±À¤¶:| ­^»y½Òµ{ | Causeway Bay order food | ¾·~­^»y | ¤Æ§©½Òµ{ | Wedding Photography | ¤Ñµ¡¨÷¥¬§ó´«ºû­× |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

QT ªá¨à¿O K

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Mr.big ©ó 2009-9-3 14:00 µoªí
´M±ß¥h¥ª¨F¥J¡A¦n¦ü¦hªð¤Ö¤Ö·s¤k¡C

¤j®ü¥SÅTªF²ðªð¤u¬[¡H
¤é头吴¨t¡C¡C©]±ß¨t§r¡C¡C¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¿ð¨Óªº¬K¤Ñ ©ó 2009-9-3 14:11 µoªí

²{¦b¥Xªù¡A¤µ±ß¨£°Õ¡I   
¥s¥ª²yµ£¡H¡Hµ¥阵见¡C¡C¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ simonkok ©ó 2009-9-3 14:20 µoªí

¬P´Á¤»±ßªG¥ó¡H
吴¨t¡C¡C¦³¤@±ß§Ú¦a¨t莲´òª±¸ò¦í¥h­¹®d©]©O¡C¡C¡C¡C¡C¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Haidada ©ó 2009-9-3 14:40 µoªí

吴¨t¡C¡C¦³¤@±ß§Ú¦a¨t莲´òª±¸ò¦í¥h­¹®d©]©O¡C¡C¡C¡C¡C¡C
µL¦L¶H²K¡C¡C¡C¤H¦Ñ¥ª¯u«Y°O©Ê®t

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ simonkok ©ó 2009-9-3 15:33 µoªí

µL¦L¶H²K¡C¡C¡C¤H¦Ñ¥ª¯u«Y°O©Ê®t
§Ú³£§^¨t¦n记±o©Ú麦³¥样¡C¡C¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Haidada ©ó 2009-9-3 04:12 µoªí

¤µ±ß¤S¥h°Õ¡C¡C¡C

ª±±o¶}¤ßd

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Haidada ©ó 2009-9-3 15:35 µoªí

§Ú³£§^¨t¦n记±o©Ú麦³¥样¡C¡C¡C
Å¥±ß©O¡H

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ KMY89 ©ó 2009-9-3 20:56 µoªí

Å¥±ß©O¡H  
­è­è5¤ÀÄÁ«e¦¬¨ì­·...¤µ±ß¤H¤H¦³着¸¨...³£¦³±a¨«....(­nÚ»®IÅ¥´Â¥ýª¾¹D³Ì«á¾ÔÁZ)

¤£¹L¤SÃÒ©ú¥ª..§Ú¯u«Y¶Â¦í¤C¤Ö

Thanks for the report

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ simonkok ©ó 2009-9-3 16:26 µoªí

­è­è5¤ÀÄÁ«e¦¬¨ì­·...¤µ±ß¤H¤H¦³þÓ¸¨...³£¦³±a¨«....(­nÚ»®IÅ¥´Â¥ýª¾¹D³Ì«á¾ÔÁZ)

¤£¹L¤SÃÒ©ú¥ª..§Ú¯u«Y¶Â¦í¤C¤Ö

Ëݧ֦¬¨ì­·

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ KMY89 ©ó 2009-9-3 20:56 µoªí

Å¥±ß©O¡H  
§v§Aªº¡C¡C¤j队´N¥hCA¡C¡C¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Haidada ©ó 2009-9-4 02:44 µoªí

§v§Aªº¡C¡C¤j队´N¥hCA¡C¡C¡C

«Y«}¥hª÷°O

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ chun2000 ©ó 2009-9-4 11:34 µoªí

«Y«}¥hª÷°O
¨t¥h乌¨ò¨ò¡C¡C¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Haidada ©ó 2009-9-4 04:19 µoªí

¨t¥h乌¨ò¨ò¡C¡C¡C

§Y«YÃ䶡

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ chun2000 ©ó 2009-9-4 12:37 µoªí

§Y«YÃ䶡
¶Â¨F湾¡C¡C¡C¡C

repeat msg...........

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Haidada ©ó 2009-9-4 04:46 µoªí

¶Â¨F湾¡C¡C¡C¡C

ºâ¤F,¦ô­ø¨ì

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ chun2000 ©ó 2009-9-4 13:17 µoªí

ºâ¤F,¦ô­ø¨ì
乌¨ò¨ò¬J¨F滩萝¡C¡C¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Haidada ©ó 2009-9-4 06:38 µoªí

乌¨ò¨ò¬J¨F滩萝¡C¡C¡C

À³¸Ó¦ô¨ì

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ simonkok ©ó 2009-9-4 00:26 µoªí ­è­è5¤ÀÄÁ«e¦¬¨ì­·...¤µ±ß¤H¤H¦³着¸¨...³£¦³±a¨«....(­nÚ»®IÅ¥´Â¥ýª¾¹D³Ì«á¾ÔÁZ)¤£¹L¤SÃÒ©ú¥ª..§Ú¯u«Y¶Â¦í¤C¤Ö
I thought I regretted a bit at the end. I sat 2 girls, 1 being a more mature girl, very obedient...  The other was a young girl , with good headlight. I could feel her 35C through clothes and saw her pair bouncing up /down..  I finally got the obedient girl, she was obedient, still fresh, but lack of fire.  I think I still like mui mui and luckily,  I got one in ¶Â¨F湾 the night after. She was beautiful, and so fresh that I found it so hard to go in...  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ denny2000 ©ó 2009-9-6 01:46 µoªí

I thought I regretted a bit at the end. I sat 2 girls, 1 being a more mature girl, very obedient...  The other was a young girl , with good headlight. I could feel her 35C through clothes and saw he ...
Lucky you and knew tht you tried three times to get in wor....successfully....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Haidada ©ó 2009-9-6 22:44 µoªí

Lucky you and knew tht you tried three times to get in wor....successfully....
­Ú¥ó¥Ì0¬JÉƧڴNµL¦º³â....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ simonkok ©ó 2009-9-7 00:49 µoªí

­Ú¥ó¥Ì0¬JÉƧڴNµL¦º³â....
You could find this kind of MM(s) from QT WellDone ar !!  By the way, MM will be exhausted when you finished 3Q law !!
¨k¤H¥iªø¤[¦Ó¤£±M¤@
¤k¤H«o±M¤@¦Ó¤£ªø¤[

Thursday was in WYD in QT, I got a girl from Lok Shan where the big Buddha  situated. She has a pair of 38 D headlight and very firm. We had a very romantic night together. Her BJ skill is very soft and skillful. We exchange sms since Friday afternoon.

Friday, I went to WuSha together with Denny, and his friend Mr. C, They had a crazy night of nude dance, Everyone was nude including Charlie and Denny.I can see Charlie's dick was half erected. 1 of Charlie's girl danced lap dance on my lap and stuck her nipple onto my month. However, I did not bring any girl back to hotel though.

Saturday, went to Golden Supreme with Jetsperman, the spiderman and 1 of his friend. Jetsperman got a very gentle and soft HoiNam girl, she is so tender and silky skin. On the same time, Spring, DaiHoi and Dr. Tea went to "Wu Sha" . While we were having Super together, I noticed that they all have their nice cup of tea. Spring's girl is the best, then the next morning, I know that she is a Model.i.e. $1,000 for overnight, no wander.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ 7-siu ©ó 2009-9-7 12:28 ½s¿è ]

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: Dance

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 7-siu ©ó 2009-9-7 01:51 µoªí

Thursday was in WYD in QT, I got a girl from Lok Shan where the big Buddha  situated. She has a pair of 38 D headlight and very firm. We had a very romantic night together......

On the same time, Spring, DaiHoi and Dr. Tea went to "Wu Sha" . While we were having Super together, I noticed that they all have their nice cup of tea. Spring's girl is the best, then the next morning, I know that she is a Model.i.e. $1,000 for overnight, no wander....
I picked an older freelance MM should be the worst.  She requested to wear a sleeping gown all over the night !!
¨k¤H¥iªø¤[¦Ó¤£±M¤@
¤k¤H«o±M¤@¦Ó¤£ªø¤[

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.