推介:| 修理頂蓬布 | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

發新話題
打印

又踩花儿灯

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2009-9-7 13:04 發表 都食中午飯喇。。。番黎未?
meeting and then lunch lor.7-siu girl: 7-girl...#1: 人人 (Yum Dong)#2: 小可爱#3:童颜(巨乳)#4: 学生妹 7 girl was sitting furtest away and I had less chance to play with her. She also quite lumped 7-siu and kept playing with his body part (you know which part I am talking about).  My 人人 was also interested and played it for at least 5 min...  In fact, my friend C and I just picked these 4 girls and we had not decided who took who. We just asked the girls to sit with spaces in between. We then slotted in like we are the 鸭鸭.  The selection was that friend C chose to sit in between 小可爱& 童颜 and I was in between 学生妹 & 人人。For the 1st hr, the scene was quite normal, just palying dice game and sang songs.  The h/.w was not good but we could live with it. As time went on, my friend C and I got higher but 7-siu was reverse, feeling very tired. The girl from Welldone K must have withdrawn 7-siu every bit of his soul the night before!!Since it was a wild place, the water drawing resistance was much less. We managed to search everyone's body and oh shit, most of them had good figures even with their uniforms on. We could not wait the N-dance part! So far, 人人 was very wild already, giving me many ball cakes and also drew water from me. 学生妹 was very polite, did not reject water drawing but did not respond much neither.  My friend C was busy with his 小可爱& 童颜 , both of them were quite playful.  N-dance came. Mami came in and asked every girl to serve us well. Good mami service ..   THe music started. The girls removed the clothes except under. In front of us were 4 pairs of mimis bouncing up and down..  All of them had good size mami, not huge except  童颜.  We all had our eyes on her mimis.   She had white and smooth skin as well...  The N-dance was wilder, longer than expected and we all had wonderful time there..  At one time, girls/boys climbed up to the table and had some N-dance like at the stage.   We all enjoyed this part...Dice game was back and we played more 1 on 1... Mami came in and noticed that 7-siu was sitting quietly. she asked the 小可爱 to teach 7-siu a lesson. The girl slowly crawled to 7-siu area, pulling off her upper part of the uniforms (not sure if lower part was removed or not), and played lap dance on him! What a scene. our 小可爱 became a very Yum dong girl!   7 siu woke up finally and got some songs to play and started to check out the girls. he was interested in 人人 as well as she had super thin waist and the worst thing was that when she twisted her waist, it was so ........  I grapped her , pretending that we were playting doggie.  She responded with some loud mourning, and twisted her waist to counteract my thrust.  My nose was bleeding and I had a hard selection. She was so yum dong although it was not a gurantee that she would do the same inside the H. room. the other looked good, quite student girl look feel but got a pair of good mimi (better).  I also got the 小可爱 since I knew my friend locked up his target 童颜  although he had not stopped drawing water on all 4 girls. I then tested drive student girl. Oh, she gave me that kind of hard-to-resist smile and soemtimes, leaning her body a bit closer to me, but never got too exaggerated.This little act , intentional or nto, really seduced me. I had made up my mind to take her. The rest of 1-2 hrs was songs, games, etc.  Bill came, 7-siu released his girl and we rleased ours. These 2 girls 3 men went to siu yeah..Very delicious... yummy yummy.We then went to siu yeah, and the real face came out..  The  童颜 started a lot of sms, possibly reporting to wolf-dog she would not reutrn home. Mine  学生妹 went to the shop next door to make a long-D call but she returned quickly.  After the siu-yeah,we went back to the hotel...  To be continued. but this student girl is really like a student as I found it so hard to complete my mission... so diffciult to crack in!!  

[ 本帖最後由 denny2000 於 2009-9-7 14:43 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: Dog Dance

回復 51# 的帖子

"The girl from Welldone K must have withdrawn 7-siu every bit of his soul the night before!!"

It is quite true that I had a very romatic night with the girl in Welldone. I did 2 1/2 shot the day before. It was 1/2 shot before we ran out of dum dum and she just gave me blow job. However, no ejection. We had a long pillow talk about why she came out to work and finally become a chick there. That is the reason I was so tired on Friday.

引用:
原帖由 CHANGMAO 於 2009-9-6 16:56 發表

我成九點半先到毛咩女揀
後尾又俾個老母求其質件落o黎坐
毛計..........CP就是這樣的
不過見隔籬屋D儷人都幾香
有D穿開"絲孚"o既o個晚就要改穿軍佬Tee加下身大窿Fish Net
但最尾都係一車返晒落香港毛人去
约埋一齐去呀。。。。

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2009-9-7 14:25 發表
"The girl from Welldone K must have withdrawn 7-siu every bit of his soul the night before!!"

It is quite true that I had a very romatic night with the girl in Welldone. I did 2 1/2 shot the day be ...
you should have hrought her to CA for futher follow up ma..potential SP/LB ma....

引用:

It is quite true that I had a very romatic night with the girl in Welldone. I did 2 1/2 shot the day be ...
你睇下。。。又一次證明我係0岩。。。。係我黑住你!

0拿。。同一個場地。。我一唔係度。。你發揮得幾甘好。。。。
下次我諗你都唔會再叫我玩。。

回復 55# 的帖子

大根哥,如果你真係黑住我。我寧願唔吃都要和你玩!

引用:

"The girl from Welldone K must have withdrawn 7-siu every bit of his soul the night before!!" ..... I did 2 1/2 shot the day before. It was 1/2 shot before we ran out of dum dum and she just gave me blow job. However, no ejection. We had a long pillow talk about why she came out to work and finally become a chick there. That is the reason I was so tired on Friday....
Even Saturday night tim !!  Bro 7-siu is being aftertaste this MM during his weekend lor !!
男人可長久而不專一
女人卻專一而不長久

回復 57# 的帖子

因為星期四食左"回味雞"囉!

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2009-9-7 16:39 發表
因為星期四食左"回味雞"囉!
哇。。一餐回味鸡就两日都吾使食。。系回味定系食滞左呀。。。

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2009-9-7 15:47 發表
大根哥,如果你真係黑住我。我寧願唔吃都要和你玩!
多謝你甘關照。。。。。但又要過左農暦七月先再見到你地。。。

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2009-9-7 16:42 發表

哇。。一餐回味鸡就峇曈ㄖ^使食。。系回味定系食滞左呀。。。
Allergy of Chick ?!
男人可長久而不專一
女人卻專一而不長久

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2009-9-7 16:49 發表

多謝你甘關照。。。。。但又要過左農暦七月先再見到你地。。。
七月是鬼門關開關的日子,應該是我們這幫咸濕鬼出關的日子啊!

引用:
原帖由 DrTea 於 2009-9-7 16:53 發表
Allergy of Chick ?!
饱得滞。。见到女都惊。。我都系。。

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2009-9-7 16:42 發表

哇。。一餐回味鸡就峇曈ㄖ^使食。。系回味定系食滞左呀。。。
是因為唔怕貨比貨,最怕唔識貨!吃完一餐好好的回味雞,叫我又如何可以隨隨便便呢?

"曾經滄海難為水,除卻巫山不是雲,
取次花菘懶回顧,半緣修道半原君!"

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2009-9-7 17:01 發表

"曾經滄海難為水,除卻巫山不是雲,取次花菘懶回顧,半緣修道半原君!"
我只知,怕怕羞羞,D囡就唔用口
鍾意嘜都得, 千祈唔好鍾意我! 我有老婆仔女, 又妻妾成籮, 唔好煩我!

引用:
原帖由 DrTea 於 2009-9-7 01:44 發表

Bro changmao, 大鐵人 can't satisfied you for 7Q a day ?!
玩完一劑"小口徑步槍"之後隔五分鐘大鐵人就問我"你仲想玩點玩"?
嚇到我拿拿聲派彩扮要訓覺
獨來獨往闖四方,無拘無束到處蕩,全心全意為理想.一生一世有願望。
今時今日朝庭上,奪權奪利有奸黨,害國害民的奸黨,一分一秒要對抗,
作威作福欺良民,奪財奪色像豺狼。
無法無天滿罪狀,一心一意來對抗,出錢出力想辦法,救國救民殺豺狼。

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2009-9-7 14:49 發表

约埋一齐去呀。。。。
閒日去你都得?
作威作福欺良民,奪財奪色像豺狼。

引用:
原帖由 CHANGMAO 於 2009-9-7 17:18 發表

閒日去你都得?
闲日有时都出动既。。。。不过就要迟D到同第朝一早走咯。。。

[ 本帖最後由 Haidada 於 2009-9-7 17:38 編輯 ]

咁海哥你地這星期六會不會去花儿灯等小弟有機會拜候你地?

引用:
原帖由 四眼肥肥 於 2009-9-7 23:44 發表

咁海哥你地這星期六會不會去花儿礸奶p弟有機會拜候你地?
It's a GOOD place to visit in Saturday ar !!
男人可長久而不專一
女人卻專一而不長久

引用:
原帖由 KMY89 於 2009-9-6 17:49 發表

呢個野應該改行去收數 ...   
呢個貴利王正話又Send左個SMS來
話"長毛先生, 有新A牌到............." (我明明話A牌唔使再帶入來)
仲要俾女長毛看到
真係多得你唔少

[ 本帖最後由 CHANGMAO 於 2009-9-8 00:20 編輯 ]
作威作福欺良民,奪財奪色像豺狼。

引用:
原帖由 CHANGMAO 於 2009-9-8 00:19 發表

呢個貴利王正話又Send左個SMS來
話"長毛先生, 有新A牌到............." (我明明話A牌唔使再帶入來)
仲要俾女長毛看到
真係多得你唔少
可以同阿嫂講係賣車既 ...
粵A、粵B ....

老實講,阿嫂咁醒唔知道你D古惑野 ...

回復 70# 的帖子

我上星期六先visit完,選了一個儷人坐枱,十点多已喝醉了,晚上都没掂過

引用:
原帖由 四眼肥肥 於 2009-9-8 00:34 發表

我上星期六先visit完,選了一個儷人坐^,十穧h已喝醉了,晚上都没掂過
You're so silly that you should sat 2 MMs to avoid this ma !!
男人可長久而不專一
女人卻專一而不長久

引用:
原帖由 四眼肥肥 於 2009-9-7 23:44 發表
咁海哥你地這星期六會不會去花儿灯等小弟有機會拜候你地?
星期六会去CA啦。。有间厂装修完我地去看看。。。

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.