推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

俏佳人 / 新花都2選1中...

俏佳人 / 新花都2選1中...

小第從未試過去night club, 最近一直有o係度follow up開俏記都新花都各c hing提供既info, 已大概知道呢兩間既價錢同style有咩唔同. 現已做好功課準備下星期初出發, 預大概5000左右的budget, 應該點都夠

基本上我兩間都想試下, 但最近有c hing話老俏水準下降, 請問咁多位有沒有最update既情況? 如果屬實的話可能會轉戰新花都..

當然明白水準只在人心, 沒有一個既定標準, 亦理解老俏玩法係同其他場唔同, 但由於最近呢幾個月無論呢度或友台對老俏的報告少之有少, 所以始終擔心...

現再想問一下如果我一個人去, 打算入房玩返2至3個鐘, 唱下k, 開支大酒, 之後同囡囡有最feel喇, 才決定上馬當然好啦, 但假設我最後都係唔想做運動, 我需要俾幾多$ tips囡囡?

相關搜索目錄: 運動 功課

俏佳人 / 新花都2選1中

brother, i think your best bet would be going to 新花都, i go there alot and know the mama a long time, so i am like a regular, or you so call the VIP guy.  as for the tips to the girl, there is no such thing.  you don't need to pay the tips, so if you don't want to exercise after your drink for 2-3 hours, then i think after your checkout, should be around 2-3000 the most.  at least that is for me.  the takeout is market price at 1500.

hope that help, have fun  or you can try the basement of regal hotel, it's call UNO, i am also the regular there.

you can check it out

Thanks for that, bro
How regular are you then?
what if I finally choose to pick the chick out do I have to paid extra for the 鐘錢?
means $2-3k for staying 3 hours there, and then 1.5K for the girl plus room charge in Victoria, any extra cost involved?

回復 3# 的帖子

你要買鐘出街LOR~ 咁呢層要其他巴打幫你~我未試過係新花都出街的~

I will pay tips to girl if I don't go out.

簡單講解一下:

花都:
﹣按在場內逗留時間收費,每小時約三至四百左右
﹣開大酒約千零一支
﹣埋單時唔出街就按以上計法,出街就再加兩個街鐘。視乎係早茶、茶、晚定一點後子夜,%

相關搜索目錄:
... 原來我冇簽名檔 ...

引用:
原帖由 gemini888 於 2009-9-10 16:48 發表
brother, i think your best bet would be going to 新花都, i go there alot and know the mama a long time, so i am like a regular, or you so call the VIP guy.  as for the tips to the girl, there is no su ...
UNO 好多囡囡都係金魚,遇到合適囡囡但最後唔出都幾掃慶。
... 原來我冇簽名檔 ...

引用:
原帖由 auriga00 於 2009-9-11 02:21 發表
簡單講解一下:

花都:
﹣按在場內逗留時間收費,每小時約三至四百左右
﹣開大酒約千零一支
﹣埋單時唔出街就按以上計法,出街就再加兩個街鐘。視乎係早茶、茶、晚定一點後子夜,%
哦~~
唔該晒c hing
原來佢一個鐘真係唔太貴
咁如果玩成幾個鐘, 鐘錢就最多千零, 一支大酒乜都夠...

咁即係出街要多俾800+1500+房$...

咁$4-5k真係只o岩o岩好...

相關搜索目錄:

俏佳人 / 新花都2選1中

hey bro;

if you take out from 新花都, i don't think the mama or the club charge that much, unless is because i know the mama a long time ago, because i never see the take out charge that much.  i remember that for me is about 2-300, that's all, and that is any time of the day.

and yes, the brother say that for UNO, which is regal basement, the girl are locals and gold fish, so if you do want to take them out, you better ask mama first so mama will tell you which one can go out.

i have a regular one there, and boy, she just love me or something, which i dont know if it's true of not, that day of my b-day, she just gave me a wonderful night......ahahahahah, but it was great.

anyway, hope you have fun there, either one is good.  or just go both..............ehehehehe

thanks bro
I dun mind if they are all gold fishes as long as they are all local and able to drink with me, and to have fun

when will you go again bro?
how much regularly you spend there?

西爪刀如果你去多一兩次,或者你講到邊個介紹,个經理都会送酒比你...

就算唔係,開支芝仔都係收300.....

通常如果一班人玩,有人帶女出街,玩完又返尼...都係加多2,3佰钟錢...

我地以前6點到..9點埋單..帶埋女出去食反...每人都係仟2,3蚊..條囡比唔比小費,自已問心...

你手若有行善的力量,不可推辭,就當向那應得的人施行。

俏佳人 / 新花都2選1中

bro;

either i go by myself of with friend, usually drink about 2-3 bottles of black label whisky, hardly drink chivas, never really like it, not to say that they are bad, but still prefer whisky.  so just go there and have fun.  since your budget is 5000, i think that should be enough for both places, that is if you don't takeout.  but have not go there for 1 month now because i have been sick for so long and still having a cold now, so hopefully i can get well, and go by the end of this month.

cheers
have a great time

qemini888  c兄...有邊個媽咪or大班可以介绍下?

回復 13# 的帖子

請問師兄如六點前埋單  坐兩個鍾  大約幾錢  同埋有冇女女返  ?   thanks

2間都係陀地場, 其實以女質方面, 俏佳人理論上係好D, 因為佢好偏僻, 俾著我係女都會做俏佳人, 新花都大街大巷容乜易俾人見到我番工,話時話, 其實呢2間野有無女後門番工架呢? 我見佢地都好似有後門

引用:
原帖由 auriga00 於 2009-9-11 02:21 發表 簡單講解一下:花都:﹣按在場內逗留時間收費,每小時約三至四百左右﹣開大酒約千零一支﹣埋單時唔出街就按以上計法,出街就再加兩個街鐘。視乎係早茶、茶、晚定一點後子夜,%
版主你好,我行過見晚舞係238一個鐘,有無咁平架? 去到幾點架?茶舞148又去到幾點?
個廣告又話任飲任唱, 其實係咪即係普通野飲就唔駛加錢?
另外佢有無輪牌制? 第一輪係扒會唔會硬食無得換?

相關搜索目錄: 廣告

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.