推介:| 足球鞋 | 香港足球隊 | 日本足球隊 | 歐洲足球隊 | 英格蘭足球隊 | 球衣 |

發新話題
打印

[灌水] Eduardo's 2 match ban OVER-TURNED!!!!

Eduardo's 2 match ban OVER-TURNED!!!!

"Following examination of all the evidence, notably the declarations of both the referee and the referees' assessor, as well as the various video footage, it was not established to the panel's satisfaction that the referee had been deceived in taking his decision on the penalty," read a statement on the UEFA website.

“I certainly feel relieved now,” Eduardo said. “Now I just want to forget about this and think about our match against Standard Liege. Now we have a final result, I can now look forward to helping the team on Wednesday night.”

The decision was also welcomed by Arsenal, who had submitted a lengthy dossier in defence of the forward, who was awarded a penalty after tumbling in the wake of a sliding challenge by the Celtic goalkeeper Artur Boruc. Eduardo converted the penalty which put Arsenal 3-0 ahead on aggregate in a tie they won 5-1.

“We are grateful that the appeals body focused on the evidence and made the right decision,” the club said.

“We were able to show that there was contact between the goalkeeper and Eduardo and that the decision of the Uefa disciplinary body should be annulled.”

So finally justic is served!!! After a couple of weeks' bad news, finally some good news to cheer about!!!

相關搜索目錄: Video

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.