推介:| 開蓬車頂維修翻身 | Email Hosting | Online Shop System | makeup course | Wedding Photography Tip | Bordeaux Red | English learning | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

發新話題
打印

Cebu

Cebu

Like in Mnl, Cebu taxi drivers know the places, sound like 'ga sa' in their language, the place where you pick up girls (aquarium).  Some places offer really young ones, but have to careful about their legal ages (they all claim they are legal but some of them I doubt.)  My research tells me that taxi drivers from the hotel (chartered) are more reliable - they know you can trace them if they cheat you.  Yes, they may ask for a better tipping, but that is it.  If you tip them 500 peso, it will be good enough.  It also depends on how much time and service do you want from him.  e.g. if he introduces eating place, accompanying you for hunting, then they want more.  I believe 800 is max, on top of taxi fare.   Some taxi drivers offer you a chauffeur service - the meter keeping running even when you're eating.  I don't like this because it always end of taxi fare ++.

Taxi drivers (you need to judge see who is more reliable.  Some would tell you girls cost more than 5k.  There surely are but those are 'models'.  Unless he can show you the 'model' else it would be about the price below. Speaking of models, they may charge even higher, 8k - over 10k)   do not recommend sauna place, if you want to have sex.  They think it is not worthwhile.  I believe sauna charges around 2k peso while you can get a lay for about 3 - 3.5k a night (over 8 hrs and basically no limit)  Hence he is right!

Depending on girls, you may end up 'tipping' (i.e. she asks for more) her before she leaves.  If so and if you are willing to, a few hundred peso will do.  At times taxi drivers will call you later for a report - to get feedback so that next time he can serve other clients or yourself better!   Frankly there is no way for him to know which one is good or which one is bad.  It is all about info sharing.

I went to 2 go go bars before, both of them are diagonally opposite to each other.  One is call Dimple, girls are pretty and younger.  The other one just the opposite.  Having said that, the other ones ma ma is more sociable and she would charge you less if you can have a chat with her and her girls.  Anyway, these bars are not expensive.  Spending 3K on drinks will definitely get your girl and you drunk, unless you are very good at it.  If my memory does not betrays me, it costs less than 200 peso for a beer, and perhaps 350-400 for a shot of tequila.

Should you want to bring the girl out, you need to pay the bar-finder fee, which is about 2k peso.  If you are in no urgency, you may ask the girl to sleep with you some time later to save bar-finder fee.  The good thing is that there is literally no 'time over' here in Cebu.  If you can your girl come along, you can have her longer without paying more.  Sure  you need to buy her meals and perhaps double up her charge.  Hey, as such you got 24-hrs service, not bad!

Some brothers may think Philippines girls are not pretty.  Here is HK, yes, but in Mnl, it is a world of difference, but you need to be patience.  In Cebu, I agree it is not as good as those in Mnl, but not bad.  It just takes a little time to hunt, and don't be afraid of choosing (I was told that I could touch them anywhere to feel, but I was too shy to.  I just think that is a bit too much to choose.)  Taxi drivers have several places on hand, and you should get the one you want.   Personal experience is the Philippines girls have good skin, at least as good as  Chinese, and on top have firmer breasts and buns.  

Remember Cebu living costs are lower, a few hundred peso is almost like a few hundred HKD.  Hope this helps and good luck!
It's fun fun fun!

completely agree, i visit phil many times

perhaps c-hing can share some exp. in Phil...
It's fun fun fun!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.