推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

金帝苑No.106

金帝苑No.106

Sorry this is in English, but I can not use Chinese at work and I don't usally write reports

No.106
http://www.winning11.com/123/006/girl_info/girl076/index.htm

Look:  7/10 maybe 35+yrs
Body: 8/10 Although some belly-fat she has big balls (40D)
Service: 9/10  Wonderful service very comfortable, talkative and fun time
Skill:  10/10  One of the Best BJ's I have had

Summary:
I ask for her number directly because I saw her picture. She look 100% like the picture in above ad. Her face was very acceptable and body was very good too. although she has a little belly fat but I did not notice because I was looking at her BIB BALLS all the time. I think they were 40D but I didn't ask. They are real, I know because I have examined them very carefully.

Everything as normal in the shower, body massage and water BJ. In bed she was very good on my back and ASS hole, but her best skill is BJ, very wet and slow. She would BJ and use her breast on my balls at the same time (I nearly exploded). I must have asked her to stop more than 3 times because I was nearly exploding. She then sat on my brother (with condom) so I can play with her balls while she ride me. I was sorry to finish so quickly but I could not hold it long because the BJ was very good.

Go back again?.... YES YES

我都想試下106.....因為對波實在太吸引

gold field no. 98 also sounds attractive, pretty face and big balls (40"), anyone tried and comment?

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 hso 於 2009-11-30 21:52 發表
gold field no. 98 also sounds attractive, pretty face and big balls (40"), anyone tried and comment?
I HAVE TRIED FEW months before, new comers, face so so, but lovely, i mean character, boobs is real and huge difinitely, if u like gals who is full, 98 is a gd choice~

引用:
原帖由 ericshen 於 2009-12-1 14:13 發表

I HAVE TRIED FEW months before, new comers, face so so, but lovely, i mean character, boobs is real and huge difinitely, if u like gals who is full, 98 is a gd choice~
just tried, cutie, working time 1300-0100

金田98手機號碼係69xxxx99,上去之前最好撥個輪同佢講聲,費事上到去又要等

相關搜索目錄: 手機

回復 7# 的帖子

師兄可否把98的電話PM給我,謝謝!

開個新帖子詳細介紹一下金田有乜好野啦。

Went to gold field this afternoon and looked for No.98, regretfully she is on period leave. I wanted to leave and go to Gold King Yuen instead but the lady keeper convinced me to stay and introduced a new girl to me. The new girl is No.36, service is good but of course, her breat not as big as No.98

By the way, No.36 I tried today is not the same one in man 169

引用:
原帖由 Schnauzer 於 2009-12-2 22:42 發表
Went to gold field this afternoon and looked for No.98, regretfully she is on period leave. I wanted to leave and go to Gold King Yuen instead but the lady keeper convinced me to stay and introduced a ...
she is not on period leave, yesterday she told me she has only sleep for 4 hours and is sleepy so after doing me, she went home. she also told me that of the past 3 months she only works for 1 month so it is quite hard to catch her. but she sure meets your requirements: big breast, lunch time availability,and wet kiss (I can)

there are two chicks left to be try in 2009: Kam Ti Yuen's no.1 and gold sand's Michelle , then on 1 January to start a whole new chapter on finger press chick chase again for 2010

THANK YOU!!!!

回復 12# 的帖子

THAT'S BAD, HOPE I CAN MEET HER ONE DAY

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.