推介:| 懷孕輻射 | 頭暈輻射 | 失眠輻射 | 頭疼輻射 | 腦腫瘤輻射 | 記憶障礙輻射 | 耳損傷輻射 | 抑鬱輻射 | Celine Bags | 嬰兒用品 | Loewe Bag |

發新話題
打印

[桑拿浴室] 薀莎水療 (Windsor Spa)

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中
引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2011-9-8 12:21 發表
日更知客Suey離職, 聽說回歸浪淘莎, 下次去開要和她say hi.
另一知客Suki 仍在, 放心.
新來的知客是Jay, 是曾任職好XX桑拿的那位.
呀JAY......係咪高高瘦瘦嗰個呀?

引用:
原帖由 CY+Kong 於 2011-9-12 15:33 發表

呀JAY......係咪高高瘦瘦嗰個呀?
not tall...

引用:
原帖由 CY+Kong 於 2011-9-12 12:35 發表

睇下你從邊個角度睇.....
agreed.

如果寫了技師號碼, 美容師名, 職員名,就不好寫一些她不是會和每個客都會說的私人事,或暗指,
半隱晦話. 除非她是知你會寫出來並同意.
而我以前亦有相反做法, 例如寫了技師和我私下說工作上的煩惱,
我就不说技師號碼.

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2011-9-13 09:42 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: 美容

昨日有BG在休息室吵架,很大聲,在房內都聽到,忍不住出房看看究竟,想不到平時温婉的朋友,真實是...

回復 4203# 的帖子

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 carmanlamlam 於 2011-9-14 08:13 發表
Is it a standard or rules here in this forum?
Seems like you only apply in this Windsor page and not the others........
Only recentlly I have dealt with a privacy issue in a upstairs shop thread, involving a bg who has left the field.

Seems like? Do you read other threads and the actions I take (especially when called upon by other members as
I cannot know about other shops as well, as in just this upstairs shop).

http://forum.timway.com/f/viewthread.php?tid=494554&extra=&page=2

post 42-51

Just another example:

http://forum.timway.com/f/viewthread.php?tid=474979&page=1#pid14505715

Another thread which has been 'recycled' (xocat's decision based on my recommendation)
「XX桑拿高層淫魔」
(because of possible liability of 民事誹謗....)

Today's action:

http://forum.timway.com/f/thread-509694-1-1.html

poster posted nude photo of  bg (it cannot be ascertained whether he has the approval of the bg,
even if he claims, though he doesn't!)      poster banned and nude photo removed!

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2011-9-14 13:30 編輯 ]

回復 4206# 的帖子

回復 4203# 的帖子

同意。我們講完就可以拍拍屁股置身事外,BG還要在那裡工作的。

回復 4204# 的帖子

成班女人,不可能沒有是非。

引用:
原帖由 bfung100 於 2011-9-14 10:57 發表
同意。我們講完就可以拍拍屁股置身事外,BG還要在那裡工作的。
thanks.

引用:
原帖由 carmanlamlam 於 2011-9-14 10:42 發表
brother white kitty , respect your decision. But in the future can we comment on individual bg service ? Whether good or bad as its important to let other brothers know especially some bad experience. ...
I think If we guys report the facts, we should not 報喜不報憂. In fact no criticism no improvement.

引用:
原帖由 bb3808 於 2011-9-14 13:35 發表

I think If we guys report the facts, we should not 報喜不報憂. In fact no criticism no improvement.
The ideal situation is a specific complaint about bg/staff menber (with bg number/staff name specified) is responded to by
another post that presents another side. Then it is up to the individual to decide how much he believes in the complaint.
Take as an example in this thread post 4062, followed by post 4071...... Otherwise it is so hard to decide whether a complaint is truthful, whether it is fair to the bg/staff member in question.

Note that takashi11 posted once and for all a complaint (post 4062) on 27 August. He has never posted again to further clarify any details
when his complaint was queried
. On the one hand as long as members do not harm individual bg/staff member,
I do not want to censor anything. But if you post a complaint and then never come back to answer questions for clarification,
you are not responsible enough, merely exercising your so called freedom of speech just when you like it.

Note that all the same, I have not censored takashi11's complaint.

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2011-9-14 13:55 編輯 ]

Then, I have censored 4198, posted by CY Kong,deleting half of his post, because that half could cause trouble to the bg (though I don't think he meant to do so), whose number could be traced from preceding posts.
Note that again, after CY Kong posted that post, he did not return to the forum for days,
or checked the PM that I sent him concerning my censoring until after Mid Autumn Festival.
That's why I posted my 4203.

In 4208, bfung100  was right in saying that we should not think'我們講完就可以拍拍屁股置身事外'

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2011-9-16 09:28 編輯 ]

鴨仔好似不見了

食咗碗生炒糯米飯 , 眾人齊加許 正

在維多利亞公園和嫦娥分別後 ,

在這遇上新加入技師 , 她的名字叫 # 82 , 不錯 .....

[ 本帖最後由 SPA愛上她 於 2011-9-16 07:12 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: SPA

引用:
原帖由 SPA愛上她 於 2011-9-16 07:00 發表
食咗碗生炒糯米飯 , 眾人齊加許 正
今晚試.

引用:
原帖由 SPA愛上她 於 2011-9-16 07:10 發表
在維多利亞公園和嫦娥分別後 ,

在這遇上新加入技師 , 她的名字叫 # 82 , 不錯 .....
今日收下料先.

昨   做了第二回朱古力,好...溫...馨

今早還有餘香 ,睡到極限....我...

What happened to Windsor?
I am new to the forum but I massage in Windsor for years even in old Windsor
But in the past 6-12 months, seems like the management has changed their style
In the past I enjoy massage there since most of the BGs there are experienced, the place is nicely decorated
Not until recently, they hired a lot of young BGs, of course as a guy, I like pretty young girls too
But then the problems started.....

Even the traditional BGs (I won't mention the number as I can see some borthers said not to pick individual BG #) who used to be very professional in vegie massage now asked me if I want VAS/HJ. Why????
Not to mention those new joints, they provide that definitely or even give me some hint on that.
I can tell you, maybe most of you know already
About half of the BGs (both day and night shfts, especially night shift) now offer HJ to customers
Are they going to change the style there?

Even my female friends who also go to Windsor got that information from some BGs
I wonder if the management wants to do it this way now
Don't tell me the management doesn't know and it seems to me the management is converting Windsor to a VAS/HJ massage place
If they want Windsor to pretend like a high class spa but actually a "Plance service massage"
that's fine but then I will look at it differently

Brother WhiteKitty, looks like you are a semi-spoke person of the sauna
Any view or comments on it?

引用:
原帖由 makemyday 於 2011-9-16 12:16 發表
What happened to Windsor?
I am new to the forum but I massage in Windsor for years even in old Windsor
But in the past 6-12 months, seems like the management has changed their style
In the past I e ...
I will not refuse to say anything on the issue of VAS, provided that no bg numbers are mentioned.

I would not say they are 'converting the place'.
If what you say about the new bgs is true, I think they need to be more discreet.
If you, makemyday, is a regular visitor to the place, I'd advise you to be discreer too.
Honestly, I do not think you are new to the forum.

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2011-9-16 14:27 編輯 ]

看起來真是不錯~感謝大大分享!

Hello fellow sauna patrons, my first post here so please be gentle with me  

I've been going to saunas in HK for over 25 years now and in my opinion HK is THE best place to be for massages plus a few things on the side compared to any place in the world (that I've been to) !

I've been a long time reader of this forum, especially in this Windsor thread as I go there often

I feel I should voice my opinion and agree with bro Whitekitty's stance in not allowing names/numbers of sauna girls that gives us added services to be published in an open forum. If we are to continue enjoying their services we should protect these girls any way we can ... by being discreet !
I also believe that this rule should apply to all threads with sauna girls that gives us added services. I hope everyone here understands why this is necessary and complies,

I hope to be sharing more sauna experiences with you in the near future

[there's no thank you / handshake 默認表情 in this engine ?]

[ 本帖最後由 twiceAweek 於 2011-9-16 23:34 編輯 ]

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.