推介:| 紅酒 | 白酒 | Wine | 花店 | 啤酒 | 香檳 | 咖啡 | Disco |

發新話題
打印

wine lover 3

引用:
原帖由 Oncologist 於 2010-3-7 08:35 PM 發表
Just back to HK. I need to atttend a 'political' dinner on 12/3 Night in TST. But I believe I can leave earlier and join you all in a later time. see you then.
my urease test last week was positive.  Medication will finish on 3/10 Thursday.  I hope it won't stop me from drinking/eating.....

We can select a restaurant at TST, any suggestion?

引用:
原帖由 barton 於 2010-3-8 01:01 PM 發表
We can select a restaurant at TST, any suggestion?
want to try Toh Lee at Nikko Hotel again?

引用:
原帖由 dejavu2003 於 2010-3-8 14:14 發表

want to try Toh Lee at Nikko Hotel again?
no problem ar

in passing, a captain who i know is moved to 天寶閣 (http://www.openrice.com/restaurant/sr2.htm?shopid=294) at Sheraton Hotel, but he's on leave and i cannot check whether they can waive corkage

also, a small reataurant in Jordon call 新斗記 (http://www.openrice.com/restaurant/sr2.htm?shopid=16167) which i visited several times before can be a choice too

I have no objection to any restaurant.

引用:
原帖由 tailawyau 於 2010-3-8 02:43 PM 發表

no problem ar

in passing, a captain who i know is moved to 天寶閣 (http://www.openrice.com/restaurant/sr2.htm?shopid=294) at Sheraton Hotel, but he's on leave and i cannot check whether they can  ...
Celestial Court is really expensive, although I have a discount card for 25% off.

新斗記 in Sai Kung Street or thereabout?  I hope it's less expensive than the 斗記 (which has since closed down because the owner/chef had a stroke)  in Ng Chung Street.  I had the most expensive dinner in my life there, not to mention having to share a table with strangers.

What about the one at Nathan Hotel that we went to?

Not sure if the 新斗記 is associated with the previous 斗記 or not, but the existing one is also located in Jordan area (Cheung Lok St, next to Sai Kung St).
The environment is just normal localized restaurant but the price is slight on above average side.
I usually go there with friends for late night snacks.

I suggest that for the event on coming Friday, we better go to Toh Lee.
Bro Dejavu, would it cause much trouble for you to book a table?

Let’s have a final headcount

1. Tai

引用:
原帖由 tailawyau 於 2010-3-8 06:55 PM 發表
Not sure if the 新斗記 is associated with the previous 斗記 or not, but the existing one is also located in Jordan area (Cheung Lok St, next to Sai Kung St).
The environment is just normal localized  ...
I think it has some relationship with the old 兜記。My friend just told me that it's difficult to book a table.  They also have two time slots 6:00 pm and 8:30 pm.  And it might not be too suitable for wine gathering as the place isn't that comfortable.

I have booked a table at Toh Lee but can cancel any time if so desired..

Headcount :

1.  Tai
2. & 3.  Dejavu & friend

[ 本帖最後由 dejavu2003 於 2010-3-8 20:42 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: Wine

1.  Tai
2. & 3.  Dejavu & friend
4. & 5.  Mr & Mrs Barton

[ 本帖最後由 barton 於 2010-3-8 21:40 編輯 ]

1.  Tai
2. & 3.  Dejavu & friend
4. & 5.  Mr & Mrs Barton
5 & 6.  Mr. & Mrs Oncologist

1. Tai
2. & 3.  Dejavu & friend
4. & 5.  Mr & Mrs Barton
6 & 7.  Mr. & Mrs Oncologist
8,  9.    M/M  LWT

Just to update you all. I DON'T need to attend the political dinner on that day, so I will arrive on time. If TST restaurant is an issue, you can change to other place. see you all this Friday.

Kenzo without quota to join?

i suggest just stick to this plan, no need to change as it's just for fun

引用:
原帖由 barton 於 2010-3-10 14:05 發表 Kenzo without quota to join?
obviously, yes >_<
his CEO b-day wor...

引用:
原帖由 tailawyau 於 2010-3-10 02:07 PM 發表
obviously, yes >_<
his CEO b-day wor...
There are only 9 of us.  Shall I reserve a corner table instead of a room?  

And shall I pre-order some dishes?  What's the wish list?

u all know i want to come but i dare not this time la ..........family gathering instead.......

I think corner table is OK. I like "蝦多士".

引用:
原帖由 kenzo1111 於 2010-3-10 22:54 發表 u all know i want to come but i dare not this time la ..........family gathering instead.......
CEO生日當然係大晒啦! 下次再來吧.

回復 70# 的帖子

LWT, thanks for your info, it sounds interesting!

Say Hi to everybody, write something to keep this thread alive. 2009 En Primeur week just   ended and let's hope that the price will be lower than that of 2005.

the price will not be lower ga la,  i am thinking if i can buy some.
i really want to have a gathering this month!  
how about 23 April?
really want to meet meet every body!

23 should be fine to me.

Away on trip April 23, be back after May 1.   Pls don't mind me la.     

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.