推介:| 足球鞋 | 香港足球隊 | 日本足球隊 | 歐洲足球隊 | 英格蘭足球隊 | 球衣 |

發新話題
打印

泰維斯:加利仔好唔尊重我!! 加利仔: 費sir 永遠是對的!

泰維斯:加利仔好唔尊重我!! 加利仔: 費sir 永遠是對的!

Gary Neville and Manchester United 'disrespectful', says Carlos Tevez

Gary Neville and Manchester United 'disrespectful', says Carlos Tevez•'This was my response to them saying I was not worth it'
• FA plans to write to United ahead of Wednesday's second leg

Buzz up!
Digg it

Daniel Taylor
guardian.co.uk, Wednesday 20 January 2010 22.32 GMT
Article history
Carlos Tevez lets his fingers do the talking to Gary Neville after scoring Manchester City's first in their 2-1 Carling Cup win over Manchester United. Photograph: Tom Jenkins

Carlos Tevez has accused his former Manchester United team-mate Gary Neville of being "disrespectful" for sparking their row in the Carling Cup semi-final yesterdayby commending Sir Alex Ferguson for not signing a player whose financial demands were "too big".
Tevez was so incensed by Neville's remarks he made a provocative gesture to the former England right-back after scoring the first of his two goals in Manchester City's 2-1 first-leg victory. Neville responded by flashing his middle finger and though the Football Association is unlikely to take action against him it plans to write to United, asking the club to remind their players of their responsibilities before the return leg at Old Trafford on Wednesday.
"I just think Gary was very disrespectful which, to be fair, is out of character, but he didn't know the whole story of why I left Manchester United and I believe I deserved his respect," Tevez said last night. "We achieved a lot together at United, I was the second top scorer there in my first season at the club and I deserve respect from my fellow professionals."
Neville, writing a column for the Times of Malta, had said of Ferguson that "he knows exactly what he's doing and understands when a player's time is up". He added that he could not "disagree with Ferguson's decision" even though United also lost their most penetrative player, Cristiano Ronaldo, last summer, and that "the manager has almost always been proved correct".
Tevez said he was "hurt" by the comments but said it had inspired him to play well against United, and he defended his goal celebrations. "Football is a form of theatre and as far as I am concerned it was just a form of banter," he said.
"There was nothing malicious intended whatsoever. I was not trying to incite anyone but I was entitled to say to Neville that he should have been more respectful. For the second goal I ran to the touchline and cupped my ears and looked up to the part of the ground where the United directors were sitting, and also to Ferguson in the dugout, because I wanted them to know this was my response to them saying I was not worth the money.
"People from United have been speaking about me publicly and criticising me but I wanted to do my talking on the pitch because that was the best way of responding to all these people, such as Neville, who were saying United were right to let me go."
Tevez has now scored 13 goals in 11 games and he added: "I'm disappointed I received so much criticism at the start of the season. What people don't realise is that I was playing with a very sore knee injury and needing injections every day."

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.