±À¤¶:| Web Hosting | Cloud Server | Server Hosting | Server Colocation | Responsive Web design | Bob·AUr pnt½G¨­¤TÄ_ | Email Hosting Service | English course |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

½Ð°ÝÆW¥J¦³ÉA¦n¤¶²Ð¡HžK°©¡B®á®³¡C

½Ð°ÝÆW¥J¦³ÉA¦n¤¶²Ð¡HžK°©¡B®á®³¡C

³Â·Ð®Í¡I
¤H¬Ò´M¹Ú¡@¹Ú¸Ì¤£¤À¦èªF
¤ù¨è¬K­·±o·N¡@¥¼ª¾´ºª«ÂaÄg
¤H¥Í¦p¹Ú¡@¹Ú¸ÌÁÓÂà¦N¤¿
´M¼Ö¤£³ô­W§x¡@¥¼ÃÑ­W»P¼Ö¦P
¤Ñ³y¤§¤~¡@¬Ò¦³¨ä¥Î
®¶¯Í°ª­¸¡@µL¶·¦b¹Ú¤¤

Same as me, I also want to know. Push it up.

I tried one massage parlour on luard rd just next to southern playground. There were 3 girls/women. The skill was good and quite pretty and friendly. i didn't hj but i think they can provide such special service. i paid 300 for full 90min. later i found they have ads in 161 so there must be 'something' else. i will try again next week.

I went there once. There were only one girl. Average Look 25 ages. Very bad massage. They will do full but they will ask you how much you want to pay. seafood try. Not worth going at all. Don't borther. I feel that this is one of those place for tourist.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ qwaqwa ©ó 2010-4-17 13:01 µoªí
I went there once. There were only one girl. Average Look 25 ages. Very bad massage. They will do full but they will ask you how much you want to pay. seafood try. Not worth going at all. Don't borthe ...
Thanks ching advices. Sounds not good to try this one... but not much choice at wanchai

brothers I think this 'lai yan' is actually quite good. they are at least skillful and friendly, not bad looking too. once they asked me to stayed for dinner!

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.