推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

發新話題
打印

[上樓骨] 金馬倫道新場「優緣屋」

引用:
原帖由 Redtshirt 於 2010-5-28 17:20 發表 個人就諗到佢響香x屋d姊妹啦, Carman 都唔錯啦, 仲做緊就唔好囉,
哈哈又見返阿艶 原來 Lily (嘉玲) 都係 li 道

引用:
原帖由 itplay 於 2010-5-30 16:33 發表

哈哈又見返阿? 原來 Lily (嘉玲) 都係 li 道
師兄意思是lily過檔來了悠緣屋嗎?

引用:
原帖由 tommil 於 2010-5-31 10:53 發表

師兄意思是lily過檔來了悠緣屋嗎?
阿艶話未定, Lily 只是因舊舖裝修過來幫幫手

相關搜索目錄: 裝修

I finally tried this and Yim's skill is much improved.  The decoration likes home as CHing mentioned, main theme is purple, romantic?? .  Three rooms without SPA facilities but now only Yim and Ah Hung are there.   The washman is okay but for shower, a bit small.  Some Chings might not like that from room to washroom, you need to walk thru the living room, similar to YMC in Prince Edward or Fortune Foot but only Yim and Hung there and they will work in room, who care?
YIm kept her skills but the attitude is better.  When she was in Fanny Spa, I thought she was a bit too cold but now, maybe she need to keep customers, she talked more.

相關搜索目錄: SPA

引用:
原帖由 Redtshirt 於 2010-5-31 10:22 發表
I finally tried this and Yim's skill is much improved.  The decoration likes home as CHing mentioned, main theme is purple, romantic?? .  Three rooms without SPA facilities but now only Yim ...
The real difference between an employer and an employee, ha ha

相關搜索目錄: SPA

Ching, any good numbers recommend?

There are only two BGs there.  Yim or Hung

回復 32# 的帖子

Can you describe it to me more?  Who's younger?  Whose bone skil is better?

Sorry, I can't tell, I have only tried Yim.  My comment on her was in page one.  In brief, I will visit her again since she is MCOT.  After a while in big sanua, her skills was improved.

BTW, I saw Hung last time, Yim is prettier.

回復 35# 的帖子

Thanks Ching ... will try next week.

引用:
原帖由 Redtshirt 於 2010-6-2 15:53 發表
BTW, I saw Hung last time, Yim is prettier.
Agreed

And Hung looked tired and concerned. That probably reflects the personality between the 2 bosses.

hi, they provide VAS??  lily is she taiwanese?

Thanks for your info....

回復 37# 的帖子

Both are tall but Yim with a better figure.

引用:
原帖由 yale 於 2010-6-14 18:37 發表 Both are tall but Yim with a better figure.
其實 Ah Hung 個樣都幾好嫁, 而且仲後生D, Ah Yim 就放D, I love both tow angels

let me try try sin .....thx ching!

Tried today, Ah Hung is quite ok to me in terms of bone skill and else.

Mandy 的Fans們: 她已改了預約電話為:  ^ $ $ & & $ ^ *

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 derrick328 於 2010-7-12 19:38 發表 really.sound goodi also wanna try ah yin 2
Should be Ah Yim

引用:
原帖由 messenger 於 2010-7-12 09:13 發表
Mandy 的Fans們: 她已改了預約電話為:  ^ $ $ & & $ ^ *
To be honest, a closed steel gate may discourage clients to go into this sauna....Do any C Hing has same feeling??

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 Adventure 於 2010-7-12 23:02 發表

To be honest, a closed steel gate may discourage clients to go into this sauna....Do any C Hing has same feeling??
Not a problem for me. I am more concerned about meeting the female customers they have.

引用:
原帖由 kfc2kfc 於 2010-7-13 15:30 發表

Not a problem for me. I am more concerned about meeting the female customers they have.
Are you serious that they have female customers....share the same bathroom ?

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.