推介:| Pre Wedding Photography | Wedding day photography | Photography Forum | Studio Rental | Pet Photography | English course |

32 12
發新話題
打印

[原創] 志蓮淨苑

志蓮淨苑

歡迎各位C Hing 賜教...........
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件, 請嘗試多貼文章獲取積分,積分超過 120 或特定用戶組方可查看.

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 loksiu 於 2006-11-24 03:01 AM 發表
Good! But just one comment, should try to avoid those buildings on the right side.
???..... Most objects are taking at the middle except the last one cause I want to take that building from the bush.

引用:
原帖由 loksiu 於 2006-11-24 03:12 AM 發表
I mean the 1st 3 photos. Don't you think those tall modern buildings on the background seems very strange to mix with the temple?
OIC. I did try to avoid those modern building on the background and it was less in the photo. Anyway thanks for your advise.

some more .......
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件, 請嘗試多貼文章獲取積分,積分超過 120 或特定用戶組方可查看.

引用:
原帖由 loksiu 於 2006-11-24 03:35 AM 發表
I understand you may want to maintain some balance for the photo. But modern building in this case really ruin the general tone for the photo. I had the similar problem when I took photos in there. ...
係wor.....這可能D200嘅缺点---直紋

good ar ....   I have been to there last week, but it was raining....  :_(
but taken some photos, post here later!!  :_)

Thanks for sharing
IT IS DARKEST BEFORE DAWN.

要影大圍建築都唔係咁易避到哂旁邊d樓.
我年頭影既志蓮

相關搜索目錄: 建築

good thanks  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good picture.

引用:
原帖由 davidchan 於 2006-11-24 11:53 發表

係wor.....這可能D200嘅缺点---直紋
直紋 is not the same as 紫邊.

紫邊 is related to chromatic abbreviation (CA).  Better design and higher quality lens will experience less CA.

Thank Very Much

引用:
原帖由 sts 於 2006-11-29 04:06 AM 發表

直紋 is not the same as 紫邊.

紫邊 is related to chromatic abbreviation (CA).  Better design and higher quality lens will experience less CA.
With many thks

gOOd      wOw!

回復 #6 loksiu 的帖子

請問點去控制紫邊出現,加PL鏡有無用

good picture, thanks.

引用:
原帖由 9west 於 2006-11-30 10:06 發表
請問點去控制紫邊出現,加PL鏡有無用
加PL鏡無用

CA is a "lens error" due to poor design and low quality glass, you can reduce them but not remove them.

CA is resulted when a lens fail to project different wave-length of light into the same spot.  PL will not correct this problem because adding PL will not change the index of refraction of your lens. PL can only control the direction of light but not the wave-length

"low dispersion glass" can help to reduce this, that why you will find terms like ED, LD lens.

回復 #19 sts 的帖子

Thank you very much for your professional advice!
Besides, can you advice some source of information (eg books, homepage) that I can learn more about "lens error" or etc.

The term "Lens Error" could be a bit mis-leading because there is no such thing as a perfect lens, lens designers worked with a set of parameters to come up with a lens comuptation that can perform to a certain specification.  Part of those parameters will include cost, weight and usability of the final design.  
Bottom line, the quailty of the pictures are usually not limited by the lens but by those who uses them.

If you look up the topic of "Optical Theory" from the internet, I am sure you will find more information than you would care to know.

回復 #22 sts 的帖子

Thank you very much again!

it look so good

it look so good

32 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.