推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

35 12
發新話題
打印

左敦淘金沙一問!!

左敦淘金沙一問!!

各位師兄有冇淘金沙知料呢??有冇好介紹..........

Me too.

這間場好野呀!唔洗介紹的女都好正!不過要700幾!

引用:
原帖由 213 於 2006-8-24 10:15 PM 發表
這間場好野呀!唔洗介紹的女都好正!不過要700幾!
師兄咁有冇好號碼推介先............

quite mid, quite north.

number 9 la

尼間場囡囡好似係叫名喎!唔係叫no., 可分別叫2個
囡囡一個正一個邪分上下part做。

回復 #3 213 的帖子

好野到唔使介紹

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

Well, some gals are there from Golden Sauna in China Hong Kong City before but most of them left gradually.  Most of the gals now are north and only a few of them are real Hong Kong gals.  In terms of service, I will recommend Ah Sa and AH Gil, both are HK north but with excellent service.  Better made appointment before go as they are always booked.  BTW, both of them are in middle shift.

Thanks

謝謝!各位師兄回覆thx^^
如果有再多些知料就好囉............haha

Price is acceptable!

上週五剛去了, 好像加了價, 全餐要$9xx.

但如常有$100 coupon 回贈

引用:
原帖由 gunman_keung 於 2006-8-28 03:37 AM 發表
上週五剛去了, 好像加了價, 全餐要$9xx.

但如常有$100 coupon 回贈
Actually, the price remain unchanged. Full meal price $9xx has been fixed since they open in Jordan. I visited yesterday and took 2 session of vegi message, then had ml, it cost $11xx. Honestly, it is quite expensive. The girl I tried called Ah Fei, not really my cup of tea, but there are no other girls available, so, no choice.

It is heard that bg Ah Wan, Siu Suet are good, pretty and good body shape. Anyone has tried before ?

引用:
原帖由 superheman 於 2006-8-28 12:00 PM 發表

Actually, the price remain unchanged. Full meal price $9xx has been fixed since they open in Jordan. I visited yesterday and took 2 session of vegi message, then had ml, it cost $11xx. Hone ...
但數月前是$8xx, 難道當時減價了??? 

引用:
原帖由 devilsadvocate 於 2006-8-28 12:23 PM 發表
gunman_keung 兄

re:    但數月前是$8xx, 難道當時減價了??? 

其實您會否講緊6月之前? 好似唔同老細播
I see, 多謝師兄指教

引用:
原帖由 gunman_keung 於 2006-8-28 04:04 AM 發表

但數月前是$8xx, 難道當時減價了??? 
Do you used the $ 100 cash coupon ? By the way, I take 2 sessions of vegi and 1 session of "pretty girl", totally 3 session, so, the price is much higher ? I also talk with the bg and know that the boss has not been changed.

hello!! I'm back.....

any good sugesst

一個囡囡由頭做到尾(PART 1 + PART 2) =988
OLD 嬸行頭,靓女行後 = 888.

師兄幾多號呀??thx

全程靚女988可以接受,新帝都靚女做一part都耍將近800啦.我未去迨淘金沙,想一試,師兄有冇好介绍?

貴d喎~

Brothers, any good recommendation for the day shift ?

35 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.