推介:| 開蓬車頂維修翻身 | Email Hosting | Online Shop System | makeup course | Wedding Photography Tip | Bordeaux Red | English learning | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

發新話題
打印

尖沙咀 凝樂澗

嘉嘉已經放大假了,未知何時會再返來。

好耐無上呢間
以前做過 Joey 比左 $100 小費
依家係唔係要比多 d 啦 .... ??

$200 - $300 for hj

引用:
原帖由 philipwongsk1 於 2011-8-29 13:32 發表
$200 - $300 for hj
it seems you raised the expectations for the BG's again but then it might end up push back those customers' willingness to try and hence reduce the total turnover, which was not what the owner or client would like to see.....

引用:
原帖由 mui 於 2011-8-27 15:09 發表
嘉嘉已經放大假了,未知何時會再返來。
明天嘉嘉和Nikko都會返

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 楊過之子 於 2011-8-30 22:26 發表 真的嗎? 小弟也想一試全城最紅既夢幻少女-Nikko 嘩加埋嘉嘉, 簡直流鼻血指數 - 甚高
真架,明天可以試佢哋雙飛添

引用:
原帖由 aero169169 於 2011-8-30 22:21 發表

明天嘉嘉和Nikko都會返
話唔返又返.

Seen so many reports, so got to try it out since walked pass TST. Hardware is so so. as expected, can't compare with normal sauna. Bath tub difficult to stand but good that each room has individual bath tub so more convenient.  BGs quality seems better then big suana. Saw a few of them in the living room afterwards, young and good looking.

Tried YoYo, both part 1 & 2 not bad and good attitude.  

$298 + 200 tips, not cheap, almost same price as compare with normal suana in Mongkok.

Only one concern was the hygiene, the BG flip up the towel nicely after finished the massage.  It seems that they are ready to re-use that towel for next customer.

If they continue to do that, may not be too interest to re-visit.

引用:
原帖由 Kilopapa 於 2011-9-1 12:18 發表
Seen so many reports, so got to try it out since walked pass TST. Hardware is so so. as expected, can't compare with normal sauna. Bath tub difficult to stand but good that each room has individual ba ...
Hygiene is really a great concern for most USB and for what I know re-use of towel, platic cup are common in this industry.
Remarks: The above comments do you refer to YLK as I never been there.

引用:
原帖由 bb3808 於 2011-9-1 13:09 發表

Hygiene is really a great concern for most USB and for what I know re-use of towel, platic cup are common in this industry.
Yes, I'm talking about YLK.  YLK was the first and the only USB I have visited so far.

引用:
原帖由 bb3808 於 2011-9-1 05:09 發表

Wow! A bit scary for reuse of towel and plastic cup. As far as I have seen, they use new cup for every client because there are a lot of old cups in the bin. I feel that those towels that I use were washed before.

引用:
原帖由 楊過之子 於 2011-9-2 03:22 發表
原來今日係SANDY LASTDAY

未試兄弟真係要快手啦。
Can you describe the Sandy's detail such as figure and height...I think I had met her in the living room......

回復 1019# 的帖子

Then I am not too sure whether I had met her in the living room, then......

引用:
原帖由 楊過之子 於 2011-9-5 21:27 發表
最新YLK 消息:-

Thersa放假中

冰山美人-乐兒已回來
Joey巳放假回來

仲有靚女...YOYO, 紫晴, MANGO,嘉嘉,Abbie

PT美少女桐桐, 轉返星期二
Thanks for the update, will re-try 樂兒 next time.

相關搜索目錄: 美少女

引用:
原帖由 楊過之子 於 2011-9-6 11:24 發表

好句 admire your phase
你破咗冰記得講我知

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.