推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

下星期想市去對江偷「跳」飲「茶」

下星期想市去對江偷「跳」飲「茶」

下星期想市去對江偷「跳」飲「茶」,中港城有無套票賣呢 (lived in Kowloon)?  Would China City be a worth place to go?  I would prefer those place which can “drink” for a longer time (say 2-3 hours) and then "go upstairs".  Any suggestion?  Many thanks.  

相關搜索目錄:

明star旅行社有限公司

中港城1樓2號舖
電話  @%!&!*%^
應該有,問下先!

買套票就有時間限制。

中國城好玩呀,又近碼頭,唔駛驚搭唔到車

早少少去的話,飲多一陣應該冇問題。

唔知如果九龍買套票有冇六點前買一送一呢?

Thanks all for the info.  3 點去到是否太早呢?d 女返工味呢?

回復 #4 keeper2046 的帖子

4點打後啦!3點你自隊幾杯先!

Thanks brothers for advice to have tea in macau.  

Arrived china hk city with my fan and bought coupon to “lost city” at $281 each which included 1 hour table and 1 hour room. We asked if we can stay longer, say 2 hours table by paying extra.  The answer is NO.  We must finish selection in an hour and then go upstairs.  Did consider china city ($600+ ) but finally decided to try new venue.

Arrived destination at 3.45 pm and nearly no customers there.  A guy come to explain the rules as follows:

Model at $1,200 and the rest $1,000
Must leave after sitting for an hour
$300 would be charged if one cannot pick any pr in an hour.

Don’t know why.

1st part:  My fan sat with a 1.7 哈爾濱, 34b with brown skin and tits.  Sweet face (like chan man chi (7.5/10 marks) and gentle. (finally knew that she’s a model, 19 year old)
another was 1.6 tall , with 36c, face just so so (6/10 marks), with positive attitude

My fan kept chan man chi for the time being.

I sat with a 1.65 哈爾濱, 33b 吸手 (pink) with white skin but a little bit rough.  She’s the cousin of chan man chi.  Beautiful face (7.5/10 marks) but cool., 17 year-old  (I saw my fan 流哂口水)
another was 1.68 tall , with 35c (but too soft, 散散地), pretty face (8/10 marks) and smooth skin, should be over 20 year old, positive attitude.

I however sent both of them off with a view to seeing more.  Isn’t it a big mistake?

The quality of the second and third round was so out of my expectation.  I could only say it’s nothing special for the girls are only at CP standard, if not worser.  2 of them were even models (but both of them were fake ball, 90% sure)!

Time flied.  After 3 rounds and it’s time to say goodbye.  My fan finally retained chan man chi (he indeed had no other choice worth changing) and I still could not fix my choice.  The mami 開始唔耐煩 and began to challenge my temper, 仲不屑地用輕蔑眼神表示,「細 佬,使個少少錢,使唔使咁x 簡擇 ar」.  

I have no choice and ask if I can have cousin of chan man chi, or one of the so called model pr with fake ball.  Here’s her answer,
“你估d囡坐定定係度等你咩! 試下搵啦”,跟住呯門出鬙h。
I just think about刘X。 I miss him.

May be I was too selective.  
May be the time was too short but I really couldn’t pick my cup of tea in 3 rounds (6 girls).  
May be we had only 2 guys and she think it’s not big business.  
May be I was out and did not use to the rule of the game.
(See? !I always look back and review myself!)

But I have not received such service attitude even in CP for the past 15 years.  

In my opinion, this kind of 套票is like eating fast food but expensive.  It’s quite hurry.  I regret that I have not accepted the advice of some bros. here that china city is a better place to go.

If the mami ever challenge my temper like this, I would immediately get up and go! That's what I did twice in two different NC, once we whole bunch of people just left 5 ON tickets and swear that we'll never visit that NC again! To worsen the case, we went to another NC of the same group for ON right after and complaint with our familiar manager and asked her to refer the case to the management.

[ 本帖最後由 auriga00 於 2006-12-15 06:22 PM 編輯 ]

回復 #6 keeper2046 的帖子

回答你的問題︰
點解唔揀女上房要放低三百蚊,因為281蚊just for 船飛,所以設下此規限以免d人混吉齋坐!呢個合理!
中國城都係一樣,仲要補500!所以要坐耐d飲下吹下既話就唔好貪平,買番正常套票!

但點解唔去中國城而去迷城呢?迷城又山長水遠!
我去兩次中城都係280特價都冇問題喎,經理一樣咁好招呼,但時間真係趕少少!

[ 本帖最後由 johncage 於 2006-12-15 07:05 PM 編輯 ]

回復 #8 johncage 的帖子

俾多小小貼士,如果想玩特價280既話,(不適合劈酒唱k人仕)一見到合心水囡囡就要mark,因為有時間限制!

其實有得兩個人不如「買一送一」

都係多少少錢,但唔駛咁趕!

回復 #10 auriga00 的帖子

佢去左迷城唔係中城,去錯定!

如如我同d兄弟講~~~~一係茶舞求求其~~~~一係就子夜~~~~晚舞女多數會趕~~~~

相關搜索目錄:
只望妳一切安好~~~~

Thanks for the advice.  I know why they charge $300 for not finishing selecting girls in the specified time.  What I wonder is why we cannot for for a longer time when we are willing to pay extra for the additional sitting hours, say $300-500 per hour.  Turnaround time is of course one of their consideration.  However, given the fact that there are few customers during "teatime" and the fierce competition in macau, it seems not reasonable.  

I finally went out with cousin of chan man chi.  The feel was not good as she always said she was so young and her pussy was very small and dry.  Oral service was provided upon request.  She yelled and said very painful everytime when I pushed a little bit.  Only half my little brother could enter her tunnel and she already scream.  Agter 20 minutes I still cound not succeeded in entering in full.  I gave up finally.

因為澳門女仔唔上房係冇錢的,所以佢地一定要人客上房的~~~

同埋佢地d女仔每個月支出好大,又要還証件錢,又要服裝費~~~~唔上多幾轉好難為生~~~
只望妳一切安好~~~~

Maybe that's a way (1-hour package) for them to push some relatively less attractive MMs. Say if a MM were marked overnight the night before, she'd probably got home no earlier than 10am (some may even reached home after lunch with customer) how would you expect them to go to work at 3/4pm? Also, even though you're willing to pay for extra hour, that means your room will be occupied for another hour or so. They would prefer to entertain other "regular" customer with it.

回復 #13 keeper2046 的帖子

next time go to china city la!

引用:
原帖由 johncage 於 2006-12-16 08:49 AM 發表
next time go to china city la!
Surely I will.  Anyway thanks for sharing.

引用:
原帖由 keeper2046 於 2006-12-16 05:09 PM 發表

Surely I will.  Anyway thanks for sharing.
對於你旳遭遇,深表同情.

呢間nc自開張以來,口俾其實都係麻麻,一來遠左d,二來對於一般客,好似唔係咁志在(可能係target唔同掛).

其他問題,上面多位人兄都解釋得好清楚,不必再補充了.

如果想係nc坐耐d同飲耐d,買子夜套票會合適d.

去nc玩,最好有相熟媽咪會較好.

回復 #18 半個澳門人 的帖子

佢仲諗住以前香港班大豪客,但澳門夜總會已經平民化左!
千零蚊有交易!仲邊有人一擲千金!

引用:
原帖由 johncage 於 2006-12-16 08:36 PM 發表
佢仲諗住以前香港班大豪客,但澳門夜總會已經平民化左!
千零蚊有交易!仲邊有人一擲千金!
而家澳門咁多nc,大把選擇,去過1次唔岩,都唔會有下次囉.

咁既服務態度(講緊個媽咪),點會keep個熟客呀,更新唔會有新客介紹啦.

Thank you for sharing.

To roam longer in a night club, my own way is to get a med-night dragon ticket. I try to reach the spot as soon as the allowed time for the ticket. I would like to sing with my target girl before the karoke ( usually you have to pay extra to the karaoke ) I always sing and drink until or near 4 o'clock in the morning and then " go upstairs" with my girl. But sometimes the girl would prefer you to go upstairs earilier before the closing time. The gril surely would be quite tired after working for a whole night at the time being. However, this is their profession. They have to obeyed it!

The guy like me, ( old enough ) would like to talk more instead of " do " more. Sometimew, you really meet a partner who like to communicate heartly with you. Its' enjoyable and lucky.

It is a safe environment staying in Macau, ( other than places outside HK & MC ). Thus it is worth to spend more in it.

Thank you.

Thanks but I don't have enough time (stay overnight) to enjoy.  If time pemrits, I would rather go to CP since its not that costy.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.