±À¤¶:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | Àô«O³U­q³y | PROTOP | Üt§Q¨Èªü°Ç»á¤â¤u¥j¨m | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[­ì³Ð] 10¦~«eªº¿Ë¨­¸g¾ú,¦³¿³½ì½Ð¦^ÂÐ.¶W¹L¤Q­Ó¦^À³¤~¼g,¦]«Üªø½gªº

Please continue with your fascinating ghost story!

吓... ÉN嗱?

Support Support...
very interesting experience, please continue

¦hÁ¤j®a¤ä«ù¡A²Ä¤G¶°¤w¼gºò¡A½Ð¤j®a§Ô­@úï¡A§Ú·|ºÉ§Öpost¥X¨Ó¡A
½Ðµ¥¦h°}!!!!!!!!

²Ä¤G¶°<¥D¤Hªº¥X²{>
¤W¤@¶°§ÚÁ¿¨ì·í¨º¤­°¦ª¯¦æ¨Ó¦æ¥h¦ÓÉN²z¨ì²°¶º,¤SÉN½ð¨ì²°¶ºªº®É­Ô,
§Ú·í®ÉþÑ«Y¦³dÅå,¦ý«Y¦n©_¤ß¤S¾Ô³Ó咗§ÚûHÅå·W¡A§Ú´Nü¶¬[¶Ð¨®ºCºC¡B
ºCºC¦a¾aªñÊ\¦a,·í§Ú¦æ¨ì¶ZÂ÷Ê\¦a¤Q§`¥ª¥kªº®É­Ô,§Ú©¿µMµo²{¦b§Ú¥ª
¤âÃä¤j¬ùÂ÷§Ú¤K.¤E§`¥ª¥k,Áô¬ù¨£¨ì¤@­Ó¤H§Îªºª«Ê^­±¦V¦í§Ú,Ê\ûH¤­©x
§Ú«YÚ»§^¨ìªº,§Ú¥u«Y·Pı¨ìÊ\¥Î¦n§^¤Íµ½ªº²´¥ú±æ¦V§Ú,<µù>{§Ú´¿¸g
¨£¹L´X¦¸ÆFÊ^ªº¸gÅç,¨º¨ÇÆFÊ^ªº¤­©x³£¬O¬Ý¤£²M·¡ªº,¥u¥i¥H·Pı¨ìÍ¢
­Ì¬O§_¬ÝµÛ§A,¤£ª¾¨ä¥Lºõ¤Í¦³ÉN³o¼Ëªº¸g¾ú©O¡H¥i¥H¦^À³¤@¤U¶Ü¡H}
¦n!Á¿ªð¬G¥J¥ý,·í§Ú¨£¨ì<Ê\>±æ¦í§Úªº®É­Ô,§Ú¯u«YÀ~¨ì®tDÃu§¿§r!
·í®É§Ú§ó«Y¨«°Õ,¦ý«Y·í§Ú·Q¨«ªº®É­Ô,³¡¶Ð¨®³ºµM¦n¦ü©çÀ¸ËÝ¡]¦º¤õ¡^
¨«­ø¨ì,§Ú¤S§^´±¸¨¨®,¦ÓÊ\¤S¤´µM±æ¦í§Ú,ÂIºâ©O?´N«YLE­Ó®É­Ô~~~
~~~~~~~~!
©ú¤Ñ­nªð¤ý,¼È®É¼g©¹Ëݦh¥ý,«ÝÄò.<¦hD¦^À³°Õ!§Ú·|¼g§ÖD>THS!!

²Ä¤G¶°<¥D¤Hªº¥X²{>
ºCºC¦a¾aªñÊ\¦a,·í§Ú¦æ¨ì¶ZÂ÷Ê\¦a¤Q§`¥ª¥kªº®É­Ô,§Ú©¿µMµo²{¦b§Ú¥ª
¤âÃä¤j¬ùÂ÷§Ú¤K.¤E§`¥ª¥k,Áô¬ù¨£¨ì¤@­Ó¤H§Îªºª«Ê^­±¦V¦í§Ú,Ê\ûH¤­©x
§Ú«YÚ»§^¨ìªº,§Ú¥u«Y·Pı¨ìÊ\¥Î¦n§^¤Íµ½ªº²´¥ú±æ¦V§Ú,<µù>{§Ú´¿¸g
­Ì¬O§_¬ÝµÛ§A,¤£ª¾¨ä¥Lºõ¤Í¦³ÉN³o¼Ëªº¸g¾ú©O¡H¥i¥H¦^À³¤@¤U¶Ü¡H}
¦n!Á¿ªð¬G¥J¥ý,·í§Ú¨£¨ì<Ê\>±æ¦í§Úªº®É­Ô,§Ú¯u«YÀ~¨ì®tDÃu§¿§r!
·í®É§Ú§ó«Y¨«°Õ,¦ý«Y·í§Ú·Q¨«ªº®É­Ô,³¡¶Ð¨®³ºµM¦n¦ü©çÀ¸ËÝ¡]¦º¤õ¡^
¨«­ø¨ì,§Ú¤S§^´±¸¨¨®,¦ÓÊ\¤S¤´µM±æ¦í§Ú,ÂIºâ©O?´N«YLE­Ó®É­Ô~~~
~~~~~~~~!
©ú¤Ñ­nªð¤u,¼È®É¼g©¹Ëݦh¥ý,«ÝÄò.<¦hD¦^À³°Õ!§Ú·|¼g§ÖD>THS!!

Wow!! good story. Can't wait for the ending.

¦hÁÂ! ½ÐÄ~Äò¤À¨É§Aªº¬G¨Æ

´£¥Ü: §@ªÌ³Q¸T¤î©Î§R°£ ¤º®e¦Û°Ê«Ì½ª

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ eeyorebb ©ó 2006-8-29 11:58 PM µoªí
²Ä¤G¶°<¥D¤Hªº¥X²{>
ºCºC¦a¾aªñÊ\¦a,·í§Ú¦æ¨ì¶ZÂ÷Ê\¦a¤Q§`¥ª¥kªº®É ...
>> "...§Ú´¿¸g
­Ì¬O§_¬ÝµÛ§A,¤£ª¾¨ä¥Lºõ¤Í¦³ÉN³o¼Ëªº¸g¾ú©O¡H¥i¥H¦^À³¤@¤U¶Ü¡H}.."

Yea, I had similar experience.

I had an experience of seeing a ghost(excluding the times I have felt one and heard weird noises) but not in HK.  

It was back in 1996 when I was still in University.  I stayed at a house with my friends.  We move every year.  In Summer 1996, we moved to a new place and in the evening(on the same day), my friend asked me to take him back to the old house to pick up sth.  So, I drove him back to the old house.  After we went in to the house, I called my gf(back then) while he was searching for his stuff.  After a little while, he told me he has found his stuff and he is ready to go.  Since I have not finished chatting with my gf, I told him to go back first (BIG MISTAKE!!!)and I'll call his mobile when I am done so that he can come back and pick me up.

After he has gone, I kept chatting with my gf sitting on the floor next to the main entrance.  After a litte while, I felt a breeze.  Not from the outside but from the corridor in the house.  I felt kinda scared but I think it was just some air circulation since i have the front door opened.  After a few minutes, the breeze was getting stronger and stronger and I felt really uncomfortable and cold.  I could actually felt the breeze going in circle around me.  It made my body moved slightly in a circular motion.  I got really really scared.  I tried to pray but I was too scared to do anything.  In fact, I couldn't do anything - can't speak, can't move, can't think.  I was so scared that I was up to a point that I though I was going to faint.  At this very moment, a "lady" appeared in front of me.  The distance between "her" and I was about 5-6ft.  She was floating in mid-air.  She is a foreigner.  She was wearing a dress and she has dark curly hair.  Her whole figure was in black and white color.  Then, she looked at me in the eye and I nearly had a heart attack because her eyes are all white - no pupil..........then she started floating towards me and my mind was totally BLANK so I just sat there.  It kept floating and floating until she was nearly 1 ft from me, she vanished right in front of my eyes.  It might sound like this incident lasted for a fair amount of time but the whole thing lasted for only 1 - 2 mins.  I can hear my gf kept asking me "Are you there? Are you there" but I couldn't speak at all.  After I sat there for another minute, I told my gf to hang up and my friend has arrived.  I ran out of the house and jumped into the car.  My friend asked me what happened when he saw my face.  He said my face was really pale.  I told him I'll tell him when we get home.  After we have arrived home, I told him what happened.  His reaction was - "No wonder".........I was surprised with his reaction, so I asked him what does he mean by "No Wonder"  then he said.......TO BE CONTINUED

Sorry.....The story will be continued but not in this thread since this is brother eeyorebb's thread

Keep going brother eeyorebb.....Your story is great.

brother freebieyeah

Are you going to open a new thread to continue your story??

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ freebieyeah ©ó 2006-8-30 03:05 PM µoªí
I had an experience of seeing a ghost(excluding the times I have felt one and heard weird noises) but not in HK.  

It was back in 1996 when I was still in University.  I stayed at a house with m ...
Had you posted this out some years b4~?
Coz I remember I had really seen/read this same story years ago (on xocat~???)~~~

however, thx~~

·Q¬Ý¬Ý°Ú~!!

WANTED TO KEEP READING BOTH STORIES, PLEASE CONTINUE...

BROTHER freebieyeah , PLEASE START A NEW THREAD ON YOUR STORY.

exciting experience~~thx

Thanks everyone.  I shall start a new thread early next week.

Brother VV, good memory.  I have shared my experiences on icerXd before.

继续°Ú

Please continue

¦hÁÂ! ½ÐÄ~Äò¤À¨É§Aªº¬G¨Æ

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ freebieyeah ©ó 2006-8-31 02:52 PM µoªí
Thanks everyone.  I shall start a new thread early next week.

Brother VV, good memory.  I have shared my experiences on icerXd before.

«§¥s¶Ð¨®???

Á¿°ÕÁ¿°Õ

¤µ¤é¤ººÉ¶qPOST®I«á¥b¬q,½Ð§Ô­@!

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.