±À¤¶:| ­×²z³»½´¥¬ | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[ºÃÃø] ºâ­øºâ¬~ª©

ºâ­øºâ¬~ª©

´£¥Ü: §@ªÌ³Q¸T¤î©Î§R°£ ¤º®e¦Û°Ê«Ì½ª

¬~ª©¬O«ü¦bµu®É¶¡¤º¤£°±¶}·s¥DÃD¡A©Îµu®É¶¡¤º¤£°±¦^ÂСA¥þª©³Ì«á¦^ÂЪ̳£¬O¦P¤@¤H¡A¦ÓµL·N¸qªº¤º®e¡A©Î¦^ÂФº®e³sÄò¬Û¦P¡C

ºâ

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ loksiu ©ó 2006-12-18 11:24 µoªí
Ëݨϭø¨Ïban????
§Ú¤w¸gĵ§i¥ªÊ\, Ê\¦A¬~ª©´NBAN

good.  Give him a warning first.  He has time cost as well.  If problem continues, just ban.

Further questions

To be honest with you, I feel a little otherwise.

When someone glanced through postings and out of respect of the owner of the thread and says thank you along the way, it this till considered as a violation?  Can someone be polite?  I feel that once you visit a post, the least one can do is to say thanks.  Am I right?  There are quiet a few of us that are used to say thank you, no matter what.  Is that still wrong?  If so, please let us all know that we can go in and check things out and just leave without saying anything.  I feel rather rude doing that.

Thank you in advance

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ parkers96 ©ó 2006-12-24 13:24 µoªí
To be honest with you, I feel a little otherwise.

When someone glanced through postings and out of respect of the owner of the thread and says thank you along the way, it this till considered as ...
ª©³W¤w¸g¼g±o¦n²M·¡, ¤]¦³¨¬°÷«üµ¹·|­û, §Ú¬Û«H·|­û¨Ì·Óª©³W«ü¤Þ¥h¦^ÂЧO¤Hªº©«¬O¤£·|¦³°ÝÃDªº, ¦ý¹H¤Ïª©³W«h¨Ò¥~¡C
¤Þ¥Î:
¤£±oµoªí¤º®eªÅªx¤§¤å³¹¡B¬~ª©¡B¹L©óºë²¡B¤å¤£¹ïÃDªº¥DÃD©Î¦^ÂСBÄé¤ô©Î§cpost¡A¡N (¥u¥´thanks, thx, good, nice, push, support, hihi, ±À, ccc,....,see; ¥u¥Î²Å¸¹©Î¹Ï®×ªí±¡©Î ¦Û¤v¦^ÂЦۤvµ¥³£­pºâ¦b¤º)
¬~ª©¬O«ü¦bµu®É¶¡¤º¤£°±¶}·s¥DÃD¡A©Îµu®É¶¡¤º¤£°±¦^ÂСA¥þª©³Ì«á¦^ÂЪ̳£¬O¦P¤@¤H¡A¦ÓµL·N¸qªº¤º®e¡A©Î¦^ÂФº®e³sÄò¬Û¦P¡C

my 2 cents

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ÅK¦å±N­x¤Ú¹y ©ó 2006-12-24 05:50 AM µoªí

ª©³W¤w¸g¼g±o¦n²M·¡, ¤]¦³¨¬°÷«üµ¹·|­û, §Ú¬Û«H·|­û¨Ì·Óª©³W«ü¤Þ¥h¦^ÂЧO¤Hªº©«¬O¤£·|¦³°ÝÃDªº, ¦ý¹H¤Ïª©³W«h¨Ò¥~¡C

Are you saying that we don't have to say "thanks"?  We may not have a lot to comment on and thus may end up just saying "thank you".  I read real fast and can go through a lot of posts in a short time and will definitely have times that the whole top area visited in a short instance (esp. when the posts were not my cup and my visits were not at peak hours) and sent my gratitude to all posts.

Now I understand why the reply and visit ratios are so low and I will follow what you said and won't feel bad.  As least I won't be warned and get upset like last time.

No wonder they say that we're rude.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ parkers96 ©ó 2006-12-24 20:17 µoªí

Are you saying that we don't have to say "thanks"?  We may not have a lot to comment on and thus may end up just saying "thank you".  I read real fast and can go through a lot ...
©w©O±øª©³W³Ì¥D­n嘅­ì¦]«Y­n§ùµ´¦P¸T¤î©Ò¦³´c·NÄé¤ô, §cPOST¤S©ÎªÌ¬~ª©嘅¦æ¬°, ËÝ°µ«Y§Æ±æ·|­ûÚ»©««á¹ï©«¦h§@¥Xµû»y, ¦Ó­ø«YÚ»§¹©«¤§«á´N¨D¨ä¥´¥yTHANKS, GOOD ©ÎªÌ "¦n" ´Nºâ, ¥ç³£­ø§Æ±æ¨£¨ì¦³copy and paste¦¡嘅¦^ÂÐ, ¦b©óFORUM¥ß³õ¾¤Á¿, ¦h¤@ÂI¦³½è¯À©Î¦³·N¸q嘅¦^ÂÐ, ¤ñ°_µL¼ÆµL¿×/µL·N¸q嘅¦^ÂШӱo§ó¹ê»Ú¡C
¥»©«³Ìªñµû¤À°O¿ý
  • KLOSE Åé¤O +20 §Ú«ÜÃÙ¦P 2006-12-24 21:42
  • KLOSE «Â±æ +20 §Ú«ÜÃÙ¦P 2006-12-24 21:42

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ÅK¦å±N­x¤Ú¹y ©ó 2006-12-24 09:26 PM µoªí

©w©O±øª©³W³Ì¥D­nûH­ì¦]«Y­n§ùµ´¦P¸T¤î©Ò¦³´c·NÄé¤ô, §cPOST¤S©ÎªÌ¬~ª©ûH¦æ¬°, ËÝ°µ«Y§Æ±æ·|­ûÚ»©««á¹ï©«¦h§@¥Xµû»y, ¦Ó­ø«YÚ»§¹©«¤§«á´N¨D¨ä¥´¥yTHANKS, GOOD ©ÎªÌ "¦n" ´Nºâ, ¥ç³£­ø§Æ ...
Á¿±o¦n¡I
......¡I

¨¬²yª©:

vincent0402 «YËݬ~ª©, ¥þ³¡³£«YËÝ¡uTHXTHX.............. ¡v¡I

±æ¤jª©¥D©ú¥Ü¡I
......¡I

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Orange+Fai ©ó 2006-12-26 16:04 µoªí
¨¬²yª©:

vincent0402 «YËݬ~ª©, ¥þ³¡³£«YËÝ¡uTHXTHX.............. ¡v¡I

±æ¤jª©¥D©ú¥Ü¡I
¤w¸gµo¤Fĵ§i

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.