打印

Golf

Golf

Any Question for Golf? I'll try to answer

相關搜索目錄: Golf

I suggest to start a Golf page fro sharing teh fun of Golf

Golf is Fun

Golf is fun, but sometimes it's frustrated will let you out of interest or even quit. Sometimes people said practise make perfect, but in golf quality practise make perfect!

In Golf, It's a mind game, so got to build up the foudation. And your fundamentel are the most importance foundation. The Basic fundamental are Grip, Alignment, Stanece and Posture! GASP

引用:
原帖由 hhkk 於 2006-12-26 02:34 PM 發表
Golf is fun, but sometimes it's frustrated will let you out of interest or even quit. Sometimes people said practise make perfect, but in golf quality practise make perfect!

In Golf, It's a mind ...
I totally agreed it is a mind game. Sometimes, you don't expect you will play good (usually the first hole is NOT that good), but finally your score is pretty good. But when you want to try hard to get better score, then you have pressure and finally there will be so many stupid mistakes and the result is terrible

Do you have any golf fun stories for sharing

Did anyone hit by golf ball?

One Time, I was teaching my brother and a friend, My brother shank a ball and hitted my friend ass!

引用:
原帖由 hhkk 於 2007-1-1 06:49 AM 發表
One Time, I was teaching my brother and a friend, My brother shank a ball and hitted my friend ass!
In the driving-range, it seems NOT possible unless both of them (maybe with you) all inside the swinginf area

Anyway, I hope your freind is OK, it is a sensitive body part

相關搜索目錄: Driving

Lucky, I don't have any experience of being hit by the golf ball (or I have hit somebody). Touch wood

But my friend (together with me) had hit the caddy in China. When he tee-off in the longest tee (ususally in the back and you have to walk a bit behind), and the caddy is ready in the nearest place just away from the fairway. Unfortunately, my friend missed, and the ball is fired like the rocket and hit the caddy's arm. Her arm (the place is hit) immediately turned into the red and like a "BIG EGG". Lucky only hitting on the arm, not the head, otherwise.

Finally, the golf course sent the caddy to the hospital and lucky it is NO bone broken in her arm. Be careful, always

Halo, what is your handicap ?

引用:
原帖由 Evo8 於 2007-1-3 05:01 PM 發表
Halo, what is your handicap ?
You ask who

I think "hhkk"

Why handicap required

My Handicap is 3! And I'm a CPGA! Canadian PGA

Actucally, I'm living in Toronto, Canada. So my friend got hit in outdoor grass driving ragne!

相關搜索目錄: Driving

引用:
原帖由 hhkk 於 2007-1-4 12:59 PM 發表
My Handicap is 3!  
Professional

Acutally, I have problem that I am not a long hitter, my No.5 iron club can only reach 150 yards only, and Driver is only approx. 210-220 yards only

I tried to adjust something,but even worse that I became not stable (I know it takes time, but not stable is so frustrated)

My handicap is 22, any suggestion

Halo,

My hcp is 26.
Usually, I play in Dongguan area.
I have same problem as kkwong7606, most long par 4 needs 3-on. So sad.

Hi KKwong7606,

Short Distance is not a problem, don't let that borther you 1st, It's about contact and accurancy! Do uyou hit the ball Solid? which mean in the middle of the club face. The other things is how many Fairway do you hit?

1 more things I talk about before, golf is a mind game! Your score is over a number! Don't get too serious about the score! PLAY 1 Shot at a time!

For Evo8,
For a long Par 4, tell yourself it's a Par 5, Make yourself easier, you might get a better score! Try that and tell me what happen, Good Luck and play well! Always try to have fun!

Hi hhkk,
Thanks for your opinion, I did considered it's a par 5 for those  par 4 which over 400 yds,
for those Flat glof course are more easy to score below 100, but it is more difficult at mountain
course.

Hi hhkk,

Thanks for your opinion, I am actually changing my mind to forget the distance recently, it is a little better than before. You are correct, I am more concetrated to hit the ball solid, which can get better result

But as Bro Evo8 said, even though I keep telling myself it is par 5 instead of long par 4 to make myself more comfortable, but if really want to improve the handicap, it is frustrated that you can only 3 on if final approaching is OK, but if not maybe even 4 on with 2 putt or 3 putt, it turns out into +2 or even +3.

Anyway, I know it is mind game, but it's difficult to get away from mind evil

Especially I really want to upgrade my handicap below 20, it seems long way to go

引用:
原帖由 kkwong7606 於 2006-12-22 05:15 PM 發表
I suggest to start a Golf page fro sharing teh fun of Golf

引用:
原帖由 goddy 於 2007-1-7 07:59 PM 發表

Agreed

This Sat, I played in mountain course and I concetrated on the solid hitting. Maybe I am too concentrated, my driver becomes so terrible, I have missed 6 tee off out of 9 holes

Second 9 holes, I back to basic and trying to forget everything only playing. It seems getting better, but there are still 3 missing. The score is over 100

Good thing is I still got 2 par and 1 birdie which gave me energy

引用:
原帖由 kkwong7606 於 2007-1-8 01:15 PM 發表
This Sat, I played in mountain course and I concetrated on the solid hitting. Maybe I am too concentrated, my driver becomes so terrible, I have missed 6 tee off out of 9 holes

Second 9 ...
Last Sat, played again, the driver getting better, but the short game became worse..

I am trying to change my grip (to strong grip), it seems more solid but not stable (maybe still not used to it)

The final score is still over 100

Wow , u played every weekend .
Rich guy !

引用:
原帖由 Evo8 於 2007-1-15 03:51 PM 發表
Wow , u played every weekend .
Rich guy !
No la, only in KSC public course. But not every week, you know it is very difficult to get through the telephone booking system ( and it needs 1 week in advance).

How is your game, playing well recently

Hi kkwong7606,
Which one u play in ksc ? north or south ?
North is a good course but it is too tough for me.
My last game played at hillview A/D & sucks in sand traps !

引用:
原帖由 Evo8 於 2007-1-16 11:27 AM 發表
Hi kkwong7606,
Which one u play in ksc ? north or south ?
North is a good course but it is too tough for me.
My last game played at hillview A/D & sucks in sand traps !
I ususally play in KSC north which is more challenge and it is a nice course , but if I can't get the booking maybe South. Now South is NO good, because KSC is under construction for the new East course which should be opened by the end of 2007 or early of 2008. And South course is too close to the construction site and NOT good at this moment.

What is the Chinese name in Hillview (in SZ or other place)

Sand traps is always difficult, you have to find some professional (or very good skill people) to help you. Before, I was also in big trouble, and now I am quite confident get out of sand bunkers after the adjustment of the swing, etc.  

If you cannot mange the skill of getting out sand bunkers, it will limit your strategy in final approaching (or you are always thinking about sand bunkers too much).

Hillview = 峰景 at dongguan.

North course is a very challenge course not only your skill but your body as well.
I remember that I need at least three bottle of water when I played in North during mid summer time.
Oh, also need to bring dozen of balls as well.

53 123
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.