推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

發新話題
打印

ERP Logistics 物流業 Software 系統 ???

我公司想 install  ERP Software 物流系統,

a) 唔知 你們 現在 用 什麼  ERP Software 呢 ??? 有冇 Comments ??? D friend 話 成日 Hang 機???

b) SAP & Oracle  有 什麼 Comments ??? 只知道 SAP 最 expensive ??? 但是否 "物有所值" 呢 ???  ( about HKD$$$  2.5 to 3 million !!!)

相關搜索目錄: 物流
  [癡心絕對]........為 "妳" 付出那種傷心 "妳" 永遠不瞭解  ,  我又何苦勉強自己愛上 "妳" 的一切   ....

RPP我熟啲, 知到你個Case用船公司用嗰套會幾好, 不過人哋投資好大, 成Team人做嘢

相關搜索目錄: 投資

Bro 焦器勃勃, you must be working in a very large corporate which prefers to use the famous software package in the market.
I don't have any experience on using SAP product, but know some of hearsays that US companies like to use Oracle while European companies like to use SAP.
For Oracle Supply Chain Planning, please refer to:
Supply Chain Planning
In addition, Oracle acquired PeopleSoft at the beginning of this year. Therefore, Oracle may offer some other similar software packages from PeopleSoft e.g.
http://www.oracle.com/applications/peoplesoft/scm/ent/index.html

I am not working in Oracle and dunno the cost of these software, but if the cost of the off-the-shelf softare will be around 2.5 - 3 MM, then the investment will be very significant since the investment may need to include computer platform to run the software, customization cost (tailor to specific user requirements) and implementation cost, needless to mention the cost of internal resources to perform system test and user acceptance test, etc.

相關搜索目錄: Investment
無恃其不來, 恃吾有以待也; 無恃其不攻, 恃吾有所不可攻也.

thanks for your info

how about I2? e-log (acquired by Oracle)? SSA Logistics? SAP SCM?

BUT do your colleagues get ready to change and adopt application implementation? Are your colleagues educated workers? If not, forget it la... dont waste money.... Your project will fail

SAP about HKD$$$  2.5 to 3 million?? of course not enough.

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.