推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

[原創] 密宗按摩 spiritual and sensual body massage

06. Squeezing Movements:
Stroking and gently squeezing the end of the penis for heightened awareness.
07. Root Chakras:
Connecting the genital areas to transfer massage energy through the base of the spine.
08. Tantric Sit:
Sitting in an intimate embrace. Deep breathing and contracting muscles.
09. Female/Male Poles:
The man concentrates on his breathing, while his partner observes her feeling.
10. Giving Guidance:
Explanation of the session, what will happen and general instructions.
11. Tantric Play:
Playful exercise using the body and head, sensual, erotic and aggressive modes.
12. Yoni Gazing Meditation:
The man gazes at the female partner's genitals and breathes while concentrating on the vagina and his feelings.

Oh OH

13. Breathing Exercises:
Breathing starts and the therapist checks for the correct movement and tempo.
14. Bonding Ritual:
Intimate hug, here the man breathes hard while the female partner rests on top.
15. Removing the Sarong:
Gentle removal of the sarong from the body creating floating sensations.
16. Distributing oil:
Applying hot oil to the back in preparation for the massages.
17. Energy Flow:
Holding the heart and genitals, making a connection between the client and the therapist.
18. Prepairing Tantric Play:
Preparing to play using the body and head. Play sensually, then sexually, then aggressively.

19. Calming Touch:
Place hands on the body to connect energy in preparation for session.
20. Calming Cuddle:
Calming passive cuddle after the session to relax.
21. Expansion:
Big deep breath and muscle contraction allowing the energy to expand in the body.
22. Circulating energy:
Relaxation after the deep breath, energy flowing around the body.

Any questions ?  

Four Hands Tantric Massage Sessions coming after sleep.

Four Hands Tantric Massage Sessions
Can anything better then a four hands Tantric massage with two Goddesses?
Double the pleasure, let go of the mind and connect to your sensual self. Experience the spiritual bliss through your senses, through conscious touch, meditation, breath and energy flow.
Feel the magic, as your body is being wrapped up in a layer of joy and love!

Breathing is so important and necessary in Tantric Breathing
Breathing is essential to the practice of Tantra as it helps you to relax and channels your energies.
Far from being a tedious or difficult part of Tantra, you can achieve fantastic, vibrating states just through breathing. And when you also use you voice, your own sound - you are 『giving』 by exhaling.

Ambiance:
Music, oil, candles, incenses, colors...
It is important during a Tantra session that all of your senses are involved and awakened. So it is vital to create a space to practice that is visually and emotionally stimulating.
For example to stimulate your aural senses soft music played in the background can take your mind to different places. To excite your visual senses, bright colors and candlelight can either be stimulating or calming for your eyes depending on the required experience.
Incense and essential oils affect your sense of smell and open up your energy centers. During the Tantric experience even your sense of taste can be influenced, with delicious snacks to delight the tongue - such as soft, succulent fruits like fresh grapes, cherries, strawberries or dried fruits like raisins and figs etc.

You can bring along your girl friend to enjoy as well.
The massage session starts with Breathing Exercises and a few Tantric Rituals to increase your sexual energy and to make a connection between the two of you and among the therapist

Through a guided massage exchange, which includes the whole body, also the honoring of the lingam/yoni. You work together with the therapist on your partner by following a few massage strokes and techniques.

After the female has received her massage, it is time for the male to enjoy a full body tantric massage.

In one to one session
.  Activating the sexual meridians: meditative slow caresses.

• Discovering sensual spots, exploring each corner of your body, awakening all your senses, to find erogenous zones you might have never known about.

• Practicing Tantric Techniques: to control ejaculation and to expand your sexual energy.

• By using muscle contractions and deep breathing you preserve your energy for your own healing and pleasure.

• Fire breath: a powerful Breathing Technique to raise the level of your sexual energy and reactivate the energy flow in your whole body.

It is best to dedicate longer hours to your Tantra experience. So choose a day when you are free, you don't need to work or run errands and you can devote your entire self to the experience. And please talk to your therapist before the massage session, if there is any particular information you want to share about yourself or about any medical conditions.

It is recommended that you retain from ejaculation and sexual intercourse for 24 hours before and after the session, so you will not arrive to the session with depleted energy.

We also recommend that you eat only light food before and after your session and drink sufficient but not too much liquid. After shaves or scented body lotions is also advised as these can get in the way of relaxing into the experience for both yourself and your therapist.
After your session has finished it is important to just relax and observe the new sensations in your body and mind, to let all the sensations you have experienced wash over you.

Below are few comments from Brothers who have the experience

penis massage
Time to weigh in after watching all of the massage films, both female and male at least twice. I am strongly in the camp of those who appreciate both genders. I have no hang-ups about seeing a beautiful woman bring a guy such pleasure. It is so very easy to visualize myself in his place. However, I simply do not understand how a guy can get massaged in such a manner for anything over 30 minutes at the outside without a completion and maintain both an erection and his composure. At some point in time it becomes cruel and unusual punishment. I have enjoyed many such massages in my life and must enjoy mutual touching to make it truly pleasurable, to say nothing of not leaving the table painfully frustrated. I frankly think it is time to take the next steps in these films--completion to orgasm whenever possible, all parties nude and some level of mutual touching. That is the prescription that is most natural and happens in the real world.

How fabulous would that be to see the incredible build up and intense orgasm with the beautiful ladies' amazing tits and soft skin in the background ? As wonderful as this was, that would approach perfection, in my opinion. The art of penis honoring with the model naked, was AMAZING, as well. The bottom line is that these massage videos are, by far, the best of all of the fabulous videos in your library. I love the female ones tremendously, but the diversification of these penis massage videos sets them apart. Please just take the next step and perfect with masseuse nudity AND intense orgasm.

The massage sessions does not involve sexual intercourse. That is something extra.

I don't know how I can survive and hold for half a hour JJ massage without comming.

Haha Ching, it sounds interesting, could u plz pm me the details? Many thanks!!

回復 36# 的帖子

Hahadad C-hing

Is the massage you described from some videos? Can you pm me the details be it videos or the real thing?

Thanks a million

引用:
原帖由 hahadad 於 2011-1-16 09:16 發表 The massage sessions does not involve sexual intercourse. That is something extra.I don't know how I can survive and hold for half a hour JJ massage without comming.
could u plz pm me the details? Many thanks!!

引用:
原帖由 thomasleung 於 2011-1-16 08:39 發表
Hahadad C-hing

Is the massage you described from some videos? Can you pm me the details be it videos or the real thing?

Thanks a million
Brother thomasleung,  The videos are shown during the break in between  the sessions. The purpose is let us see and learn the process for use in the comming sessions. I think the lady in the videos is top performer, nice looking face and killing measurements.  She is by far better than the therapist. I would rate her 9/10 while the therapistis 7/10.  I just wish it were me in the videos with her.  

Are you kiding ? 9/10 compare with 7/10. Pls Pm me the address and price

回復 20# 的帖子

I would like to try it,can you PM me the contact and price please?

Borther hahadad
have read with much interest your detailed descriptions of the exercise, it seems it is good for spiritual and physical deep body therapy rather than satisfying one's sexual desire.  Is it available in HK,can I have more details, pls pm me if you do not wish to disclose it openly.  Didn't know this is available in Czech I 'd have tried it when I was in Plague a few months back.

I am very interested in this kind of message. Could you please kindly pm me the phone number and detail (such as price)?

回復 41# 的帖子

Hahadad C-hing
Then can you pm me their contacts (phone no., website, email address, etc).
Thanks

seems interesting, may hahadad please PM me more information about this?

Wow, now this forum became English forum!!! For those not very good at English can just simply forget it!
生命無Take 2!
安全第一命長久!

Hahadad Ching
I want to try how not to come with 30min massage on JJ haha
Can u pm me details?

Just a goddamn faked trap
bro, dun waste money

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.