推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

發新話題
打印

伊東水療

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

師兄我諗你有嚴重潔癖,我諗只有醫院先達到你要求

ching, I am curious which sauna or upstair bone can meet you standard of cleaniness?  I would definitely be interested to visit them.

carmanlam ching, please do let me know hte better ones in wanchai, I definitely dont mind trying new and better places! thanks

本人都好想知灣仔有邊間好乾潔,可到達師兄要求,可吾可以話我知,please

Is Ah Ring
still managing the shop?

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2011-11-16 06:01 發表
Is Ah Ring
still managing the shop?
No la! Ah Ring already retired and gone back to mainland China. Nowadays, it is managed by Suet Yee only!

carmanlam,
自20/10至今, 不計以前, 共有四位會員说認為此場清潔,
對比你的相反意見, 當然每人標準可能不同, 我作為版主,雖不熟悉此題,
亦不會因他們「票數多」而先認為你欠客觀或要求過高等.不過,
在你说你可指出在灣仔哪些場較清潔('I can tell you a few in you really want to know')後,
有兩位會員誠意真心想知而追問你是甚麼場, 你卻至今天保持缄默. 來而不往未夠禮也, 何不介绍一下?
我也想知道.

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2011-11-17 12:30 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: 清潔

I see, thanks for your reply, though in private.

引用:
原帖由 car-man-lam 於 2011-11-17 12:53 發表
CHing
I reply some of them in PM, maybe I should tell them again here
In fact they ask me alot other things that I don't want to disclose here something like VAS/HJ/open big
The one in Johnson Road ...
可否pm給我

all these upstair bone shops are clean when they are just open for a few months....only good maintenance can keep it clean, otherwise, no place is clean....just like,
all men are strong when they are young.....only having broad-mind character can make you lucky, otherwise, all men are dirty

今日上去又輕輕鬆鬆愉快地過了兩粒鐘......其實大家去邊種或邊個場真係各有所好,最緊要自己舒服..........
I am also a Dirty Old Man

Does any ching know Ah Sa gone to which place? she is no longer in eton.

CHing
I tried both sauna you mentioned, Yes, you are right, ETong is too old and dirty now. Probably need re-decoration.

CHing speaking to CHing...

That means CHING speak to ching!!!

回復 294# 的帖子

No.  Brother Whitekitty said someone wants to make people believe what he claims and use another user ID to echoed his earlier comment.

Haven't been there for long time. Need to make a re-visit soon to check the recent conditions.

Recent conditions are quite the same.
boss is  pleasant and the place reasonably clean .
no idea about new girls though.

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2011-11-30 16:27 編輯 ]

i love this place in term of hygiene, and comfortable room...but they do need some new girls

please pm me.....many thanks
引用:
原帖由 car-man-lam 於 2011-11-17 12:53 發表 CHingI reply some of them in PM, maybe I should tell them again hereIn fact they ask me alot other things that I don't want to disclose here something like VAS/HJ/open bigThe one in Johnson Road ...

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.