推介:| 英語課程 | Causeway Bay order food | 職業英語 | 化妝課程 | Wedding Photography | 天窗卷布更換維修 |

發新話題
打印

伊東水療

引用:
原帖由 jborne69 於 2012-7-2 14:15 發表 bobo 可以part 2 吗?
你要試過才知龍與鳳嘛.
God's mill grinds slow but sure.

現在白貓前輩去那一間場比較多?

引用:
原帖由 史密斯1972 於 2012-7-2 19:14 發表 現在白貓前輩去那一間場比較多?
真係隨缘  尼到去下  那到去下

今日試左Fiona,手骨不錯,中力度。開始時,她循例問下我有冇邊度赲d?我答:膊頭和條頸,她真係好用心咁按耐d果兩部份,個背做左好耐,先推油。真係舒服到...埽菪炕IPart 2一樣唔心急,慢慢黎,兩部份都滿意!走時比錢,在大廳見到Jessica,原來是在水之戀幫我dup過果位女仔。
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 體力 +20 多謝分享 2012-7-7 22:46
  • 白貓兒 威望 +20 多謝分享 2012-7-7 22:46

finally got to try jessica. even though she is not the prettiest there but she makes it up with her dup skills and body!
I think fiona is not strong enough to dup me but she does have a very soft touch to part 1 and part 2.
I believe Bobo is the other girl I have to try since she seems to be quite strong enough being the tallest there.
so some ching thinks nancy is strong enough? she looks rather small to me and definitely looks a little "inch" but suet yee assures me that all the girls know how to dup....we will see
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 體力 +20 多謝分享 2012-7-12 06:06
  • 白貓兒 威望 +20 多謝分享 2012-7-12 06:06
  • 白貓兒 金錢 +20 多謝分享 2012-7-12 06:06

anymore detail of Bobo??

回復 1# 的帖子

good........................

bobo doesnt appear to be as pretty as like nancy or fiona. but she looks like she is the strongest there being the tallest. i should be trying her sometime tis week.

回復 533# 的帖子

tks ching for info, good luck in your next visit

聽聞有新女反,而YY今天回來了

雪兒話新女係新做的

WhAt the name of new bg is ?How about the skills of YY?

回復 537# 的帖子

YY is a good choice especially u first met her, but men are pk, most men want new and fresh experience after awhile

dont think yy is there anymore.
the new bg should be amy.
part 1 is soso since she is new to biz but elbows surprisingly not the type overly painful.
part 2 is decent since she looks young and thin. I almost thought she is not 21 yet.
she used to work in tst
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 體力 +10 多謝分享 2012-8-2 15:16
  • 白貓兒 威望 +10 多謝分享 2012-8-2 15:16
  • 白貓兒 金錢 +10 多謝分享 2012-8-2 15:16

回復 539# 的帖子

Amy the tall and pretty one? I think YY is still working in here

I guess amy is taller than suet yee.
YY is still there?
I've tried everyone except a po yee.
Nancy got very fit body but lack prettiness.
fiona is tiny and cute and another girl is similar to fiona.

引用:
原帖由 bigeuge 於 2012-8-2 18:35 發表 I guess amy is taller than suet yee.YY is still there?I've tried everyone except a po yee.Nancy got very fit body but lack prettiness.fiona is tiny and cute and another girl is similar to fion ...
fiona 無返了

Jessica 都係!

回復 541# 的帖子

ching should call, YY should be still working in here

The place and Bg feel to do less well than before.

sw3388 ching is prob right, suet yee said to me business has decrease a lot compare to last year these few months.
this is prob due to the fact you have at least 7 different upstair bone to compete with.

seems like a few tst girls have moved to hk island to work. you guys agree with me?

The upstair bone business mainly depend on management by the boss and have good quality and service
by the BG,
but their always change frequent and no more high quality new girl to joint this industrial.

昨天上去見到有新技師上場,叫kk,年青貌美 ,可惜有booking,只好等下次

yy - is she still here?

she is here

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.