推介:| 學英文 | Esse益生菌護膚品 | 駿寶燃氣工程 Chun Po Gas | 解夢分析師證書 | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

發新話題
打印

伊東水療

引用:
原帖由 bigearbull 於 2011-6-21 18:45 發表

C hing, have u tried Tung Tung, pls provide report to us.  Thx.
Tung Tung is also quite good with good body figures......good bone skill and can be quite playful once you get to know her more.........
I am also a Dirty Old Man

引用:
原帖由 lobo1690 於 2011-6-22 13:02 發表

I didn't pay much attention when she told me her name as I was more interest in looking her figures at that time........sounds like"xx子"....
I checked with Suet yee again......her name should be "DeDe"........if any brother interest on her, better make a phone booking in advance as she come to work a bit late in the day........

桐桐雙腳好吸引. 又玩得放.

Rain is good , and brooking easy ? for via?

Ching 有人試過ah wing 嗎

今天太熱,想起衣冬的舒暢,即時上去找心愛的ah wing,可惜伊人說已不做,唯有試試她的
好介紹,果然效果不錯,很快便過了暢快的二小時,出來
時見到兩個靚女,老闆娘話她們下星期會上班,看見兩個小妮
子的甜美,真想即時相約下星期,可惜可能要外出公幹!
唯有交俾其他ching去享受,真無奈!

Not sure 桐桐 still working in the spa house? Her figure is good.

相關搜索目錄: SPA

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

昨天收到伊人電話,剛好又下大雨,見客又取消,
所以便去試試伊人介紹新BG阿Sa,入房時看見她的
害羞,真的像女朋友感覺,心情以相當開心,但做落
原來也很好傾,當然手骨也真的不錯,出來時我跟ah wing
笑說我以後有新目標了...嘻嘻

got a call from ah wing urging me to visit them, guess it's time to see them today. tried 桐桐 last time and it was definitely good enough, but as a true man, want to try others. anyone tried other new bg worth mentioning?

Ching new BG will recommend ah sa

ah wing so difficult make appointment , ching they know why?

Ah wing is always fully booked in one day.

try ah sa few days ago, very good dup skills. session is definitely better on dup than 2nd part, but she is still good enough for 2nd part. cute face but only soso body. wonder if any bg there with better body...

太熱了...唯有上去衣冬消暑,今天桐桐特別好傾,水療的舒暢到暑气全消,桐桐手骨也特別落力,可能她已知我的穴位了....真舒服
天气再熱也不怕

相關搜索目錄: 水療

禽日收到阿Wing電話,立即上去試新技師......一入門口見一短髮,樣子甜美的女子坐於梳發,一問之下,原來是新嚟的菲菲.....於是立即入房.Part 1夠力同穴位準,果然係大場出身....加上聲線甜美......好快就兩粒鐘完,本想加多粒鐘,但可惜她已有booking.......為有下次再深入瞭解........

多謝師兄包膠. 很有用.

昨天上去想找桐桐,但在大堂見到很多新血,老闆娘即時介紹新人菲菲,手骨當然好,但她那種熱情真的張我溶化了,
真的很久沒試過時間原來可以過得这麽快,出來時所有壓力已全放了出來......一個字   爽  

which bg has the best body? I think everyone there can dup but so far I've only seen tung tung being the biggest but I havent seen sui yee yet....think she has the best proportion.

I will vote for tung tung

seem like tung tung is the most popular in here, i like her attitude as well. but let's not forget siu bing, she is tall with balance body figure

睇佢哋個樣其實成班都係怪獸!!

C Hing 其實各花入各眼,每個人感覺都不同,反正都兩小時的減壓,
又可需太執著,不要說得那麼不客氣

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.