推介:| 學英文 | Esse益生菌護膚品 | 駿寶燃氣工程 Chun Po Gas | 解夢分析師證書 | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

發新話題
打印

5 Spice Experience

5 Spice Experience

A surprised “5 Spice” Experience with "Gum Soar" in Prince Edward

Wrote about this girl in the other forum as a 141 report I want back there for a second visit and the experience this time can be defined as 5 spices and here is my adventure report for all comrades to share.

Arrived late at night and it was quiet so I got in without having to wait. Shower together and as she toweled me dry, she looked up at me and smiled. "I remember you, you were here few days ago, we will do things slowly tonight" She gestured toward the bed and motioned for me to lie on my face. As usual I requested her to put on hold up back stocking and she obliged. Once ready, she started by massaging my buttocks, putting some oil on them. She then moved on to my balls and occasionally poking my anus as she goes along that made me feel very comfortable.

She then asked me to turn over and in front of me put on a new pair of 4 inch black high heel shoes. This alone would finish me off by looking at her with the sexiest high heel shoes on. She drove me insane every time I looked at her. She just smiles and gives me a flirtatious wink.

She now sat at the end of the bed with my legs wide open looking into each other's eyes, and I breathing deeply into the belly. For about 10 minutes, she massaged my inner thighs and pelvis until I am fully relaxed almost fell asleep.

She then pour a small quantity of massage oil on my lingam and testicles rubbing the oil into my skin, using slow, steady motions and move on to the scrotum, gently pulling and kneading my testicles. Holding my lingam by the head and gently shaking it back and forth and cupping it in her palm and turning her wrist, making "juicing" motion (as if you are juicing a lemon). I was in my glory. I looked up and she had a smug smile on her face. "You are enjoying this aren't you?" stopping to avoid me coming too soon.

She cheekily lowered her feet and shoes onto my now fully erected cock and kissed the tip of it. Now we start something different. I could smell the new leather fragrance of her shoes and I was getting intoxicated. She carefully positioned her foot on my cook and slowly ran the tip of my cock across the length of her shoe heel. I could feel myself getting extremely excited. She continued “shave” my cock and through the entire length of the bottom of her shoe. She lovingly performed this act while keeping a close eye on me for pre-mature ejaculation.

Moving from the Lingam to the perineum and back again, she now has a latex glove on and without me knowing she had arm herself with a dollop of KY, she said I could really benefit from a prostate massage and wondered if she could “Do” my behind. I said yes and she started by rubbing my perineum with her thumbs and either side of my scrotum with her hands. She did that until a few drops of fluid come out of my cock. At first I didn't know what to think, but it feels great and she uses her finger and entered my behind and massages my prostate for 10 minutes and I was in heaven.

At any point, I seem close to ejaculation, she slow down her movements to reduce stimulation and let me cool down before beginning again. She had actually held back my orgasm 3 times; a tremendous amount of sexual energy has been stored, which I could release. Now off the latex glove and back at my fully erected cock, she looked at me with a horny grin took my cock between her lips in a style that helps the environment. She ran her tongue back and forth over my cock and the condom is now ready to be spent. She got on all fours, guiding my cock it into her pussy, I began pushing and as I watch my dick slid in and out of her perfect ass I shoot my load within minutes.

She reminded me to take deep breaths after I ejaculated, relax and savor the pleasure I have just received.

“5 spices” define as having
Lingham Massage
Fetish foot Massage
Prostate Massage
Blow Job
Sexual Intercourse
of true pleasure over 50 minutes!

If you are after young girls she is not your cup of tea!

Happy year of the Rabbit!

thanks  GOOD report
Where is this place?

Nice report, thanks !

回復 1# 的帖子

what a GOOD report!!  

好正!
引人入性

brother, can u pm me the details, such as price, location and contacts? thanks a lot!

brother colas, can you pm some details to me, I want to try her tomorrow

Nice report, will try it.

回復 9# 的帖子

aanother good report, envy you, what a good pair. deeply indulged.

收到,謝謝!!

引用:
原帖由 colsw 於 2011-2-10 14:42 發表
A surprised “5 Spice” Experience with "Gum Soar" in Prince Edward

Wrote about this girl in the other forum as a 141 report I want back there for a second visit and the experience this time can b ...
THANKS FOR SHARING, CAN U PM ADDRESS TO ME?
THANKS AGAIN

Ohhhh! What a sexy and wild woman....but I like a girl friend type more ...she makes me shy in front of her naked body

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

thanks for sharing very good report.

回復 15# 的帖子

Did you try? how was it?

Amazing report !!

I have read quite a few reports about her in other forum. This one is most lively.
My impression she is a hot MILF, but she may not suit everyone's taste.

Anyway, I like your style. Keep up the good work CHING.

Nice......More details?????PM please!

thank you shakespear

Thank you for your exciting experience......cHing.

nice report ~ thanks

Very great report brother! Would u pls pm me the details of the place or bg? Thanks a lot!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.