±À¤¶:| Ãh¥¥¿ç®g | ÀY·w¿ç®g | ¥¢¯v¿ç®g | ÀY¯k¿ç®g | ¸£¸~½F¿ç®g | °O¾Ð»Ùê¿ç®g | ¦Õ·l¶Ë¿ç®g | §íÆ{¿ç®g | Celine Bags | À¦¨à¥Î«~ | Loewe Bag |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

hi.... hoteliers

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ allure ©ó 2006-11-4 06:19 PM µoªí
Bangkok???  why ar??
So much excitment, not boring, things are cheap but lots of high quality dining places, lots of resorts, shopping, entertainment. You name it!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ peninsula ©ó 2006-11-4 10:09 PM µoªí

So much excitment, not boring, things are cheap but lots of high quality dining places, lots of resorts, shopping, entertainment. You name it!!
yes, but a lot of them don't speak english... hard to communicate there!

in love with the nature...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ allure ©ó 2006-11-5 03:10 AM µoªí
yes, but a lot of them don't speak english... hard to communicate there!
Don't think so. You see so many western people there from US, Europe, Australia etc. No problems at all plus very easy to get around Bangkok by taxi, MTR and monorail! Dirt cheap too!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ peninsula ©ó 2006-11-5 05:26 PM µoªí

Don't think so. You see so many western people there from US, Europe, Australia etc. No problems at all plus very easy to get around Bangkok by taxi, MTR and monorail! Dirt cheap too! : ...
monorail???

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ allure ©ó 2006-11-6 04:09 AM µoªí
monorail???
That's the above ground transport system they have for a long time already. Isn't it called monorail? BTW, don't you need to sleep?? Your message was at @4am!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ peninsula ©ó 2006-11-6 09:02 AM µoªí

That's the above ground transport system they have for a long time already. Isn't it called monorail? BTW, don't you need to sleep?? Your message was at @4am!
was waiting for an artwork file from the supplier... i need the final printed material by this afternoon.  so waited till 5am lor!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ allure ©ó 2006-11-6 10:20 AM µoªí
was waiting for an artwork file from the supplier... i need the final printed material by this afternoon.  so waited till 5am lor!!
I c! So u can go to bed now!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ peninsula ©ó 2006-11-6 10:29 AM µoªí

I c! So u can go to bed now!!
nope... the supplier called me up at 7am... then i went back to sleep...
but then... by 10am... the calls started coming in... cannot sleep anymore...
just woke up and preparing myself for work now... sigh~~~

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ allure ©ó 2006-11-6 10:34 AM µoªí
nope... the supplier called me up at 7am... then i went back to sleep...
but then... by 10am... the calls started coming in... cannot sleep anymore...
just woke up and preparing myself for work ...
Hope u had lunch and feeling better now!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ peninsula ©ó 2006-11-6 03:33 PM µoªí

Hope u had lunch and feeling better now!
ok la... didn't quite start work till 2:30pm today..

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ allure ©ó 2006-11-6 07:05 PM µoªí
ok la... didn't quite start work till 2:30pm today..
Dear ms. allure - good that u have an understanding/nice boss!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ peninsula ©ó 2006-11-6 09:38 PM µoªí

Dear ms. allure - good that u have an understanding/nice boss!
yea... my boss' a very nice guy!!
but he also looked very tired today,
we should have all taken a day off instead!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ allure ©ó 2006-11-6 10:04 PM µoªí
yea... my boss' a very nice guy!!
but he also looked very tired today,
we should have all taken a day off instead!!!
Go to the Zhuhai resort I mentioned to you before! Excellent ga!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ peninsula ©ó 2006-11-7 08:49 AM µoªí

Go to the Zhuhai resort I mentioned to you before! Excellent ga!
i went to the one in zhuhai the other week, it's very expensive and not worth the money..

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ allure ©ó 2006-11-9 12:31 AM µoªí
i went to the one in zhuhai the other week, it's very expensive and not worth the money..
Not too expensive if you join a package and I believe quite OK! How much did you pay??

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ peninsula ©ó 2006-11-9 09:03 AM µoªí

Not too expensive if you join a package and I believe quite OK! How much did you pay??
can you pm me the name of the place???

Hi Lu,

I made an on-line "reservation" without knowing the rate, without confirmation, without giving out my credit card info, .....  I will be contacted within 24 hrs., they said.

I was going to check out the rate and couldn't find that on the first page.  I filled in all the details and hit confirm, hoping that the booking details willl be listed after the page change, before the booking is confirmed.   Before I knew it, my booking was "confirmed".  I don't think your system is ready to accept on-line reservation.  You'd better leave it to the travel agents for now.

Couldn't find the $888 that you told me.  Was I too drunk when you said that - could that be $4,888 or $8,888 which were all I could find on the website.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ dejavu2003 ©ó 2006-11-11 03:29 PM ½s¿è ]

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: Credit card

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ dejavu2003 ©ó 2006-11-11 23:26 µoªí
Hi Lu,

I made an on-line "reservation" without knowing the rate, without confirmation, without giving out my credit card info, .....  I will be contacted within 24 hrs., they said.

Hi Dejavu,

Same advise shown after my entery.
Maybe they will contact you direct in details for confirmation.
You may awared that Reservation date started at Nov 16 onward in the web.
No sure did their Reservation System is connected with the Web
Since guest is in general allowing to reserve Deluxe rooms or Suites only.
Special promotion rate might not be shown in soft opening stage owing to number of room is quite limlt.

Nice meeting you in Hotel board.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ jimmyboy2102 ©ó 2006-11-11 11:58 PM ½s¿è ]

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: Credit card

"·í§A¨£¨ì¬PªeÀéÄê¡A¨D§A¦b¤ß¤¤°O¦í§Ú¡C"

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ jimmyboy2102 ©ó 2006-11-11 03:37 PM µoªí

Hi Dejavu,

I make a try too. Same advise shown after enterd.
Maybe they will contact you direct for confirmation.
You may awared that Reservation date started at Nov 16 onward in the web.
Did you make the reservation in the last 24 hours?  Have you been contacted yet?

I have no urgency to go but @ $888, I just can't resist.   @ $4,888 or $8,888, I have second thought.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ dejavu2003 ©ó 2006-11-11 23:55 µoªí

Did you make the reservation in the last 24 hours?  Have you been contacted yet?

I have no urgency to go but @ $888, I just can't resist.   @ $4,888 or $8,888, I have second thought.
No, I just make a dummy one for me to understand what is happening as per your enquirey.

For sure $888.00 is a Opening Promotion rate that worthing to place a visit. Suggested to gowith fun if they can confirm your booking.

Hotel will be fully booked during G P period.

Not idea on $4,888.00 or $8,888.00. Might be room rate for Suites.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ dejavu2003 ©ó 2006-11-11 11:55 PM µoªí

¤j®v¥S... 888+15%«Yopening promotion, ¤£¹L no applicable to the GP period.  For your bookings, i'll follow up personally when i get back to the office tomorrow.  Don't worry!!! I'll find out for you!  

by the way, i love all three items, they fit me extremely well!!!  thanks!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ jimmyboy2102 ©ó 2006-11-12 12:21 AM µoªí

No, I just make a dummy one for me to understand what is happening as per your enquirey.

For sure $888.00 is a Opening Promotion rate that worthing to place a visit. Suggested to gowith fu ...
4888 & 8888 are our GP special package which includes room and dining spendings, so it's not for normal period.  Beside, i don't want to explain too much here, as if i'm advertising here.  sorry!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ allure ©ó 2006-11-11 07:00 PM µoªí

¤j®v¥S... 888+15%«Yopening promotion, ¤£¹L no applicable to the GP period.  For your bookings, i'll follow up personally when i get back to the office tomorrow.  Don't worry!!! I'll find out for  ...
Thanks.  I booked on Dec 15 Friday for one night and one room only.  If it's too much trouble, I can try to do it at a later date.

& you are most welcomed.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ allure ©ó 2006-11-12 03:02 µoªí

4888 & 8888 are our GP special package which includes room and dining spendings, so it's not for normal period.  Beside, i don't want to explain too much here, as if i'm advertising here.  so ...
4888.00 is a good rate for GP

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ allure ©ó 2006-11-11 01:17 PM µoªí
can you pm me the name of the place???
http://www.oceanspring.com.cn/OceanSpring/home.htm

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.