推介:| 懷孕輻射 | 頭暈輻射 | 失眠輻射 | 頭疼輻射 | 腦腫瘤輻射 | 記憶障礙輻射 | 耳損傷輻射 | 抑鬱輻射 | Celine Bags | 嬰兒用品 | Loewe Bag |

發新話題
打印

[原創] 麦蒂平安夜传来好消息 火箭一号有望周三复出

麦蒂平安夜传来好消息 火箭一号有望周三复出

北京时间12月25日,火箭队传来好消息,在当地时间周日(圣诞前日)的训练结束后,球队对麦蒂尽进行了检查,结果证实麦蒂伤势回复相当好,自从12月9日受伤以来,他第一次感到训练中背部不痛。

虽然麦蒂伤势很乐观,但是球队目前还没有表态他是否将当地时间今天随球队一起前往印第安纳,开始两场新的背靠背之旅,对手分别是步行者和网队。

“昨天他的情况很好,今天也相当喜人。我们还要观察麦蒂的伤情,然后再决定周二(为当地时间,北京时间为本周三)他是否上场。 火箭训练师琼斯说。

蒂已经缺席了7场(对阵奇才受伤的)比赛,这七场比赛火箭的战绩为2胜5负。昨天姚明受伤,火箭更是雪上加霜,现在火箭的情况是队内缺少核心和稳定的得分手,麦蒂要是能在下一场和步行者的比赛中复出,那么这将是不幸中的大幸。

火箭让人又爱有恨....
都吾知用乜形容距好.....

復出都救唔到火箭,一樣輸俾溜馬。

McGrady's return not enough as Pacers top Rockets

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) -- The Indiana Pacers played their best defensive game of the season to spoil Tracy McGrady's return to the Houston lineup.

McGrady finished with 19 points but shot 7-for-22 from the field in the Pacers' 81-76 victory Tuesday night. He had seven turnovers, including two critical ones in the final two minutes while the Rockets were trying to come back.

McGrady had missed seven games with back spasms.

"It's pretty tough being out," McGrady said. "This league is too good to come back and think you're going to have an impact right away. I thought I did some things great out there, but for the most part, I was a little rusty, fatigued. Made a lot of fatigue mistakes and it's just going to take me a few games to get into game shape."
Indiana's Stephen Jackson, who guarded McGrady for most of the game, said it still was a tough matchup. McGrady averaged 19 points, six rebounds and six assists before sitting out.

"He's one of those guys that you've just got to make him work," Jackson said. "You've got to make him take tough shots. You've got to let him know you're there the whole game. He's not one of those guys you can flat out stop.

The Rockets were playing their first game since All-Star center Yao Ming was lost for at least six weeks with a fractured bone beneath his right knee.

今手終於贏番場,大炒一樣無咗中鋒的網隊。

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.