推介:| 懷孕輻射 | 頭暈輻射 | 失眠輻射 | 頭疼輻射 | 腦腫瘤輻射 | 記憶障礙輻射 | 耳損傷輻射 | 抑鬱輻射 | Celine Bags | 嬰兒用品 | Loewe Bag |

發新話題
打印

I don't know how to continue(original post)

I don't know how to continue(original post)

Stocking feet

Its hot outside, Miss Li was late for the morning meeting at director’s office. Li hate work for the company for its have strict dressing code for all employees. Female workers here must wear biz suit and leather pumps. Li work for the company just three months ago, she have not yet detected the advantages of wear nylon stuffs, until one day, she found her when she want to give a little rub to her bare feet encased in pumps, there’s too much sweat on her sole, she decided to wear nylon the next day. Now, she has rather large collection of all kind of nylon hosiery in nude, black and grey. Compare to stockings, she’s prefer to wear cheap pantyhose , because she is a lazy one, she usually wear pantyhose for two or three days then discard it without washing. You can imagine girl in Miss Li’s age produce more sweat on her sole in the summer, so, every pantyhose she worn, the sole section from toe to heel, there has a layer of incrustation on it and the odor is fabulous stink and acid.  

YOU ARE LATE, director Zhang loss his temper again. Everybody work in the company know its better no explanation for why you are late for the meeting. Miss Li work as the secretary for Mr. Zhang, so she’s familiar to this rule. PLEAE TAKE YOUR SITE AND NOTE ALL DETAILS OF THE MEETING. Zhang is actually growl at Li. Li then took her seat and open the laptop, she’s not dare to look at Zhang directly at his direction. She’s the angel in her parents’ eyes, her boys spend more money than usual just want to touch her thigh. There’s a bastard here dare to scold at her everyday and give her the feeling of she’s worth nothing. In the deep of her heart, she told herself, one day she will crush his ball under her sole.

Actually, Zhang is a fetish guy who like to pamper female nylon clad feet and classic stiletto pumps. He can get his climax only by insert his little penis into a well worn pump. The feeling of his cock’s movement being limited by the little space of pump’s toe section always gives him maximal satisfaction. His first experience with female shoes was a pair of red cotton slippers. After years of internet browsing, his desire to use female shoes to masturbate reach to a new level which made him sweat when he look all those nice women change their pumps to work shoes every day (when he began his career in the company’s workshop, the working environment require its employees change their shoes to slippers during work, because by this way can reduce dirt pollution). Even he is more interested in pumps, but he could not have the chance to steal a pair to indulge his fetish. Until one day, during noon break, he found Miss Wu forgot to lock her slippers into her sundries drawer, with no one nearby, his trembling hand picked up one slipper and hold it beneath his nose, with one deep whiff, he can smell the faith foot odor which make the thing between his legs erect immediately. He could not turn down this precious opportunity, within seconds, he unzipped his trousers and wrapped his penis by another slipper. It is wonderful, but he thought if the foot odor was stronger, there must be more cum left on the slipper. From that time on, Zhang made other three girls’ slippers being his victims. There’s another girl Miss G, who is three years older than Zhang and always wear classic black stiletto pumps, to Zhang’s disappointment, the girl never forgot to lock her pumps before work. To fetch archives in the storage room, every one must change their shoe or use shoe cover before the door. The shoe cover can not fully envelop pumps with high heels, so Miss G has to change her pumps every time she go in archives storage room. This time, she has many files to restore, so she asked Zhang to help her. Zhang’s throat felt dry after he got the news. She climbed on the bench which for readers to sit, because these archives should place in the upper cubbyhole. Zhang took his seat as close to G’s stocking feet as possible, even the nylon G worn is opaque black pair, Zhang can clearly see G’s toenail been printed red. Zhang almost lost his control before this overwhelming scene。。。。

好英文.....但係我冇睇到-___-因為太深奧...
尋求好心人翻譯~~嘿嘿XD

pretty good, thanks
好英文~但是我也看不懂~

原來"就是愛"兄你都同我一樣唔識英文呀a__a~哈哈~

當然~英文這個東西他認識我但是我不認識他...所以我也看不懂

[ 本帖最後由 就是愛 於 2006-12-28 10:37 PM 編輯 ]

才一小段啊.....連g小姐的部份都沒寫完, 樓主別吊人胃口, 還有Li 的部份.............
世間至美惟金蓮, 玉趾更落吾人涎.....NNdSh夢囈 :P

I will try to finish the story. I can not write the eassy in chinese, coz ppl around me would treat me as a big freak after they see what I wrote. I am from hubei, mainland, hi, we males should have the right to ejaculate on pretty nylon clad female feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NNDH @__@你識睇嗎@__@?=--=我睇唔明唷...教教我吧aooa~

太酷了

居然是英文的.....拜倒

太酷了

居然是英文的.....拜倒

腿腿腿腿腿腿腿腿腿腿腿腿腿腿腿腿腿腿腿腿腿腿腿腿腿腿腿腿腿腿腿腿
腿     腿腿腿  腿腿  腿腿腿    腿腿腿  腿腿  腿
腿  腿腿  腿腿  腿腿  腿腿  腿腿  腿腿  腿腿  腿
腿  腿腿  腿腿  腿腿  腿腿  腿腿腿腿腿腿  腿腿  腿
腿  腿腿  腿腿  腿腿  腿腿腿  腿腿腿腿腿  腿腿  腿
腿     腿腿腿  腿腿  腿腿腿腿  腿腿腿腿      腿
腿  腿腿腿腿腿腿  腿腿  腿腿腿腿腿  腿腿腿  腿腿  腿
腿  腿腿腿腿腿腿  腿腿  腿腿腿腿腿腿  腿腿  腿腿  腿
腿  腿腿腿腿腿腿  腿腿  腿腿  腿腿  腿腿  腿腿  腿
腿  腿腿腿腿腿腿腿    腿腿腿腿    腿腿腿  腿腿  腿
腿腿腿腿腿腿腿腿腿腿腿腿腿腿腿腿腿腿腿腿腿腿我最愛透明肉色絲襪腿

透明肉色絲襪大好きでございましたよ!!!

多謝分享 多謝分享 多謝分享 多謝分享

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.