推介:| 開蓬車頂維修翻身 | Email Hosting | Online Shop System | makeup course | Wedding Photography Tip | Bordeaux Red | English learning | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

發新話題
打印

灣仔 '重睹' 伊人

Ching are using secret code to refer BG names, but i have no idea who are you guys talking about

引用:
原帖由 bigeuge 於 2011-9-28 11:37 發表
anyone had steve job lately? I only had her once and she was by far one of my best experience in upstair bone. young enough and great body.....almost had to do part 3 and more. of course none of those ...
Tried her some days ago.  She is alright but dup is so and so.

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

Did you tried Lily lately, or any CHing can comment her bone skill?
引用:
原帖由 realbbb 於 2011-10-5 09:39 發表 This place is spatial considering in hk island. Decoration is good and clean. Lily is beautiful.I was nearly been eaten by Apple. Beauty, good body shape with fantasy attitude. A bit overly wild t ...

引用:
原帖由 realbbb 於 2011-10-5 10:39 發表
This place is spatial considering in hk island. Decoration is good and clean. Lily is beautiful.

I was nearly been eaten by Apple. Beauty, good body shape with fantasy attitude. A bit overly wild t ...
Ching, what about Lily's skill?

回復 54# 的帖子

I thought Lily is just managing the place there and usually will not take order anymore ...

yes, apple sometimes is too wild....besides apple, any other good choice here?

回復 47# 的帖子

Sorry about that Steve Job was gone this morning.....

回復 53# 的帖子

BoYee has attitude...she is a pretty lady indeed, but she is too protective. i just tried once and won't let history happens again

引用:
原帖由 SCWT 於 2011-10-12 15:37 發表 BoYee has attitude...she is a pretty lady indeed, but she is too protective. i just tried once and won't let history happens again
我都做过佢,真是有點可一不可再的感覺,cool 爆!

引用:
原帖由 realbbb 於 2011-10-12 20:22 發表 唔明. Protective? 可一不可再? Is she pretty to Apple? Worth a try?
「態度」是令人最失望的地方,沒有客人喜歡「求求其」及太錫身的BG加埋「 唔优做」咁款。大家使錢都是尋開心吧!

引用:
原帖由 楊過之子 於 2011-10-16 15:21 發表
今日突然路過,唸住上去支持下老板娘Lily姐,

點知Walk in 之下, 爆房,冇位,

真旺,有點失望之餘。

問定下次再去啦,

有Apple, 小冰,寶兒,漫畫,同另外一個忘記左名字了
楊兄真的有心有力,路經灣仔也會有心踩上未曾去過的場,支持素未相識的老闆娘
還因此而帶旺了場 只列出技師的名字是不足夠的,期待楊兄逐一試後再一一描述

[ 本帖最後由 messenger 於 2011-10-16 18:42 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 楊過之子 於 2011-10-17 00:11 發表 同事頭婆,素未某面,老吹一番,大廳真大,原來灣仔只有兩間,松島同佢姊妹既伊東。所以好旺,連星期日都爆房。如果灣仔有地方,開間養生水療也不錯。我會有空再試的。NEWKIDS兄也推介嗰。 ...
楊兄,譚臣道悅香對面1樓也有叫水xx,店名同尖,佐,幾間一樣
電車路海x粥noddle樓上也有叫xx坊•••••
小弟骨齡尚淺祗去過這4間

相關搜索目錄: 水療

引用:
原帖由 楊過之子 於 2011-10-17 00:11 發表

同事頭婆,素未某面,老吹一番,大廳真大,

原來灣仔只有兩間,松島同佢姊妹既伊東。

所以好旺,連星期日都爆房。如果灣仔有地方,

開間養生水療也不錯。我會有空再試的。

NEWKIDS兄也推介嗰。 ...
嘩~~我潛水咁耐都仲有師兄記得我, 真榮幸~~

相關搜索目錄: 水療

I just wish they have some bg with both good dup skills and attractive 2nd part.  you can mix some BxBx and apple then it will be good.

依家真係少兩PART都OK嘅BG,往事只能回味

i agree, it is the nature of upstair bones I guess. 松島 and 伊東 should combine their biz together and get a bigger place...and of course more bg for us to choose from

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.