±À¤¶:| ºô­¶±H¦s | ºô­¶³]­p | ¶}ºô©± | ¹q¶l¥Ó½Ð | Wordpress Hosting | ¥~½æ¥­¥x | ­^»y½Òµ{±ÀÂË | ­·¤ô«Î | ©Ð¶¡­·¤ôÃh¥¥ | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¹LÀɵL½u¹qµø¤k°OªÌ-ÂÅ¥i¬Õ

¥»©«²{¤w¸ÑÂê¡C

Just 3+ months and this lady is back to the newsroom?

What happened?  Perhaps she didn't pass the probationary period of the new incumbent so returning to TV media is her only recourse (for now)??

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fusekaz ©ó 2015-2-23 20:14 µoªí
Just 3+ months and this lady is back to the newsroom?

What happened?  Perhaps she didn't pass the probationary period of the new incumbent so returning to TV media is her only recourse (for now)??
It is not important. The most important is being able to see her again in TV news!

­«ªðµL½u·s»D¤k°OªÌ - ÂÅ¥i¬Õ

¥ò«Y¡u¹LÀÉ¡v¦Ó­ø«Y¡u­«ªð¡v¶Ü¡H

Ëݯ«©_ ¥ò¥H¬°¥H«á³£¨£­ø¨ìÊ\

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ trytotototo ©ó 2015-2-23 08:25 PM µoªí It is not important. The most important is being able to see her again in TV news!
Such one-sided viewpoint from the typical audience side

It's really about the subject's career prospect
No one really wants to switch jobs after such short period (that doesn't make one's CV look good) unless something really nasty happened to the PR stint concerned

Only the subject could understand such predicament and if she's allowed to return and keep her TV media post then we as audiences should respect her decision and wish her good luck in the newsroom

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ fusekaz ©ó 2015-2-23 22:44 ½s¿è ]

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: Switch

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fusekaz ©ó 2015-2-23 22:42 µoªí

No one really wants to switch jobs after such short period (that doesn't make one's CV loo ...
"Only the subject could understand such predicament and if she's allowed to return and keep her TV media post then we as audiences should respect her decision and wish her good luck in the newsroom"

sounds like u don't think her coming back is good?  or u know some insider news? share with us, will u?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fusekaz ©ó 2015-2-23 22:42 µoªí

No one really wants to switch jobs after such short period (that doesn't make one's CV loo ...
Of Coz I am speaking from audience side la......

You just think why so many of us stay here to capture tv/ discuss for them, that's becoz some of us ( i not dare say all) have "Fans" ¤ßºA.
Otherwise, why so many of us stay in a forum to discuss the career of someone who 1) we dont know in relaity 2) not a ©ú¬P

I think there must be reason for her to transfer again, maybe some unexpected changes/ new difficulties.....I dont know, and I cant comment.

But as a fans of her ( thats' why I am a member here), it is really good to be able to see her again. And how sure you know it MUST be bad for her to come back to TVB? You only see the superficial side, how much inside details you know? I dont know, and I wont comment, again.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ trytotototo ©ó 2015-2-24 00:26 µoªí

Of Coz I am speaking from audience side la......

You just think why so many of us stay here to capture tv/ discuss for them, that's becoz some of us ( i not dare say all) have "Fans" ¤ßºA.
Oth ...
¨ä¹ê³£ÉNÉA³¥,­ø•Ú°µ,°µ¥ª¨â­Ó¤ë¤§«á,³£¥i¥H¨«§r

§Y«Y¦B¬ü¤H­ø¦h³ßÅw·s¤u¤]¥i¥H(§Y«YÁÙ¬Oı±o°µ°OªÌ•ÚÊ\¦Û¤v¦hd)

¨ä¹ê¦pªG°µ¤F¤@¦~¤~¨«,§ó¶Ì°Õ,­ø•Ú¦Û¤vºò«Y¦­¨«¦­µÛ°Õ

´£¥Ü: §@ªÌ³Q¸T¤î©Î§R°£ ¤º®e¦Û°Ê«Ì½ª

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Pantech ©ó 2015-2-24 07:37 µoªí
è°¤kÊ\ªð‘ÁÄ~Äò­Ú§Ú’]¤Û·Q¦PµûÀY«~¨¬³£°÷°Õ
­ø¬~çÜËݦh
·Ó±À²z, §d¥ÍÀ³¸Ó³Ì¶}¤ß...

¦^´_ 1562# ªº©«¤l

25/2/2015 ¤È¶¡·s»D
ªþ¥ó: ±z©Ò¦bªº¥Î¤á²ÕµLªk¤U¸ü©Î¬d¬Ýªþ¥ó, ½Ð¹Á¸Õ¦h¶K¤å³¹Àò¨ú¿n¤À¡A¿n¤À¶W¹L 120 ©Î¯S©w¥Î¤á²Õ¤è¥i¬d¬Ý.

µ¥§Aªð¾¤¦n­@¤F........

¦n¦üªÎ¥ª¤Ö¤Ö

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ dennis123456789 ©ó 2015-2-25 17:20 µoªí
¦n¦üªÎ¥ª¤Ö¤Ö
fat¤F

Ëݧ֦^±_¤Ö¨£

25/2/2015 ¤»ÂI¥b·s»D³ø¹D
ªþ¥ó: ±z©Ò¦bªº¥Î¤á²ÕµLªk¤U¸ü©Î¬d¬Ýªþ¥ó, ½Ð¹Á¸Õ¦h¶K¤å³¹Àò¨ú¿n¤À¡A¿n¤À¶W¹L 120 ©Î¯S©w¥Î¤á²Õ¤è¥i¬d¬Ý.

sharp jor!

28/2/2015 ¤»ÂI¥b·s»D³ø¹D

3/3/2015 ­»´ä¦­±á

4/3/2015 ¤CÂI·s»D³ø¹D

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.