推介:| 足球鞋 | 香港足球隊 | 日本足球隊 | 歐洲足球隊 | 英格蘭足球隊 | 球衣 |

發新話題
打印

官方証實 奧巴坦正式轉投紐卡素

官方証實 奧巴坦正式轉投紐卡素

官方証實 奧巴坦正式轉投紐卡素

Dan King - Newcastle United Communications Officer
Gabriel Obertan has joined Newcastle today on a five-year deal from Barclays Premier League champions Manchester United.

Former French under-21 international Obertan - who scored twice against The Magpies' Reserves in March - has put pen to paper after passing a medical and will go into Alan Pardew's squad for the home game against Arsenal on Saturday.

He made a total of 15 appearances for Manchester United last season and becomes the fifth French-born player to arrive at St. James' Park this summer, following Yohan Cabaye, Demba Ba, Sylvain Marveaux and Mehdi Abeid.

Like Hatem Ben Arfa, the 22-year-old winger is a product of the world-renowned Clairefontaine academy and began his professional career with Bordeaux, making his debut as a 17-year-old.

In July 2009 Sir Alex Ferguson brought him to Old Trafford and during his two seasons with the Red Devils, he was part of last season's title-winning team as well as playing in the Champions League.

Newcastle manager Alan Pardew told nufc.co.uk: "Gabriel is a player I've watched for the last couple of seasons since he arrived at Manchester United.
"He has great pace and excellent technique and he has improved his power in the last 12 months and is ready now to make a real impact in the Premier League.
"I contacted Sir Alex about him early at the start of the summer to see if there was an opportunity to bring him to Newcastle, but it wasn't until Wayne Routledge joined Swansea that we were able to bring him in.
"His best years are ahead of him which is exactly what we want at this club, and with the backing of our magnificent fans I'm sure he will prove an excellent signing for us."

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

support 紐卡素

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.