推介:| Make Friends | 交友 | 婚姻介紹 | 網上交友 | 幽默 | 趣味網頁 | 娛樂 | 魔術 | 精品 | 玩具 |

48 12
發新話題
打印

睇完真係好感動!!!個個男人睇完都很有同感!

引用:
原帖由 brasco 於 2007-2-15 19:41 發表

呢個係你同我鴾捔, be a gentleman, man!!....
Exactly, I agree with you, and I do not mind doing all these. I am not complaining here, I am just saying there is not such a thing as fair.

We put too much insight on the terms 天職, is women's 天職 cleaning the house, taking care of the family, making dinner? is it fair for them? no! I do not think having women doing all these work as their 天職 is fair for them. we are all equal, but it does not mean life is fair to all of us. I think women are treated as unfairly as men does. In fact, it was so unfair in the some country when women is believed to have to serve man.

I remember seeing a Korean woman entering a elevator with his hudsband, She is carrying at least 3-4 bags of stuff in both her hand and holding a picture frame, while her hudsband walks in the elevator carrying nothing and expect his wife to press the floor for him, he did not even look at her!!!! I was kinda angry and I helped her press the floor, at the same time I am glad I am not a person who disrepect women that bad.

I think by saying "fairness between men and women" we will first have to work on the society's view on the role of men and women.

Just my opinion, I am sorry if I offened anyone.

[ 本帖最後由 Balala 於 2007-2-15 20:08 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: Cleaning

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~真是~~

我都好喜歡台灣女生~~~

very useful and meaningful

今天先睇到呢篇留言,雖然遲左咁多,但也不得不說一句: 實在講得太好了!

其實蔡瀾,陶傑以前都有好多對香港女人極抵死到肉的諷刺,可是每每都有女讀者覺得男人寫的都是踩女人,不值一看!

但是今次連女作家如李敏都寫到咁到位,我就真係不得不拍爛手掌!終於呢個社會都有番個有良知的女作家!

不知幾多女作家靠睇唔起男人,寫稿串男人而上位,
賺了不少稿費,受盡女讀者歡迎,我成日覺得呢批爛女作家同寫書教人減肥果批一樣咁折墮,響姊妹眼中無論你幾瘦都叫肥,同樣,響呢班女作家筆下,幾好的男人都係賤!

不過我始終覺得其實一路以來最唔抵爭的是香港男人自己,其實好多依然未北上或仍迷戀港女的男性,始終未能擺脫娶個香港老婆先叫威的心態,始終會覺得大陸女仔係次選.....

於是在一個願打,一個願捱的情況下,我真係見過無數身邊的折墮男真係做妹仔咁做,幾廿年前本來應該係新抱仔做的事而家變成男人做.....

.......跟得公爵,管接管送,斟茶遞水,陪女血拼,俾埋錢,拿埋貨,送到上樓等等都未算,連未過門的女友父母都要服侍埋,仲慘過以前服侍老爺奶奶的家嫂們!

所以,我覺得問題不在港女身上,是港男不爭氣!

正如只要成條街都唔俾陀地,惡霸就唔敢再響度搵食一樣!只要有一兩戶怕事屈服,咁惡霸就會有恃無恐,慢慢其他就會羊群心理下照跟!到最後堅持唔俾的人反而會變成係犯眾憎,滋事份子!

仲唔明?再簡單D,只要全部港男都肯重整男權,聯合抵制野蠻女友,試問港女仲邊有得惡?

唔該各位男人唔好再扮鬼佬啦!成個李蓮英咁款斟茶俾打緊麻雀的女朋友,仲要洋洋得意咁話 : [呢D咪叫gentleman囉!]

俾錢埋單果陣你幾何見到港女同你講西方AA制先?

要男女平等唔係唔得,不過要求未得利益前係咪應該先放棄既得利益呢?

坐男人車仲要人俾哂泊車錢,上去取完車轉完幾十層
落度黎,條女仲要響停車場門口等上車,一邊說 : [乜咁耐架?]

食飯係咪餐餐AA先?供樓係咪一人一半先?
女人係咪以後上落車自己開門先?
出入係咪唔會再叫男人開門拿野先?

p.s. 電視台果D賣鑽石的廣告就應該禁播啦,幾個女人響度鬥鑽石有幾閃,睇得多你話港女唔貪慕虛榮就假啦!

[ 本帖最後由 火山孝子 於 2007-3-1 16:14 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: 減肥 廣告
一切有為法
如夢幻泡影
如露亦如電
應作如是觀

引用:
原帖由 MrEdward 於 2007-3-1 14:04 發表

師兄,最諷刺嫁係係香港做marketing嫁,大部份都係女人!! ---> p.s. 電視台果D賣鑽石的廣告就應該禁播啦,幾個女人響度鬥鑽石有幾閃,睇得多你話港女唔貪慕虛榮就假啦!
所以咪話要禁播囉,擺明係d女人夾計將信息潛移默化,最後成為社會現象,要令到男人買鑽石俾女人先係好男人囉!

我真係聽過好多朋友話要諗計點樣同老婆或女友講批准佢買遊戲機呀,碟呀...諸如此類的瑣事,未必因為財政大權響女人手,而係成班男人會驚未問過就買會俾老婆或女友鬧!

細個果陣對住阿媽都無咁聽話啦!
真係仲慘過做仔果時!

相關搜索目錄: 廣告
一切有為法
如夢幻泡影
如露亦如電
應作如是觀

引用:
原帖由 MrEdward 於 2007-3-2 13:06 發表

所以話男人都係賤格,有能力離開老母,又要搵個女人黎管住自己......
錯哂!

問題唔係管唔管,係管D乜野!

唔係唔俾你管,係要有界線!

我唔覺得買對波鞋買部遊戲機都要問過老婆先叫尊重佢囉!

相關搜索目錄: 波鞋
一切有為法
如夢幻泡影
如露亦如電
應作如是觀

呢個世界就乜人都有既.....
唔使咁......

1.\我諗大家都係指有質素既女性0者
2.\香港男人軟弱,就已經出曬名架啦
無論是愛與被愛,也是串步難行

yeah but that is also true for mainland girls...
my company sent me to work in Tianjin, and a couple of my female friends here told me the exact same words I heard from HK girls
"right now of couse I (the girl) want to find someone who can go play and party with me... (and I asked her that guys with proper job will not have that much time to go party...) well, of couse I know that, that why we (girls) need to find a "bookworm" guy with money a few years later for marriage, but for now of couse go for the fun guys"

to be honest, I think this is no longer an issue about HK girls or anything, I think people nowadays are just really selfish...

I've only have 3 relationships so far, and non of them are with HK girls , and my frist two relationships with Aus and Jap girl were the best...they really care for you...  I guess I just never got any luck with chinese girls....

but yeah, at the same time, here's a few fun notes I got from all my female chiense friends

1. I need my bf to know exactly what I think, how I feel without he asking me
2. When I feel lonely or to be cared, I want my bf to bere right here; but when I'm annoyed I want him to be out of sight immediately
3. he needs to tell me everything, including his salary, how many gf he had, etc

引用:
原帖由 火山孝子 於 2007-3-1 05:49 發表
電視台果D賣鑽石的廣告就應該禁播啦,幾個女人響度鬥鑽石有幾閃,睇得多你話港女唔貪慕虛榮就假啦!
Cannot agree more... The worst thing is that they "buy" these ads so much.

Looks at the society, when you go shopping, in an average shopping center/store, what is the proportion of male and female products? I would say over 70% of the shops only sell female products. In shops that are selling both male and female stuff, there is a good chance that male's section is smaller than female's,
By the law of supply and demand, this really shows you who spend more money (not to mention who gets to pay rents/utilities bills...) If this is the case, why is it that men are EXPECTED to earn MORE while they are also EXPECTED to spend LESS? The perception of roles in society...

[ 本帖最後由 Balala 於 2007-3-20 15:33 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: 廣告

我心儀個位..可能就係難得一見既「hk女」

成校少有個幾個唔「串」既女仔..唉

港女..生性啦

港女要求3高
身高
學歷高
收入高

我只得170cm
加拿大碩士學位
8萬月薪

我......
將近同我心愛的國內女友結婚

PS 我今年34歲

[ 本帖最後由 bigbigking 於 2007-3-31 09:58 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: 結婚

i agree but
i must to be a better man!
一天比天 better !

我會做好一個男人!
               by ball ball jack
               1/4/2007

When I back to HK and work there last year, I keep saying this to my friends...

Not that I dont think HK girls are no good, but general speaking here what I found

1) they all 高材生, 高材生考試拿什庅? 科科A lor. 明明剛才飲野時候係B以上, 但點知上到房又係高材生...

2) 唔係話佢地唔靚, 只不過有氣質就無幾个

3) 減肥是他們的終生目標,就算得返皮包骨都要減.

最重要係佢地一D都唔溫柔...

相關搜索目錄: 減肥

:最憎人 溝唔到女,就話人扮上菜!

:唔好意思!在下無心打擾 或 冒犯。
       純粹睇完呢個 post 之後,想講小小
       個人意見!

[ 本帖最後由 Double.Zeta 於 2007-4-28 06:01 編輯 ]

我都好喜歡台灣女生
台灣女身材好!

Should hear what the HK girls say since the majority of the authors 9and members here) are men. We should let the other gender to express their views. There may be misperception here. Among the girls that I know, of course there are samples of the HK girls described here. However, there are also those who are not that type but maybe their qualification and appearance deter all the brothers who wish to approach them.

引用:
原帖由 Double.Zeta 於 2007-4-28 05:53 發表
:最憎人 溝唔到女,就話人扮上菜!

:唔好意思!在下無心打擾 或 冒犯。
       純粹睇完呢個 post 之後,想講小小
哈哈,我有一個香港女朋友,但我依然有同感。

台灣女生 ...正!!!

48 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.