±À¤¶:| ¤â¾÷ | ¤â¾÷°t¥ó | ¤â¾÷¸ê°T | ¤â¾÷¹CÀ¸ | ¬y°Ê¹q¸Üºôµ¸°Ó | ¤â¾÷¶xÁn¹Ï®× |

33 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

Dont use SUNDAY

Dont use SUNDAY

I got a bill in which there was a single call duration of 3.5 hours (over 200 min).  How come I make a mobile call so long (in a single call)?  Then I complain to their customer service, and they just say their record is correct but without let me know the other party mobile number (in which i asked for).
What a fxxking customer service they have got?

Brothers if u r using Sunday, take care for exceptional long duration calls which may happen on your bill (but sometime very hard to notice).
If u r considering to use them, have a second thought first.

i also have this case

bforboy :

Oh really, how did u deal with it?

HOW CAN IT HAPPEN???

ONE OF PCCW GROUP MEMBER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"·í§A¨£¨ì¬PªeÀéÄê¡A¨D§A¦b¤ß¤¤°O¦í§Ú¡C"

Oh! really?
sounds unbelievible

Get the Customer Service agent's name, ask for the supervisor since she cannot deal with it, then tell the supervisor that this case is going to the lawyer and Next Magazine if he doesn't solve it right then and there.

¥H«e¨ì²{¦b³£¦³«Ü¦hpost Á¿, 3.5hrs, ¤À¤ÀÄÁ³¡¤â¾÷³£µL¹qÁ¿­ø­Ë3.5hrs

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ¤â¾÷

Support U!

§Ú¤SÉN¸Õ¹LØ{

´£¥Ü: §@ªÌ³Q¸T¤î©Î§R°£ ¤º®e¦Û°Ê«Ì½ª

another reminder .... do NOT use Sunday!

From insider information, SUNDAY is the worst operator right now in terms of equipment deterioation and number of customers.

This is the detail bill i have got in which it show the 3.5 hours of call.

Their customer service lady just insist the 3.5 hour call is true without any evidence to me except this god damn useless call detail.

Moreover, their so called detail bill isnt detail at all, because all incoming call is NOT shown.  How can it be a detail bill which cause $35 ??

ªþ¥ó: ±z©Ò¦bªº¥Î¤á²ÕµLªk¤U¸ü©Î¬d¬Ýªþ¥ó, ½Ð¹Á¸Õ¦h¶K¤å³¹Àò¨ú¿n¤À¡A¿n¤À¶W¹L 120 ©Î¯S©w¥Î¤á²Õ¤è¥i¬d¬Ý.

Don't user Sunday.

§Ú¥Îsunday ´X¦~, ³£ÉN¸Õ¹LØ{  

¨ä¹êsunday«Y­Ú¨ä¥L®td©j,¦ý¥¼¦n¦ü§A¦aÁ¿ËÝ®t........

§Ú¤SÉN¸Õ¹LØ{

network ³Ìpoor

One more, when i dispute against the bill, the god damn customer service said they will provide the Call Details free of charge for me to check.  However, the month after, the bill have got an extra item of $30 for the Call Details.  I phone again and complain why the item is there since it is confirmed to be waived before.  They said they will do it next month.  What the hell, how about if i forget to check, these operator is really cunning.

yes.. SUNDAY sux shit.... i really regret changing it to SUNDAY... their service is the same as the name.
DAY OFF ON SUNDAY!!!

´£¥Ü: §@ªÌ³Q¸T¤î©Î§R°£ ¤º®e¦Û°Ê«Ì½ª

Port out already to 3-dualband, so far so good

poor network

Even if u r satisfy with SUNDAY, better port-out and then port-in later, they treat new customer much much better than existing one

¦pªG§AªÖ©w¨S¦³¥´¹L¡M¥h¤pÃB¿ú¶ÅÆU°l¦^¡M
¤p¤ß¡Mpccw, now¡Mnetivigator¡C¡C¡CÊ\¦a¸g±`«Y³æ«×­¼¤H¤§¦M¡M¥©¥ß¦W¥Ø¡M³Õ§A­øı­øı¡M¦¬¦h§A¿ú....
¥H«e¡M­n¥´«Ü¦h¹q¸Ü¡Mªá§Ú«Ü¦h®É¶¡¡M¤~§â¿ú®³¦^

¤j®a­ø¦nÁa®e¥L­Ì

33 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.