推介:| Web Hosting | Cloud Server | Server Hosting | Server Colocation | Responsive Web design | Bob嫂Ur pnt瘦身三寶 | Email Hosting Service | English course |

發新話題
打印

喜欢老熟女的来说干就干

引用:
原帖由 FannyCandy 於 2011-11-20 13:08 發表
我也干過4、5位40以上的老熟女。很大膽又主動,感覺是她操你多些~~呵呵
佢哋平日食唔飽,咪要添食囉!

引用:
原帖由 natt1984 於 2011-11-24 00:17 發表
30多D最好有女人味
你都好識食噃!

引用:
原帖由 umtaste 於 2012-1-20 01:58 發表
i think my wife still attractive but no man to seduce her
why ar ?

回復 128# 的帖子

Most of the Chings talked about which age group they prefer. To me, age is not the issue.  Ask yourself when you find a  target which you think you really want to fxxk, would you ask her how old she is. I don't think you would. All you want is her body; as for her age, occupation...etc, is not that important, unless you want to marry her.

to jumboleung, my wife 48 , attractive i think also dress well & fascinating, but so narrow to her social life field, t4 no new friend to approach her during past years. i feel a little dispointed

40-50岁的老熟妇?好插吗?那不会很松吗?我比较喜欢紧一点的^^

mature woman really good , for me better than the young lady sometimes, fasinating & sexy, wild & open, good for mistress (not including the fat, mess housewife u understand)

我也喜欢这样的啊我也喜欢这样的啊

to be fair i want to upload some photos for u, any ching teach me how to do that thx

in fact i m a foot lover, when i meet the beautiful foot woman especially the charming middle age lady i feel sexy

我23岁
我也是喜欢 40-55岁的老熟女
也试过和最老 53岁的老熟女做过爱

回復 136# 的帖子

也试过和最老 53岁的老熟女做过爱? 她是谁?

引用:
原帖由 midwomanlover 於 2012-1-21 14:22 發表
Most of the Chings talked about which age group they prefer. To me, age is not the issue.  Ask yourself when you find a  target which you think you really want to fxxk, would you ask her how old she i ...
有食唔食,罪大惡極!

引用:
原帖由 umtaste 於 2012-1-25 23:35 發表
to jumboleung, my wife 48 , attractive i think also dress well & fascinating, but so narrow to her social life field, t4 no new friend to approach her during past years. i feel a little dispointed
過去的已經過去了,你要放眼將來呀!坐言起行喇。

引用:
原帖由 Wymen 於 2012-1-26 02:19 發表
40-50岁的老熟妇?好插吗?那不会很松吗?我比较喜欢紧一点的^^
你試過咪知囉!人年紀大咗,皮膚及容貌始終無復當年,但如果個女人保養得好,又有愛液資潤,你可以見到佢,一舉手一投足,言行舉趾,係有佢嘅吸引力嘅!非一般靚妹可比。重有佢同你交手唔係單單要解決性慾咁簡單,係要享受整個過程嘅!由結識開始,你可能已經感覺得是否可以有機會,大家飲杯酒,傾吓天南地北,再者食餐飯,她所點嘅餸菜等。如果情到濃時,兩人拖拖手,齊齊揾個地方談心,由肉帛雙見至其口交技巧,輕輕撫弄你的陰剄,甚至輕輕啜你的肉/睪丸,再嚟個女上男下,由輕而慢,直至佢在你耳邊吹氣,當然可能久疏戰陣,又或者太緊張,佢反而會耐心安慰你,停一停等你唔好咁快出野,完事後佢希望你,一邊抽着你支事後煙,佢一邊攬着你,含情默默,用一副好有滿足感之眼神凝望着你,等回一回氣,再提槍上馬,好事成雙,當然喇!如果可以唔駛交人,佢還希望可以梅花三弄。非一般靚女所做得到的。

有時有少肥嘅 c 9 都幾有食慾架,不過唔好太肥,好似半肥瘦嘅叉燒咁,咬落滑滑,小落多水又多汁,好 juicy!

非常爽,就喜欢这种,试过啦,大约35,武汉人,皮肤很白,波波一般,她被干的时候,样子很害羞的,爽到我啊........

偶喜欢中年熟妇!特有味道

most probably like jomboleung said of midage lady, but sometimes they only like fucking without tender, they dont care what you really like only make them satisfly

徐娘半老风韵犹存!!!!!!!

为什么会有这种爱好。。。

不过还是不要相差太悬殊的好。

楼上的楼上说的好!!!看了心样

我也喜欢这样的啊 可是现在这样的少啊

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.