推介:| 修理頂蓬布 | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

發新話題
打印

Call girls in Taipei

Call girls in Taipei

Any brothers could recommend some telephone numbers or reliable KTVs?

First, thanks to 蒲鬼 for providing KTV information.  However, I didn't get to try it (I have actually been to some other KTV a few years ago in Taipei) but hopefully will try the one 蒲鬼 recommended sooner or later.

Since no one gave me any information on call girls, I decided to do some research on the website and found a number of numbers to call.  At first, I was hesitant given that there are so many rip-offs and "release snakes" there.  However, my little brother wanted me to try so I called the first number one on my list.

The guy on the phone sounded quite nice.  I asked for "Taiwanese Tea" (this is what they call them as opposed to Chinese Tea) and he said it will cost between NT$4000 to NT8000 depending on quality and type.  He said a model would cost NT8000.  The price region is actually a little expensive but still acceptable.  I chose NT$5000 at the end (which was stupid because I think I was given NT$4000 quality) and clarified with him that there will be no other costs like taxi fee.  So he asked me the type of girl I wanted (like figure, skin colour etc).  I asked for a medium size girl with pale skin.  He asked me to wait for 20 minutes.  No need to pay for anything.

I ended up waiting for 1 hour before the girl knocked on my hotel door.  She fitted my medium size / pale skin requirements but she wasn't pretty.  She was fine with me changing so I called back the guy who promised to send someone else over quite quick.  This time, I waited for 20 minutes and another girl came.  She was actually not too bad but I wouldn't consider her that great.  I would rate her 6.5/10 in terms of look.  Figure was what I wanted.

It followed by a bit of routine stuff and I didn't find it exotic enough.  Give me a standard BJ then followed by the real stuff.  Average service overall.

Overall experience, better than going to Ya Tai sanua which costs NT$4200.

I meant didn't have to pay for anything to change my girl.

The girl was genuine Taiwanese as I could easily differentiate between Mainland Chinese and Taiwanese.  If there is a next time, I will try the NT$8000 category.

Sorry to hear that you didn't try that ktv, it should be good.

Please give me the agent contact and that Ya Tai sauna you are talking about.

I would like to try next time I go there.

Thanks

回復 #4 蒲鬼 的帖子

would you please also provide the information of that KTV as well

Thanks!

我費事再打一次,不如 BBC 兄將我俾你個 pm 登出來。

Below is information provided by 蒲鬼:

林森北路錢櫃斜對面,成橦大廈都係,地牢o個間最好。  通常熟人先入得,怕有鬼,但你帶護照,話係遊客來見識,通常都 ok。

唔係週末去,女都應該幾好。

-------------------------

In terms of my own experience, I went to an underground KTV in Taipei a few years ago.  Sorry I have lost the address as it was a long time.  The cost was about HK$3000 per person at the KTV (about 3 hours).  It included a bottle of whiskey.  We also needed to tip the waiters who kept on bugging us.

The quality of the girls back then was quite good.  We kissed and touched for the entire night.  No ML or table dance though.  We left the place with the girls that night and they dropped us off at our hotel.  We took some photos and kissed, but still no ML.  No extra cost as I think street clock was already included in our bill.

I would rate my girl 8 / 10.  Very nice figure so I would rate her 8.5/10.

相關搜索目錄: Dance

Thanks, BBC.
曾經有個女孩子要與我共赴黃泉--“你再不還我錢,我就和你同歸於盡!”

曾經有個女孩子與我相約到下輩子--“想追求我?下輩子吧!”

曾經有個女孩子肯為我而死--“跟你在一起,我寧願死!”

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.