推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

[疑難] Short MK Report

Short MK Report

Very much appreciate brothers who can write long stories.  It’s really time consuming.  As I seldom do Chinese typing, I write the following bi-lingual brief story for sharing.  Pls don’t mind.

Long time no play in HK.  It’s too expensive as compared with CP (needless to say the quality of enjoyment).  Last week got a “permit” and went to “goldfish” with 2 friends for the first time.  One of them is “識途”.  Arrived at 7:45 and the venue was dark as compared with the Ks in Sun Hing Bldg.  I smelled something.  

Part I was painful, all pork chop, 詳情無謂細表。但本人通常都死魚過三刀,在問檯前盡力而為,全力搜身後才與放行。

Part II was more exciting.  My識途friend was seated with a 36D真空-Low Deep V, Black lazed-T-back girl,about 25, 本人對眼立即比佢對牳u親!She’s very hot!唔抽佢水都唔係人。

幸好本人鶗韞蝑囓Ⅹ均A有35C, about 25, 同係 Low Deep V, 個樣仲好似正D,所以都無隔離飯香之憨。但我另一個friend 兩 “拍” 都唔得,Part II 鶗韞礞Q分口臭,問我做mug一路玩一路抽水!  When asking table, only the 36D could stay.  The other two were “ding ding”.  Actually, if I were my friend, I would also send off the 36D because she’s too professional and I think she must be an old bird.  For my stuff, she’s not bad but I did not like the smoky smell from her mouth, let alone that I already had conducted a through search.  貪新鮮呀馬。

Part III had not disappointed me.  A 23-year old gal seated me.  They said she looked like Azumi wo, i.e. “濱其步”.  I had no idea who was Azumi but she’s great in service attitude and with pretty face and figure (34D).  She dressed in a way that I could do searching easily.  The feel and texture of her tits was real and excellent.  If I had enough time, I definitely would bring her out for further action.  She could stay until we left.  

My poor friend seated another pork chop. “Ding” after one round. The other round was also not OK and lastly a girl with 衫板身材but pretty face seated until the end.  

Left at 10:30, total $2,520, or $840 each.

PS, the tits of 36D might be fake, based on my limited experience in the past 15 years.
本帖最近評分記錄
  • johncage 體力 +20 誠意可加!希望陸續有來! 2006-8-28 18:26
  • johncage 威望 +20 誠意可加!希望陸續有來! 2006-8-28 18:26

Thank you so much!
非常詳細!讚!

勁呀~~~~~

十五年經驗~~~~~應該唔會驗錯了掛~~~哈哈!
只望妳一切安好~~~~

好野喎!去「金魚」都冇俾人夾上房

(不過一場去到唔上房又好似唔係好抵

THANKS

濱崎步?

我都想要.....邊道?邊道?

引用:
原帖由 旦丁 於 2006-8-28 09:00 PM 發表
濱崎步?

我都想要.....邊道?邊道?
"goldfish

=.="都睇唔明既...英....文.....

nice report

引用:
原帖由 auriga00 於 2006-8-28 12:07 PM 發表
好野喎!去「金魚」都冇俾人夾上房

(不過一場去到唔上房又好似唔係好抵
師兄, 絕對同意. 但上房要使大$700 (300鐘錢+300肉金+100房), 有少少赤咁

唔好意思,究竟唧係边間?

THANKS

THANK FOR YOUR DETAILS REPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"當你見到星河燦爛,求你在心中記住我。"

金魚x?

引用:
原帖由 chocoball 於 2006-8-30 01:02 AM 發表
金魚x?
Right, 2 個隻

thank

Good report

Great report!!

If 15 years experience could be called limited experience, I have nothing to say.

Thanks for sharing.
15 years' experience? Woow! That can turn a man into a MASTER.

太螟|啦, 大把C 兄鰜, 謙虛D 呀馬
有D  C 兄飪L過千對波都未出聲呀!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.