推介:| 汽車配件 | 汽車維修 | 汽車雜誌 | 汽車保安 | 汽車音響 | 汽車代理 | 駕駛學院 | 汽車維修 | 洗車服務 | 電單車 | 二手車 |

發新話題
打印

iPOD your car

iPOD your car

Have anyone install a iPod interface in his/her car and how you do it.
This is my experience

Buy the biggest iPod you can have. "Video 80G", I will explain why later.

Always try to see whether your car have the factory interface available or not. This always the best solution. However, if your car does not have the interface. Try to get a solution using line out not the ear phone.

Cars that I have installed iPod solution below:-

MB E240, Get the ICE-Link interface from Deson and find a good installer to install it into your factory HU. You will lost the CD-Changer. Since ICE-Link don't work with CD-Changer. Once install, Your HU will see the iPod as a CD-Changer and so on.

The reason I said before using a big IPOD is don't put MP3 in the IPOD, Use AIFF format. Its the CD format. The files side is big but its CD Format. You then have a very big CD-Changer.

BMW 330i, BMW have an Aux Input under the arm rest. So don't need to do a lots of work for this setup. Try to buy a charger with line out port and use the best 3.5" interface line and you will get the best music out from the iPod

相關搜索目錄: Video

AIFF D file 幾 大 度 ?
我 都 訂 左 架 Ipod Nano 4GB 俾 我 架 MX5 用 諗 緊 搵 人 改 線 Link 入 去 架 車 機 到 用.
唔 知 4GB 入 到 幾 多 隻 AIFF Sound......

香 港 係 邊 搵 到 ICE-Link ? 我 見 佢 大 部 份 歐 洲 車 都 support.
你 個 副 幾 錢? 我 諗 緊 買 副 俾 架 Volvo S80 用.
諗 緊 買 原 廠 IPod Link for Volvo 好 定 你 呢 副 好.

The ICE-LINK, I brought it on-line and mail over to me from US. Its US$175 for the unit and US$25 for shipping. For MX-5. There are a lots of iPod interface from China that work fine and you can even retain the CD-Changer.

I have no idea about Volvo but if they have factrory interface. It should be the best. However, in Hong Kong. They do charge a lot from the dealer.

AIFF is full CD format. If you only have 4G ipod. It won't take a lots of songs that is why I use the Video 80G. Simple calculation. 1 CD take around 15 to 20 songs and its 640m to 720m so 4GB can properly take 100 songs only, Its around like a 6 CD Changer. My 80G is around 2000 songs

相關搜索目錄: Video

引用:
原帖由 essthk 於 2007-1-21 09:40 發表
The ICE-LINK, I brought it on-line and mail over to me from US. Its US$175 for the unit and US$25 for shipping. For MX-5. There are a lots of iPod interface from China that work fine and you can ev ...
我 係 大 陸 搵 到 就 唔 洗 煩 啦
不 過 都 唔 該 晒 你 我 可 能 搵 人 幫 我 係 美 國 買 啦
4Gb 有 100 首 歌 咁 我 都 差 唔 多 夠 架 啦

奇 哥 你 睇 下 呢 個 土 產 野 arm 唔 arm 你 用
我 就 唔 arm 架 啦
http://www.advannex.hk/index.files/page0006.htm

I have the IPod installed on my Nissian - it used the SAT (Satellite Radio) connection and I can keep my original CD changer - but not 100% sure if this is availabe in HK (I am in US).

O岩O岩買左架 PIONEER 機頭裝在上我老婆架車上, 有 AUX INPUT在FRONTPANEL上, 可以插IPOD都幾方便.
I'll be back!

引用:
原帖由 aloharicnsa 於 2007-1-23 09:14 發表
I have the IPod installed on my Nissian - it used the SAT (Satellite Radio) connection and I can keep my original CD changer - but not 100% sure if this is availabe in HK (I am in US).
你 係 唔 係 講 用 FM 入 果 D??
係 既 話 香 港 有 好 多, 同 有 好 多 平 爆 大 陸 野 tim

D 音質同差好多架                           .
I'll be back!

引用:
原帖由 keibeast 於 2007-1-23 18:43 發表
D 音質同差好多架                           .
其 實 我 唔 係 好 明 咩 係 SAT (Satellite Radio)....
美 國 升 大 學 果 個 SAT 我 就 知 係 咩

By the way 如 果 原 裝 車 機 係 冇 Aux in iPod 用 Tape 果 度 輸 入 會 好 D 定 用 FM 會 好 D???

我大女o岩o岩出左架車... 又係裝左pioneer...
佢話係可以直接駁 iPod架... very good!!!

in love with the nature...

引用:
原帖由 Jeff9394 於 2007-1-23 02:53 PM 發表

你 係 唔 係 講 用 FM 入 果 D??
係 既 話 香 港 有 好 多, 同 有 好 多 平 爆 大 陸 野 tim
No, this is direct connection using the SAT - therefore you are able to see songs list on the monitor, etc and direct control to the IPod unit from the stock Nissan stereo system.

想 問 多 幾 個 問 題......
你 地 用 AAC 定 MP3 多?
睇 iPod 101 講 AAC 好 過 用 MP3 又 細 D
佢 話 AAC 128bit Quality 係 會 好 過 160bit 既 MP3 file
係 唔 係 真? 你 地 點 睇??

之 前 講 到 AIFF Format 睇 完 iPod101 我 想 問 點 解 唔 用 Apple Lossless?
File 細 一 半 有 多 又 同 AIFF File Quality 一 樣

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.