推介:| 高爾夫球 | Golf | Golf會籍 | Golf訓練班 | Golf用品 | 遊艇 | 紅酒 | 香水 | 旅行社 |

60 123
發新話題
打印

KK Golf Blog

KK Golf Blog

Hopefully there will be somebody interest la.....
引用:
原帖由 kkwong7606 於 2007-1-8 01:15 PM 發表
This Sat, I played in mountain course and I concetrated on the solid hitting. Maybe I am too concentrated, my driver becomes so terrible, I have missed 6 tee off out of 9 holes

Second 9 holes, I back to basic and trying to forget everything only playing. It seems getting better, but there are still 3 missing. The score is over 100

Good thing is I still got 2 par and 1 birdie which gave me energy

引用:
原帖由 kkwong7606 於 2007-1-15 12:34 PM 發表

Last Sat, played again, the driver getting better, but the short game became worse..

I am trying to change my grip (to strong grip), it seems more solid but not stable (maybe still not used to it)

The final score is still over 100

[ 本帖最後由 kkwong7606 於 2007-1-24 11:09 AM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 kkwong7606 於 2007-1-22 11:33 AM 發表

Last weekend played in KSC South Course (cannot get North course booking) and got a very good result

The score is 85 out of 67 (course standard should be 69, due to construction two Par 4 holes has been changed to Par 3 holes) which is +18 over, and got 2 birdies and 4 par..

One of the bridie is a 30 feet put which is so exciting..

I should have one more birdie but the ball is just stop at the edge (I have actually waited more than 10 seconds, but it didn't drop into the hole)..

The driver is more under control (only 1 missing), maybe due to South Course is not so much pressure to the player

If I can get same result (85 strokes) in North Course (course standard is 72), that will be wonderful..

The usual course now I played is Kau Sai Chau (KSC) and it is a good course, escpially in North Course there is a signature hole #14 which is famous in Asia
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件, 請嘗試多貼文章獲取積分,積分超過 120 或特定用戶組方可查看.

Today, the weather is sunny and Hole #1 (Par 5 hole) looks very nice.

[ 本帖最後由 kkwong7606 於 2007-1-24 11:44 AM 編輯 ]

This weekend has business trip, NO golf game....

相關搜索目錄: Golf

Plam island this Friday. Golf kart on fariway, less walk! Good.

引用:
原帖由 Evo8 於 2007-1-29 09:44 發表
Plam island this Friday. Golf kart on fariway, less walk! Good.
Great Palm Island is one of golf course I would like to go soon

Please get more details for me, such as green fee, course conditions, and any other charges, etc..

Are you stay overnight? I've been told the hotel room is also good

Have a nice game

This weekend will be NO golf game again due to busy b-trips...

The only thing can do is 望 梅 止 渴

Played KSC N yesterday, 16 + 14 .
Not good but weather is perfect for golf.

引用:
原帖由 Evo8 於 2007-2-15 11:50 發表
Played KSC N yesterday, 16 + 14 .
Not good but weather is perfect for golf.
KSC North course, 16+14 not too bad la (sometimes I have similar result ).
If you are NOT familiar to KSC North course, it is real difficult, and easy to waste some stroke....

How is your last Palm Island Game

I want to play there and maybe stay overnight, is it good idea..

已 經 三 個 星 期 冇 打 波

農 曆 年 冇 打 波

You guys are lucky living in Asia, play golf all year around. I think you guys know in Toronto just had our bigges snow storm in this year. Cold and Windy, feel like didn't wear anything when I walk out!

Hi kkwong,
I play 9x in palm island last time.
Course is good and nice hotel as well. It is good to go with your girl friend.
But not so convenience to go outside & DS city is abit 雜.
I perfer long island if go with family or girl friends.
農 曆 年 will play at Oriental in Zhuhai, only cost 630 per game , good price in new year day !

引用:
原帖由 hhkk 於 2007-2-15 22:39 發表
You guys are lucky living in Asia, play golf all year around. I think you guys know in Toronto just had our bigges snow storm in this year. Cold and Windy, feel like didn't wear anything when I wal ...
Hi hhkk,
Too bad. In winter time , I visit some indoor driving range but it's not fun.
But I heard that some courses still open on Jan this year because
of the late snowing this year.

相關搜索目錄: Driving Golf

引用:
原帖由 hhkk 於 2007-2-15 22:39 發表
You guys are lucky living in Asia, play golf all year around. I think you guys know in Toronto just had our bigges snow storm in this year. Cold and Windy, feel like didn't wear anything when I wal ...
You can go to Ski woo... Whistler & Blackcomb is very good place and I ski there several times and still want to go back. Hopefully will be next year...

引用:
原帖由 Evo8 於 2007-2-16 10:38 發表
Hi kkwong,
I play 9x in palm island last time.
Course is good and nice hotel as well. It is good to go with your girl friend.
But not so convenience to go outside & DS city is abit 雜.
I pe ...
9x very good woo..

I think I must plan to try Palm Island very soon, especially as your said overnight..

630.00 (HKD or RMB - now HKD is even cheaper ) for new year holiday which is very good. Have a nice game in ZhuHai...

Without playing golf and practice more than a month due to Chinese Lunar New Year (and also my business trips), yesterday I have finally spared some time to practice in a drivin-range

It is only a hour practice, but it is a good warm up before my Sunday's game

During the practice, everything is fine except the fairway wood. The feeling is so strange, and I am not so confident with it It is better to forget it during Sunday's game

Sunday's game was terrible The first three holes I totally couldn't feel my rhythm and it kept raining. Eventhough it was only little rain, it made me playing like a fresh player

The most terrible things was you didn't know whether the stroke could be good or bad and there was NO planning at all through the whole game

The last 9 nine holes was gettting better and the rain stopped. And at least, I got two PAR, but the total score was 107

I have to play more regularly to build up my confidence again...

This weekend played again in South course. The weather was good, cloudy, no rain, but it was very windy .

South Course is still under abnormal condition due to the construction work of East Course, but getting better. I found some shape of East Course is coming out. I believed the construction should be completed in the end of 2007 .

Due to abnormal condition, the South course standard is now 67 instead of the original 69. The game started too good in the first hole (Hole 10 to start under the abnormal condition now), and I was 2 on and 2 putt and got par in the first hole But it became a pressure which made me the following holes NO good

The whole game was better than last time in North Course, it was more stable but still NOT much confidence, especially to my driver   The final score was 92/67 (25 over) and got 4 par which is getting better Moreover, I have got par in the index 1 (Hole No. 3) which is a long Par 4 hole and difficult to me (I must use 3 strokes to on green ). I have successfully 3 on and 1 putt got par.

After the game, there are some points to be noted:
1) The driver is still NOT stable, and especially it is important to build up the confidence again (maybe practice more is required)
2) The chipping is also getting better but still cannot relax myself, it is important to relax and relax....
3) I need to read the weather conditions more, especially under rainy day or windy day which is important to justify which clubs should I use. And it can stronly show its effect on the green as well (the great wind even caused the ball rolling slower in the green which I have under estimated )

Coming weekend, I will have a game in North Course which is a real challenge Hopefully, the weather will be good for the game

[ 本帖最後由 kkwong7606 於 2007-3-19 12:27 編輯 ]

Just two days before the game, I found my back muscle got problem again . It was NOT seriously, but it definitely could cause me to give up the game if it cannot recover quickly. Fortunately, it recovered 90% in the morning, and I could enjoy a very nice game in North Course .

The weather forecast was raining, but finally it was heavy mist and I couldn't see more than 100m when I tee off in the Hole #1.

Because of my back muscle problem, I was trying to slow down my swing to avoid any further damage to my back muscle. But it became an advantage to me, because I got my rhythm very quickly

Hole #1 started not so good as usual (because I didn't take any practice before the game ), but Hole #2 I have already got a Birdie

The game continued very well, my short game was under control, and the approaching shot was also good. I have several Birdie and PAR chance, but 3 of them were missed by hitting the inner edge of the hole

Finally, I have got only 1 Birdie and 3 PAR, but the important thing was I have only got 3 Double Bogey, all others I could finish in Bogey. And the final result was 88/72

The game was so enjoyable, because I can feel my swing, and I found my rhythm. The best was the approaching shot which was high on-green percentage and it saved at least one stroke in most of time

Hopefully, I can keep my rhythm continously in my coming game in China next week I haven't played in China for a long time and my friend told me it is a nice golf course. But the bad thing is I cannot bring my own clubs this time

Looking forwards to the next game

Looking forwards to the next game .........

引用:
原帖由 philipou 於 2007-4-3 18:19 發表
Looking forwards to the next game .........
If you have time, please post your experience or any fun for sharing

大陸Golf Trip 因事取消,未能成行.已經好耐冇係大陸打波 

不過 Easter Holiday 可能有兩埸波打.希望Keep 到 D 水準喇 

但係,通常會希望愈大失望愈大 

復活節又有波打 

第一場係"南場",以為好easy,結果當然係唔多理想(90/67)23over。

其實第一個 Hole (Hole#10 - Par 4 因為現在正在起東場,從後9打) 已經打PAR,結果壓力增加 ,Hole#11 (Par 3 Hole) 同Hole#12 (Par 4 Hole) 都打失咗要攞Double Bogey  好彩馬上收拾心情係 Hole#13 救回Bogey,其實Tee-off 得唔多理想,有少少Slide 咗,仲耍去咗個高位,幸好支fairway wood 打到 green 邊,一chip 兩putt,起碼救番個Bogey,唔駛咁傷 跟住個Hole#14 係 long par 4 (又係Index 2 ) 都OK,3 on 2 putt。不過去到 Hole#15 (南場唯一既Par 5 Hole)又失準,第3桿選擇play safe,但結果第4桿100 yard 既approaching shoot 竟然短左,仲要chip得唔好,要5 on,最慘係仲加上3 putt,打左8捍

去到 Hole#16 係 long Par 3 Hole - 198 yards 仲要過水(南埸既魔鬼洞) 唸都唔唸就攞支fairway wood 打,點知中得好鬼靓 over 咗少少,fairway wood 真係好難停到個波,結果都係Bogey。

其後的 Hole 都係打得一般,特別係 approching shoot 都打得唔好 只好當係之後北場熱身

60 123
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.