推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

御温泉

引用:
原帖由 Adventure 於 2012-2-23 23:44 發表

They should organize a farewell party for this shop because a lot of C Hings have left many unforgettable memories there from the 1st generation to latest generation of BG's, times running so fa ...
besides memories, we have also left a lot of .........other valuable things !

巴里已改了名,轉手了。

回復 28# 的帖子

Become history

so more apple and ada ??????

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

只嘆無奈 ... 永遠懷念絕代雙嬌!

洗咩懷念, 行上一層咪見到囉~~

interesting to see how they compete with each other and just heard that one of the new boss of 2nd floor is one of the initial boss in Saba, one of the smart girl who can sell high and buy low.........

下星期二開業了,上去look look 先.

引用:
原帖由 Adventure 於 2012-3-24 15:49 發表
interesting to see how they compete with each other and just heard that one of the new boss of 2nd floor is one of the initial boss in Saba, one of the smart girl who can sell high and buy low........ ...
Then she is Yoyo or Ling or Gigi...

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 stefan 於 2012-3-26 20:15 發表
明天䦕業,係yoyo,又可以有地方dup骨啦!
請問係邊個yoyo,唔該

沙巴三個中,最高嗰位,脚長長咖,叫yoyo囉.

引用:
原帖由 stefan 於 2012-3-26 12:15 發表
明天䦕業,係yoyo,又可以有地方dup骨啦!
thanks. I was told Ling and Gigi are planning to setup their SPA later on.
Anyway, any idea on the BG in 新月莊? pls. share.

相關搜索目錄: SPA

新月莊 replacing Bali or located in diff. location?

新月莊取代二樓
God's mill grinds slow but sure.

any recommendation for this new spa?
tall with good body?

相關搜索目錄: SPA

今天開業,連馬路旁也放花牌,新月莊內又好多人和女仔喎,好地方哩。

引用:
原帖由 long_dum 於 2012-2-12 20:15 發表 最近試咗新女 Emily.....手骨非常掂, 揉合咗一些泰式技術. 真係正.  大場出身係有的保證.
服務態度亦相當好.
我最近亦做過她  幾好
God's mill grinds slow but sure.

The only complain I may have during the massage, she always talks about which big customers gave her such & such tips at the end in her old place. I am not sure whether she is doing her soft selling skills....sometimes a bit irritating if I already gave her fair tips all the time........

引用:
原帖由 Adventure 於 2012-3-31 00:54 發表
The only complain I may have during the massage, she always talks about which big customers gave her such & such tips at the end in her old place. I am not sure whether she is doing her soft selling s ...
上次翻做佢, 手骨仍然好,但相對初來時服務態度明顯差咗,   最後更使出隔手大法.

對不起, 此女已被我out 出名單

什麼價位呢 ?  是以前的價位嗎?

引用:
原帖由 ahyan 於 2012-4-1 07:38 發表
什麼價位呢 ?  是以前的價位嗎?
Average tips in TST if you had read some of the comments in this thread!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.