推介:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | 環保袋訂造 | PROTOP | 鈙利亞阿勒頗手工古皂 | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

發新話題
打印

Taiwan Tea House

Taiwan Tea House

I was in Taipei last week and try out the tea house service.

My experience is very good, my tea delivered directly to my hotel room, sweet young and pretty, worth every penny.

I was very pleased with the tea house service too, the tea house owner is very friendly and help me to choose my best cup of tea.

Let me know if you need to contact the tea house, I have their number.

thanks Ching, pls pm me the phone & cost, thanks again.

Tks C hing, can u please pm me the number and cost ? Tks a lot.

I am in taipei now, pls PM me the contact and cost$. thx!
只有一廂情願嘅朋友而冇一世嘅歒人!!

Brothers,

I have replied to all of you, If you did not receive my reply, please let me know.

I don't have the cost, it depend on what type of girl you want, I actually went for the 5K - 6K range and think that is already good enough for me, if you have budget, 8K -10K should be the Top pick.

got it brother....already contacted! thx la...
只有一廂情願嘅朋友而冇一世嘅歒人!!

Will be going to TP soon, can you give me more detail please?  Thanks in advance!

Contact

Hi sir send to message two week ago, can you give me the contact, I will go to tw very soon

taipei is suck man, not really can get fun there.

my 0.02

又同方雅姐叫左杯茶, 进入一个客栈準备的的房间
我在这裡稍等了片刻 突然听到有人敲门的声音 心臟跳的好快
打开门看到一位姐姐笑笑地跟我问好~恩!态度跟脸蛋都还不错;让我感觉很好,
跟姐姐聊了一下原来姐姐…她是跑业务的,接者马上进入主题,姐姐…先跟其他客人联络了许久,害小弟等不及了。
一开始姐姐就请我把衣服脱了,到浴室冲洗一下…挑战前要先净身一下,
当然姐姐也把衣服脱下来一起净身嚕,帮我洗了一个半残废的澡,小弟因为有练过所以没啥感觉。
擦拭干净身体,跟姐姐在床上,…顺便LDS一下突然姐姐往下移动,紧跟者姐姐把003拿出来进行了有套BJ,姐姐的嘴超努力的,他那又湿又滑又嫩的舌头让小弟瞬间硬了起来,我的双手也攀上了姐姐那号称有E的柔软双峰,好软好绵的感觉,第一次遇到这麼软绵绵的头灯,感觉有点奇怪,蛮好奇的!
突然姐姐瞬间转换姿势…我变成了传教士就这样,进行了一场翻雲覆雨的交战过程,这就不详述了,抽插了八百六十四下之後,就感到一阵爽快的感觉,看来我要输了之际,小弟使出大绝招---固守精元^^终究是勉强赢得了这一关!
姐姐也再带我去洗一下半残废澡帮我用凉凉的沐浴乳,洗了一下,让我清凉一下…。

方雅D女好正呀!

相關搜索目錄:
本帖最近評分記錄
  • rtsang88 體力 +30 精品文章 2012-5-17 19:56
  • rtsang88 威望 +30 精品文章 2012-5-17 19:56
  • rtsang88 金錢 +30 精品文章 2012-5-17 19:56

ching, please PM me the details.  thx

Big Brother; Please PM me the number. thank you.

dear ching,

Please kindly PM the tea house contact no . Thank u!!

Bro, Can you PM me the contact? I am going tomorrow...........thanks

Please PM me the contacts if possible. I was there and tried to find one through the site attached, service was ok but I would like to try yours too.
http://www.154327.com/parleur_hk

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.