推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

發新話題
打印

[原創] Toronto - Sushi Kawaii Report

Toronto - Sushi Kawaii Report

姓名: Sushi Kawaii
車房: Becky’s
價錢: $140/hh

Kawaii is advertised as Japanese, the description is accurate, Becky insisted she checked her passport and she is from Japan…..well, she could be a Kimchi who lived in Japan, but who cares, as long she is hot and treated me to a great time.

She is no mechanical service Kimchi/Sushi, in fact one of the best Kimchi/Sushi experience for me.   Right from the start, we locked our tongues in a passionate DFK, then came a very sloppy, wet BBBJ with DT, nice, on came the cover and she rode me Asian CG like no tomorrow……This MM was very horny, she loved deep quick drills (most do) and when I up my tempo in mish, in no time, she was screaming eka, eka , just like in a Japanese AV movie.   And after quite a number of positions and two more eka eka   screams, I could not hold and had a very intense one of my own.   After the deed, she was holding me tight for a long time, out-of-breath, and in her not so good English, “I like you”…..we really clicked but don’t forget, it is always YMMV, so don’t give me shit if your experience is not as good.

Highs:  She's good looking and fresh, great DFK, great connection and multi-O’ , the GF feel and the effort and time she took to please me (we went over time)
Lows: the basement room and bathroom were way too small, she could be more curvy with bigger boobs   

Scores: (1-10, 6 = average, 10s are very very rare)
樣貌: 7.5 – college girl type, nice facial features
身材: 7– model body, tall (5’ 8”) slim with perky B’s, smooth skin with long slim legs,  points deducted as I like more curvy bodies, but I think if you like slim bodies you would definitely rate her higher
技術: 8 – wet sloppy BBBJ with DT, great DFK, nice Asian CG and stand-up doggie
服務: 9 – total GFE, what a connection, the cuddling at the end was really nice…I felt like a AV star!
推薦: yes++, where else do you find a Kimchi/Jap with that kind of service and passion?

[ 本帖最後由 Joes 於 2012-4-10 20:21 編輯 ]
本帖最近評分記錄
  • rtsang88 體力 +50 我很認同 2012-4-14 10:12
  • rtsang88 威望 +50 我很認同 2012-4-14 10:12
  • rtsang88 金錢 +50 我很認同 2012-4-14 10:12

very detail report.
Haven't seen report from Becky Cafe for awhile.
Thanks for sharing
人生苦短.....一切過眼雲煙...

Hello, please excuse for my ignorance. So where is this Becky's at? Is there a contact?

引用:
原帖由 Ellesmere 於 2012-4-19 20:01 發表
Hello, please excuse for my ignorance. So where is this Becky's at? Is there a contact?
Becky
XX漆-發易狗 - 狗漆發狗     
人生苦短.....一切過眼雲煙...

Thanks for the contact. But last week i went there and they say they don't have Sushi there. So they give me another another girl which the name also begin with S instead.

回復 5# 的帖子

Sushi means Jap, Kim Chi means Korean
人生苦短.....一切過眼雲煙...

回復 5# 的帖子

Her name's Kawaii.   Unfortunately, I found out recently that she has left.

thx for that detail..

狗漆發狗................................ ....................

c-hing,

小弟下個月會去toronto,大概响dundas夾spadina附近.請問有咩車房可以介紹?最想上鬼妹,然後是日/韓妹,最後才到大陸.

我看過terb.ca但因沒有車,變相只可叫outcall.但outcall太沒保障了和比較貴.

星島就只有中國妹...

小弟最希望是可以找到一家車房有多名鬼妹註場(不限國藉),可供選擇.

如果可以分享一下任何心得或建議,小弟將感激不盡.

thanks for your report

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.