±À¤¶:| Ãh¥¥¿ç®g | ÀY·w¿ç®g | ¥¢¯v¿ç®g | ÀY¯k¿ç®g | ¸£¸~½F¿ç®g | °O¾Ð»Ùê¿ç®g | ¦Õ·l¶Ë¿ç®g | §íÆ{¿ç®g | Celine Bags | À¦¨à¥Î«~ | Loewe Bag |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

·Q¶Rblackberry, ­øª¾¦n‰Ì¦n

·Q¶Rblackberry, ­øª¾¦n‰Ì¦n

§ÚçÜ¥Îblackberry¤è«K¹L±anotebook,¤×¨ä¬O¤W¤j³°2-3¤êªºbusiness trips.¦³¤H¥i¥Hshare吓¸gÅç?­ø»Ý­n3G, ¨º°¦model ¦n?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤£¯d¤H ©ó 2006-8-30 11:59 AM µoªí
§ÚçÜ¥Îblackberry¤è«K¹L±anotebook,¤×¨ä¬O¤W¤j³°2-3¤êªºbusiness trips.¦³¤H¥i¥Hshare吓¸gÅç?­ø»Ý­n3G, ¨º°¦model ¦n?
§A¥´ºâ¥Î GPRS¤Wºôªº¸Ü, ¤@³¡ O2·|¤ñ BLACKBERRY ¦n...

WIFIªº¸ÜO2¥i¥H¶Ü?Blackberry ˜ò¸ÑËݬy¦æ?

Blackberry is very easy to use. No need to wait for download and all e-mial will be pushed to your blackberry.

¦^´_ #1 ¤£¯d¤H ªº©«¤l

For checking Email, it is the best device to replace notebook. No need to use 3G unless you need to browse internet a lot.

please think more seriously before getting a blackberry... i used it for one year.. then give up.. now i am using treo 650 and sunday hkd128 gprs unlimited plan.. when i use blackberry.. i always have to worry about how much i am downloading from the sever... the plan for blackberry from 3... is from 1MB to 5 mb(if i am not mistaken)... but now.. i use treo.. with unlimited gprs.. all emails i download.. including attachment ... are within the plan.. no need to pay extra..
besides.. blackberry is not cheap and the biggest problem is that.. no touch screen... i dont know how to type chinese.. but i can write in my treo...
my boss from US said blackberry is really design for american.. they are not really good in PC but need to do email more often.. so they create blackberry....

think more man... dont make a mistake

i am now using the Blackberry. It is good for receiving email anywhere but the problem is you are difficult to count the actual down load volume. But if you are just using not much email it is ok!

Pocket pc and smart phone also have these function. So I suggest you to buy PPC/ PPC phone

I think BB is good but you need to use service provider's own e-mail service or you need to have a BES server configured in your company.

My friend is using a plan from Smart___ which allow him to send / receive unlimited e-mail in Mainland China for a flat rate. There is one catch tho... he need to pay for all e-mail send and receive in Hong Kong charged by KBs. So that you may wanna check with the service provide for similar plan

if i were you i would get a ppc......
more software support

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.