推介:| 修理頂蓬布 | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

發新話題
打印

壓鑄DIE CASTING

壓鑄DIE CASTING

我最問問..香港人是否已經沒有人搞這一行呢??

I think there are still HK professional working on this but ... for China produciton. Also, material started to change from Zn to Al or Mg.

引用:
原帖由 somchai 於 2007-2-21 21:24 發表
I think there are still HK professional working on this but ... for China produciton. Also, material started to change from Zn to Al or Mg.
完全同意 , 轉鎂是為了價格較穩定 .
但技術上自然提高 , 設備要買過,模又要開過.
控制後加工又要好小心 , 好易火災

但係係香港好似完全唔見有車間做die casing既??
鋁既市場都一直唔小架喎

The process of Al alloy product making require a great deal of electricity consumption. The cost is too expensive to do it in HK. Besides, I think most Al alloy products are for automobile business and the biggest market is now in China. Produce in China can save expensive transportation and import tax.

There should nearly no big die-casting companies in Hong Kong. Some Hong Kong people are doing die-casting, but they do it in Guangdong. Mostly, they do Al-alloy die-casting which some may do Zinc casting. In the current stage, Mg casting is not common which also should have a high technology to do it. For the Al alloy die-casting, most of them will consume in automobile. and will also apply in gas valve control, telecommunication and automation etc.

How about the market of precsion die-casting?

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.