推介:| Chrissie Chau 周秀娜 | 諸葛梓岐 | 傅穎寫真 | 娛樂 | 魔術 | 精品 | 玩具 |

發新話題
打印

嬌 and TVB!? Let's Complain TVB

嬌 and TVB!? Let's Complain TVB

TVB uses  a PUBLIC channel to promote their Pay-TV Channel 'Entertainment Channel'.

I don't think they really need to use their very BiG 'Pay-TV channel LOGO in their Microphones' which is kept broadcasted in the PUBLIC Channel.

TVB is using our public resources to promote thier other business. PAY-TV! Come on TVB don't pretent your are holy anymore!

so let's complain TVB:

http://www.hkba.hk/en/complaints/lodge_a_complaint.html

[ 本帖最後由 dkml 於 2006-8-30 07:48 PM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 dkml 於 2006-8-30 03:59 PM 發表
TVB uses  a PUBLIC channel to promote their Pay-TV Channel 'Entertainment Channel'.

I don't think they really need to use their very BiG 'Pay-TV channel LOGO in their Microphones' which is kept  ...
兄台.
小弟英文有限,  
請問點解用complaint(noun),
而o吾係complain(verb)?

引用:
原帖由 dkml 於 2006-8-30 07:59 AM 發表

I don't think they really need to use their very BiG 'Pay-TV channel LOGO in their Microphones' which is kept  ...
tvb係一個商營機構,何來public resources呢個指責?佢用o既只係佢自己公司資源,promo番佢自己條收費channel我唔覺有咩問題喎!唔明你點解咁火?

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 Anthonychan888 於 2006-8-31 05:39 AM 發表
Ali, Where are you from ?! why you like to spot people minor mistakes ?! Are you very good in English?
Remember nobody is perfect !
我相信 ali 君都係見到順帶一問而已,並無惡意。

引用:
原帖由 iamkennyger 於 2006-8-30 08:29 PM 發表

tvb係一個商營機構,何來public resources呢個指責?佢用o既只係佢自己公司資源,promo番佢自己條收費channel我唔覺有咩問題喎!唔明你點解咁火?
Ok, let me explain:
1.) Pay TV and Free-to-Air TV :
        - Hong Kong Government Grant Free-to-Air TV license to Old TVB, this is one company

引用:
原帖由 iamkennyger 於 2006-8-30 08:29 PM 發表

Ok, let me explain:
--------------------------
> Pay TV and Free-to-Air TV :
        - Hong Kong Government Granted a Free-to-Air TV license to Old TVB, this is one company
        - 'TVB Pay-TV' is another company, other than the 49% share owned by Old TVB. It shouldn't have no other connection with Old TVB.
        - Now Broadband TV and Cable TV pay Old TVB for Advertising Time Spots, but Old TVB pays nothing and spend a lot of air-time for his Pay-TV channels' Logo FOR FREE!!! THIS IS THE PROBLEM!
        - Remember Old TVB and 'TVB Pay-TV' is TWO Separate company bodies.
        - Under fair competition in pay-tv regulations, WHY TVB Pay-TV gets his flavour?
        - Remember Free-to-Air Frequency Spectrum is owned by Hong Kong People, NOT TVB.
        - You can check the regulations from Broadcasting Authority.

Seems many hong kong people were washed thier brains by TVB, TVB's business plan is outdated, cheap labour and no-cost.

引用:
原帖由 dkml 於 2006-8-31 10:42 AM 發表

Ok, let me explain:
--------------------------
> Pay TV and Free-to-Air TV :
        - Hong Kong Government Granted a Free-to-Air TV license to Old TVB, this is one company
        - ' ...
睇o黎你都好憎tvb呢個機構,你係咪曾經打過tvb工?

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.