±À¤¶:| Æ[¶í¥~½æ³t»¼ | ±N­x¿D¥~½æ³t»¼ | Party ¬ü­¹¨ì·| | ¨T¨®½´³»ºû­×½¨­ | ³·¦a¹u | ¦Ï¤ò¾c | ¦Ï¤ò¾c¹Ô | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

113 12345
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

­»´äºò¦sªº¾÷³õ±À¤¶

­»´äºò¦sªº¾÷³õ±À¤¶

§^ª¾¦U¦ì¤j¤j¦³ÉN«§±À¤¶¤U©O????

¦^´_ 1# ªº©«¤l

ÀsX»Õ§Ú¶¡¤¤³£¥h

¦^´_ 1# ªº©«¤l

ÀsX»Õ§Ú¶¡¤¤³£¥h

I want to know too!

I haven't visit traditional ¾÷³õ for quite a while becuase most BGs in big airport no heart to serve customer and most of their HJ skill really bad.   It seems that USB's BG HJ skill is far better then the big airport today.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Kilopapa ©ó 2012-8-14 17:59 µoªí I want to know too!I haven't visit traditional ¾÷³õ for quite a while becuase most BGs in big airport no heart to serve customer and most of their HJ skill really bad.   It seems that USB's BG HJ  ...
Totally agree with you

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Kilopapa ©ó 2012-8-14 17:59 µoªí
I want to know too!

I haven't visit traditional ¾÷³õ for quite a while becuase most BGs in big airport no heart to serve customer and most of their HJ skill really bad.   It seems that USB's BG HJ  ...
but usb price is relative expensive than airport , yes heart is important , also the upstair spa is not worth, I prefer to go to airport

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: SPA

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ yywwkk ©ó 2012-8-13 22:13 µoªí
ÀsX»Õ§Ú¶¡¤¤³£¥h
«YÃä ? ÂI¦nªk?

¨Ò¦p¥þÆW¥þx´N§^Õi¦P®I¯u«YËÝ»ù¿ú¤SÉNheart, §^¥h¦n¹L¥h,,,,

¦^´_ 7# ªº©«¤l

«Y©ô¨¤¤W®üµóªñ³aªoµó¡C

¦õ´°ª÷ºÑ¡A¬ä®I³£¥ò±o

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ahyan ©ó 2012-8-16 19:42 µoªí

but usb price is relative expensive than airport , yes heart is important , also the upstair spa is not worth, I prefer to go to airport
Of course everyone has different requirement.  For a veteran like me, I prefer quality service and the heart of the BG is more important then her outlook.  Ofcourse price is another key consideration as well.

Most USB or SPA understood that they can't compare with big airport in hardware, so they put more emphasis on service and BG quality.  That's why I prefer to go USB now.

On the other hand, most Shenzhen airports BG are well train in HJ.  Most of them can do it softly and slowly in order to give real pleasure to customer.  Unfortunately, not sure if the airport in HK not providing good training or BGs just don't care, I was disappointed with the HK airports most of the time.

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: SPA

¦õ´°­«¦³ª÷ºÑ¡A¦n¦üÉN³â

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ yywwkk ©ó 2012-8-16 21:14 µoªí
«Y©ô¨¤¤W®üµóªñ³aªoµó¡C
«Y®Ôx§{­ÓÀY?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ mikepig ©ó 2012-8-18 02:07 µoªí
¦õ´°­«¦³ª÷ºÑ¡A¦n¦üÉN³â
¯u«YÉN°Õ? ©y®a¶R¤Ö¨£¤Ö

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Kilopapa ©ó 2012-8-17 14:05 µoªí

Of course everyone has different requirement.  For a veteran like me, I prefer quality service and the heart of the BG is more important then her outlook.  Ofcourse price is another key considerat ...
®v¥S§A³£Á¿±o¦n¦³¹D,²z, Ú»¤U«Y·Q­n¤°»ò, ­n¥¿°©, ·íµM¤â¶Õ¯u«Y¦nºò­n, ­n¾÷³õ, ·í«Y¥t¤@ºØ¤â¶Õ¦P®IÚ»¦³ÉN¤ß, szªº§Þ®v¯u«Y¦³©O¤è­±ªº°ö°V©Ò¥H¯u«Y¯S§O¥¿¦ý¥¿°©¤ô´N§^Õi, «Y­»´ä¥H«e«Y´Nºâ«Y¾÷³õ, ­Ó¤â°©³£­n«Yok, ¦ý«Y©y®a´NÉN¤F, usb³£§^«Y¶¡¶¡¤â°©¦n, ¼Ó¤W¾QÁöµM§A¸ÜÊ\¦aªº§Þ®v¥i¯à·|¦nd, ¦ý«Y³£¤j³¡ªº¼Ë©M­Ó¤â°©
³£§^¥i¥H«Yok, ¦Ó¥B¦n¦h®É³£¹JµÛ­nr¤p¶O, «Y©Ò¥H©y®a¯u«YÉN¦a¤è¥h

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ahyan ©ó 2012-8-18 18:51 µoªí

®v¥S§A³£Á¿±o¦n¦³¹D,²z, Ú»¤U«Y·Q­n¤°»ò, ­n¥¿°©, ·íµM¤â¶Õ¯u«Y¦nºò­n, ­n¾÷³õ, ·í«Y¥t¤@ºØ¤â¶Õ¦P®IÚ»¦³ÉN¤ß, szªº§Þ®v¯u«Y¦³©O¤è­±ªº°ö°V©Ò¥H¯u«Y¯S§O¥¿¦ý¥¿°©¤ô´N§^Õi, «Y­»´ä¥H«e«Y´Nºâ«Y¾÷³õ, ­Ó¤â°©³£­n«Yo ...
So I'll go to pure vega sauna shop if I'm really tired and will go to USB if want HJ.  It is better to manage my own expectation so I won't be disappointed too much.

In SZ, there are still some shops which the BG can do both good massage and HJ but couldn't find one in HK anymore.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ mikepig ©ó 2012-8-18 02:07 µoªí
¦õ´°­«¦³ª÷ºÑ¡A¦n¦üÉN³â
°õ¥ª¦n­@¡A¦Ó®a¥u¾lªþªñªº¡u´I¤h¡v¤Î¡u´°·×¡v¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¥|²´©ú ©ó 2012-8-20 20:45 µoªí

°õ¥ª¦n­@¡A¦Ó®a¥u¾lªþªñªº¡u´I¤h¡v¤Î¡u´°·×¡v¡C
½Ð°Ý«YÃä?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Kilopapa ©ó 2012-8-20 11:32 µoªí

So I'll go to pure vega sauna shop if I'm really tired and will go to USB if want HJ.  It is better to manage my own expectation so I won't be disappointed too much.

In SZ, there are still some ...
·í¯u? ½Ð°Ý¥i§_±À¤¶?

ÁÙ¦³ª÷¦hÄ_ §Ú©OD½a¤H³Ì•Ú

ÀsÀܪº½T«Y­ø¿ù¦a¤è...­øª¾²Ó­ô¥ò¦³ÉN«Y«×©O? §Ú³£¦³¤@±ÆÉN¥h¹L

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ iam46709394 ©ó 2012-8-23 12:01 µoªí
ÁÙ¦³ª÷¦hÄ_ §Ú©OD½a¤H³Ì•Ú
®v¥S½Ð°Ý¦b¨º©O?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ahyan ©ó 2012-8-21 17:22 µoªí

½Ð°Ý«YÃä?
´°·×¦b NATHAN ªá¶é°s®a«á­±¡C

´I¤h¦b¤W®üµó§¨¥[¤h©~¹D¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¥|²´©ú ©ó 2012-8-30 20:10 µoªí

´°·×¦b NATHAN ªá¶é°s®a«á­±¡C

´I¤h¦b¤W®üµó§¨¥[¤h©~¹D¡C
´I¤h¬O¤£¬O¦b¼qµóªþªñªº¨º¶¡? ÁÂÁÂ

½Ð°Ýª÷¦hÄ_«YÃäªþªñ¡HÉA®ø¶O¡H

113 12345
µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.