推介:| 英語課程 | Causeway Bay order food | 職業英語 | 化妝課程 | Wedding Photography | 天窗卷布更換維修 |

27 12
發新話題
打印

salary

salary

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

400k per annum

operation supervisor 24k monthly

Senior Regional IT Officer (Asia Pacific)  42k monthly

wow...everyone is earning a lot...

around 830K pa.....

My salary is pretty low
I guess I should change job as soon as possible

can't compare like this.

it depends on your talent, but mostly luck.

7k /monthly under PCCW subsidary

16k.....................

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

I am making around USD $120K per year... with 18 years of IT expereince.

I wonder if I can make the same back in HK?

35K PM ...working for 7 years la

回復 #12 aloharicnsa 的帖子

NO WAY. I used to made $140K /year with 20 yrs experiences in US. I have spent 3 years in HK and got nothing. They can offer you roughly ~HK$60K/month.  If you cannot accept this reality, you can just forget about working in HK.

~110K in Canada with 12 years experience

12k per month plus some bonus...

引用:
原帖由 gelato 於 2007-10-26 16:07 發表
NO WAY. I used to made $140K /year with 20 yrs experiences in US. I have spent 3 years in HK and got nothing. They can offer you roughly ~HK$60K/month.  If you cannot accept this reality, you can j ...
If you take tax into account(15% cap in HK compare to maybe 33%) and also 13th month salary plus bonus, I think HK is still pretty good. Even if you make the same nominal salary and consider the investment opportunities and tax advantage in HK: like no capital gain tax for real estate and shares; I think HK is much more favorable.

I have been working in Australia for more than 10 years, what I can say is I came out in front in terms of net asset in 2 years aftercoming back to HK as compare to my 10 years of hard working life in Oz.

相關搜索目錄: Investment

how to retired early?

18K PER MONTH

$100k CDN per year, 5 yrs exp

I always wonder if i can find the same in hk or china...or just apac.

引用:
原帖由 pking 於 2007-2-9 11:28 發表
what salary you earn?
In what field?

It seems IT people has better benifit in western country. But do they take hours of working into account?

各IT 人, 請幫幫忙 !

各IT 人, 請幫幫忙 !

如果你是從事 IT 工作請幫幫忙填下面問卷:

http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=864672

請幫幫忙填填 ! 只用大約五分鐘時間。
因為需要大量 IT 人的回應。

謝謝你 ; 謝謝你 ; 謝謝你

引用:
原帖由 lodim 於 2008-5-15 07:17 發表
It seems IT people has better benifit in western country. But do they take hours of working into account?
Much better!

回復 #20 chef123 的帖子

Depends on what field you're in.  You can earn a lot in some, usually banking and finance are pretty ok.  It's just very different (if you're comparing Canada and HK).  In Canada you rarely work more than 10 hrs a day, in HK, 12-13 hrs is normal.  Tax is like 50% in Canada, 17% in HK, you do the math

27 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.