推介:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | 環保袋訂造 | PROTOP | 鈙利亞阿勒頗手工古皂 | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

發新話題
打印

IT 行業的難處

Sunrise Sunset

I think IT in Telecom is really sunset.

*** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***

引用:
原帖由 rcha7 於 2006-11-1 09:45 PM 發表
I just wonder if this only happens to IT.
I've been working in IT industry for nearly 15 yrs, and wish to do something else.
And the problem is, i am still searching .... simply can't find anythi ...
咁你有冇會計師牌???
律師牌呢???

相關搜索目錄: 會計 會計師
無論是愛與被愛,也是串步難行

I thought about that... but sorry no.
The sad part of IT job is that it occupies 110% of your time, customer call u on 24x7 basis and also u need to do quite a number professional exam every year just to maintain your certifications (no matter it's CCIE/MCSE/SCE...)

I've got a MBA and MSc though, but again they mean nothing at all to potential employer. They are more interests about your roles in your existing company, your yearly target and your yearly budget/P&L.  (BTW, the one who benefit from MBA may be the MBA School who get paid a serious amount of $ and 2nd perhaps it looks better on my CV) It definitely doesn't help me at all in searching for new job outside IT.

相關搜索目錄: MCSE

The sad part of IT job is that it occupies 110% of your time, customer call u on 24x7 basis and also u need to do quite a number professional exam every year just to maintain your certifications (no matter it's CCIE/MCSE/SCE...)

I've got a MBA and MSc though, but again they mean nothing at all to potential employer. They are more interests about your roles in your existing company, your yearly target and your yearly budget/P&L.  (BTW, the one who benefit from MBA may be the MBA School who get paid a serious amount of $ and 2nd perhaps it looks better on my CV) It definitely doesn't help me at all in searching for new job outside IT.

相關搜索目錄: MCSE

引用:
原帖由 rcha7 於 2006-11-21 01:44 AM 發表
The sad part of IT job is that it occupies 110% of your time, customer call u on 24x7 basis and also u need to do quite a number professional exam every year  ...
You are not in the right company!

回復 #56 peninsula 的帖子

My pervious company has two paths, IT staff will need to decide at mid-management level, one is to promote to Architect (mainly technical design and development), the other is to promote to Technical Manager (project management, SQM more on management) both have same grade but different career path.

The point is putting a technical person into management role may very often lost a good developer/designer and gain a bad manager.

[ 本帖最後由 coolcool2 於 2006-12-1 10:05 AM 編輯 ]

I know some guy who is super technical but not a manager.

Upper manager should have seen that and make him/her as a technical lead, but the department manager.

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

The worst thing in IT is how to deal with people who don't understand a thing about computer.
I, as a web programmer, always have to modify the code in the customers' favour. They think moving one item to another place is a piece of cake, but in reality it involves a lot of things...

真是难啊,我也是,都不想干啦

夕陽行業.............

引用:
原帖由 wahahaa 於 2007-4-19 02:27 發表
夕陽行業.............
SUNRISE!

以前是朝阳行业,现在是夕阳西下,一年不如一年

If you always have the mind that this industry is going to end, and blame on all the bad thing, why not just change a job in other industry? If you don't have any interest and passion on your current work, you will feel and think for all the bad thing about it. Try think on the positive side and treat it as a challenge everyday. See how many you can overcome it.....

難啊!做it邊度都一樣難!

I totally agree. I worked in the IT industry for more than 20 years, and I have fixed LCD watches, installed Blue Tooth headphones, fixed dead PCs, troubleshooted company's phone system, fixed PCL for Assembly Lines, etc.

The pay was alright, but it is getting worse nowadays.

Yes, I totally agree with you.
Especially in some small company operated by family, the management level usually care only about cost down, asking for illegal method to reduce daily operation cost. However, when getting into trouble, MIS people will probably be forced to take the responsibility.

引用:
原帖由 chinese_stud 於 2007-5-23 20:30 發表
I totally agree. I worked in the IT industry for more than 20 years, and I have fixed LCD watches, installed Blue Tooth headphones, fixed dead PCs, troubleshooted company's phone system, fixed PCL  ...
依家系IT行好似做打雜........

引用:
原帖由 koon 於 2007-6-6 04:00 發表

依家系IT行好似做打雜........
係呀....仲要換埋燈膽呀!!
總之關於電既野都關it事.....

最慘係要提供 "人力資源",
第二個部門做唔掂 d 野就搵 it 做

我一般自称自己为挨踢民工
大陆细公司,工厂,
IT基本上是地板到天花,桌下到桌上,办公室到机房,
最好有电工执照

剛畢業...只能說唉...........

Ya

Totally agree your point...correct, it's the fate of IT member

回復 #6 kenny01 的帖子

完全感同身受! 完全感同身受啦 !

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.