±À¤¶:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | Àô«O³U­q³y | PROTOP | Üt§Q¨Èªü°Ç»á¤â¤u¥j¨m | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

®¥¶P·sÁH

®¥¶P·sÁH

¯¬¤j®a¡G

¤ß·Q¨Æ¦¨

¤é²z¸U¾÷

¦³¤ß¦³¤O
ªþ¥ó: ±z©Ò¦bªº¥Î¤á²ÕµLªk¤U¸ü©Î¬d¬Ýªþ¥ó, ½Ð¹Á¸Õ¦h¶K¤å³¹Àò¨ú¿n¤À¡A¿n¤À¶W¹L 120 ©Î¯S©w¥Î¤á²Õ¤è¥i¬d¬Ý.

"·í§A¨£¨ì¬PªeÀéÄê¡A¨D§A¦b¤ß¤¤°O¦í§Ú¡C"

dddddddddddd

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ jimmyboy2102 ©ó 2007-2-17 16:36 µoªí
¯¬¤j®a¡G

¤ß·Q¨Æ¦¨

¤é²z¸U¾÷

¦³¤ß¦³¤O
Hi Jimmyboy,

Likewise, Happy New Year with best wishes

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ assisass ©ó 2007-3-16 20:35 µoªí

Hi Jimmyboy,

Likewise, Happy New Year with best wishes
Good to see you here.

Have fun in China

I just completed one interrim project by early Feb.

Hope everythings goes fine with you.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ strong88688 ©ó 2007-3-15 10:31 µoªí
dddddddddddd
Feel free to chat but I really cannot understood what you would like to express

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ jimmyboy2102 ©ó 2007-3-18 14:07 µoªí

Good to see you here.

Have fun in China

I just completed one interrim project by early Feb.

Hope everythings goes fine with you.
It was great to have spend a month in London / Harbin resting, heading back to H.K. tomorrow for a week on business hoping for some gold digging instead of spending.

For you, sounds good start in the year of piggy, don't let it stop money keep pouring in. Take care.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ assisass ©ó 2007-3-18 16:20 µoªí

It was great to have spend a month in London / Harbin resting, heading back to H.K. tomorrow for a week on business hoping for some gold digging instead of spending.

For you, sounds good  ...
Should treat yourself good sometimes
Spending make you going forward for extra goal

I am still waiting for my next move. Had turndown one offer for a project in Namning 5*. Maybe I am really old now

Take care and have luck always

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ jimmyboy2102 ©ó 2007-3-18 17:40 µoªí

Should treat yourself good sometimes
Spending make you going forward for extra goal

I am still waiting for my next move. Had turndown one offer for a project in Namning 5*. May ...
Agree, no goal no gold.

I took part in the Nanning, Guangxi's key projects for investment promotion in year 2004. Most EastAsia Consulates have now been established there. On one hand it is good opportunity to start in 5* property as they have none, well, bull shitting 5* now they have. On the other hand you might as well be the hotel owner only cost you less than 10 million for the first phrase of developing.  For enquries : nnjwzhsh@163.com. Hire a western GM is a must or you can change your name to Jimmy Brown will be great advantage

Move fast or don't move at all in Nanning, my sincerely advise.

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: Investment

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ assisass ©ó 2007-3-18 20:18 µoªí

Agree, no goal no gold.

I took part in the Nanning, Guangxi's key projects for investment promotion in year 2004. Most EastAsia Consulates have now been established there. On one hand it is  ...
Thanks for your kind advises which is very true in PRC.

Owners only wanted to show off their properties and after sometime they will carry out their 2nd step to sell the land. That's their final aim for their investments.

Anyway, New World is kicking off in GZ again on their own

Have fun always

Ciao

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: Investment

谢谢楼¦í°Ú§A业¤@样¤ß·Q¨Æ¦¨

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.