推介:| 旅行社 | 機票 | 航空公司 | 行李箱 | 旅遊保險 | 酒店預訂 | 民宿 |

發新話題
打印

[原創] FINISH EGYPT TRIP THEN ETHIOPIA

FINISH EGYPT TRIP THEN ETHIOPIA

FINISH EGYPT TRIP THEN ETHIOPIA

since i ve hurt feet in israel , i spend some days more in egypt for a easy visit and also god rest.1. from taba crossing to egypt by land - much simple than i think before. take bus from eilat bus station in israel(every hour) and reach to boarder gate directly. leaving israel without checking. no vis needed for hksar passport hopder to enter egypt. only few people crossed the gate by the time so very less time spended. walk to taba bus station for few hundred meters. there are few schduled bus to cairo daily. but staff there tells lies. then taxi driver comes. i refuse and wait for a hou. bus comes and driver ask me to buy ticket first. taxi driver speak to ticket office in arabics then it rejext selling ticket to me. only choice remained is shared taxi. unreasonabl rice and it spend four hours in taba for pick up passengers. last when leaving taba he increases the fee. i strongly reject. arriving at cairo remses train station at nine pm.
2. because of partially disables  find a six days cruis package for giza, mephis, sagara, then nile river cruis for luxor to axwan and abu simbel. on private and service acceptable. nile cruis is wonderful for many elders and me-a partially disables. few hours visit ever day then enjoy sunbath and driks in cruis. places visted including luxor and karak temples, valley of king, hatshepsut temple, edfu and komumpo temples, then aswan and abu simbel.
3. alexandria - self managed -

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.