±À¤¶:| ºô­¶±H¦s | ºô­¶³]­p | ¶}ºô©± | ¹q¶l¥Ó½Ð | Wordpress Hosting | ¥~½æ¥­¥x | ­^»y½Òµ{±ÀÂË | ­·¤ô«Î | ©Ð¶¡­·¤ôÃh¥¥ | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[¤W¼Ó°©] »ÉÆr湾¤ô悦°aSPA

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ footnote ©ó 2013-5-11 09:30 µoªí
No wonder. Hope she will get well soon. Ci Ci was on leave again. Seems not luck to meet her
Today try to visit Eva but no luck. Both CiCi and Eva are on leave. Finally try ´¹´¹. She did a good job and I feel good after massage my back.
It is the third time cannot visit CiCi. I do not believe I am too bad luck and will try again next week. Good luck to me

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ footnote ©ó 2013-5-19 20:36 µoªí Today try to visit Eva but no luck. Both CiCi and Eva are on leave. Finally try ´¹´¹. She did a good job and I feel good after massage my back. It is the third time cannot visit CiCi. I do not belie ...
cici and eva are in Shenzhen today.
God's mill grinds slow but sure.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2013-5-19 20:47 µoªí

Oh, i c. Sure they need to relax after days hard working and recharge back.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2013-5-19 20:47 µoªí

Great, tonight finally met Ci Ci and she looks very beautify with new clothes (she said) and new hair style. Still cheerful and making all laugh easily. Very enjoy to chat with her and time pass by very fast in an hour.
Recharge a lot after going to Shenzhen with Eva. Worth to wait for her.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ footnote ©ó 2013-5-20 22:51 ½s¿è ]
¥»©«³Ìªñµû¤À°O¿ý
  • ¥Õ¿ß¨à Åé¤O +20 ¦hÁ¤À¨É 2013-5-21 01:21
  • ¥Õ¿ß¨à «Â±æ +20 ¦hÁ¤À¨É 2013-5-21 01:21
  • ¥Õ¿ß¨à ª÷¿ú +20 ¦hÁ¤À¨É 2013-5-21 01:21
  • ´µ©Z§Q Åé¤O +20 ÁÂÁ¤À¨É¡Acici looks great with her new 2013-5-20 23:03
  • ´µ©Z§Q «Â±æ +20 ÁÂÁ¤À¨É¡Acici looks great with her new 2013-5-20 23:03
  • ´µ©Z§Q ª÷¿ú +20 ÁÂÁ¤À¨É¡Acici looks great with her new 2013-5-20 23:03

Yesterday went to visit  in the evening. Fiona and ´¹´¹ were not there. Kary was busy and tried Eva but need to wait for 10 min. CiCi was there and seemed very happy and talked a lot. She was very cheerful and made me laugh often. Will find right time to try double with Eva and CiCi like Ching before
CiCi should have no make up compared to Eva but still is good looking. Who is younger indeed ?

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: Make up

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ footnote ©ó 2013-5-28 11:09 µoªí Yesterday went to visit  in the evening. Fiona and ´¹´¹ were not there. Kary was busy and tried Eva but need to wait for 10 min. CiCi was there and seemed very happy and talked a lot. She was very che ...
eva is younger.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2013-5-28 19:29 µoªí

eva is younger.
Thanks CHing. It is not good to ask such private question especially for beauties. Most of them are quite charming and not just for outlook. Have fun to talk with them. So easy to stay over 2 hours

¦^´_ 156# ªº©«¤l

Ching, ²×©ó¦b¦¹¹J¤W§A. ¤£¹Lè°¤k­Ì»¡Ching¤À¤ß¥h¨ä¥L¦a¤è,¤Ö¤F«Ü¦h®É¶¡¨£§A.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ chanchuchu ©ó 2013-6-7 00:00 µoªí Ching, ²×©ó¦b¦¹¹J¤W§A. ¤£¹Lè°¤k­Ì»¡Ching¤À¤ß¥h¨ä¥L¦a¤è,¤Ö¤F«Ü¦h®É¶¡¨£§A.
§Ú¦n¶}¤ß¨£¨ì师¥S§A
§ÚÁöµM¤Ö¤F¥h §Ú¤ß¤¤¤´©ÀµÛµYµY©M¦oÀ°©n©f

¦^´_ 159# ªº©«¤l

®v¥S¹ê¦b¤Ó¦h¤k¤Í­n¤ä«ù,­n½m¤À¨­³N!!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ garylock ©ó 2013-6-10 15:21 µoªí ®v¥S¹ê¦b¤Ó¦h¤k¤Í­n¤ä«ù,­n½m¤À¨­³N!!!!
¤£¬O¤k¤Í ¬O¤k§Þ®vªB¤Í
´N¬O¹L¥h¨â¦~ÃѸ¨ªº¦n¦h³£¶}¤F³õ¦Û¥ßªù‹ü
³æ¦b»ÉÆr湾´N¦³¥|¤­¶¡¬Û¼ô
¦³®É½ü¦í ¦b¤@¶¡°µ§¹´N©¹ªþªñ¨ä¥¦say hi.

¦^´_ 158# ªº©«¤l

¤µ¤Ñ¦³­Ó§Þ®v·sªð
¦pªG®v¥S¥§¨â¤é¥h¶}
¥i¥HÚ»Ú»

Last Saturday afternoon went to visit the beauties and all young ladies went out and decide to come next day.Yesterday visit them again but Ci Ci was away. ´¹´¹ is back and seems no difference (normally will add weight) and tried her. Still good massage skill and I fell to sleep very quickly.
After that, talked to Kary and she was sick. Hope she will get well soon and also hope to meet all beauties in a same day next time.
There is a new one in the same floor but still favorite to this shop. Good place and lots of beauties.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ footnote ©ó 2013-6-19 11:53 µoªí Last Saturday afternoon went to visit the beauties and all young ladies went out and decide to come next day.Yesterday visit them again but Ci Ci was away. ´¹´¹ is back and seems no difference (normal ...
Yes last Saturday eva and cc was a bit unwell
and it was mostly Fiona and Apple there.
But last weekend was actually an occasion of
celebration and Joy for them, especially
one of them.

And on Sunday everybody was back, even KK.

Well the shop at the end of the corridor
was for Thai massage.

¤µ¤é¦³ÉN¶Âµ·¥ý

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 4433220 ©ó 2013-6-21 07:50 µoªí ¤µ¤é¦³ÉN¶Âµ·¥ý
¼È®É¥¼¨£¹L¦o­Ì¥ô¤@¬ï¶Âµ·¡C

§Ú¤ñ¸û³ßÅw¦o­Ì¥u¬ïµu¸ÈµL¶Âµ·¡C

µ^¤é¸Õ¹L·s¾¤è°¤ksandy.¦o¬O«D±`¤£¿ù¡C¤Î±o¤@¸Õ¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Xixi899 ©ó 2013-6-22 14:09 µoªí µ^¤é¸Õ¹L·s¾¤è°¤ksandy.¦o¬O«D±`¤£¿ù¡C¤Î±o¤@¸Õ¡C
这³B¨Ssandy  ‰N¤£‰N§A·d¿ù¬O»ÉÆr湾¥t¤@¶¡?

¤µ¤Ñ¬O¸Ö¸Ö¤û¤@¡A¡@¯¬¤é¤é³£¯º¤f±`¶}¡A¨­Åé°·±d, «C¬Kªø¾n¡@

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ chanchuchu ©ó 2013-6-25 20:33 µoªí ¤µ¤Ñ¬O¸Ö¸Ö¤û¤@¡A¡@¯¬¤é¤é³£¯º¤f±`¶}¡A¨­Åé°·±d, «C¬Kªø¾n¡@
¬O§r ¬Q¤é预¯¬¹L¦o
¤µ¤Ñ¥¿¤é¦A¯¬¥Í¤é§Ö¼Ö¡I

chuchu§A¤µ¤Ñ©w¦³¤W¥h¯¬¶P­ù
Å¥»¡§A¦­«e¦³˜ò¤£¾A
²{¦bok³â¡H

¦^´_ 173# ªº©«¤l

¦hÁÂChingÃö¤ß¡A·P«_¤F­Ó¦h¬P´Á¡A²{¦b¤~¦n¤F«Ü¦h¡C

¤µ­Ó¤ëè°®QFiona©Mcici ³£¬O¥ý«á¥Í¤é

¯¬¥Ã»·¬ü‰F

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.