±À¤¶:| ¾Ç­^¤å | Esse¯q¥ÍµßÅ@½§«~ | Â@Ä_¿U®ð¤uµ{ Chun Po Gas | ¸Ñ¹Ú¤ÀªR®vÃÒ®Ñ | »ÉÆrÆW°®ª£¤ûªe |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

»ÉÆrÆW¬y¬P»y

§Ú¥´¹q¸Ü¤W¥h¬ù®v³Å¡A¦ÑÁó®Q»¡­nµ¥¤@­Ó¤p®É¡A§Ú¸Ü³Ì¦hµ¥¥b­Ó¤p®É¦hd¡A¦o»¡ok¡Cµ²ªG¤W¨ì¥h¥s§Ú¥ý¨R¶q¡A¦ý¤§«á®v³Å¸Ü­n¦Aµ¥15¤ÀÄÁ¡Aµ²ªGµ¥¨¬¤@­Ó¤p®É³£¥¼±o¡C

¥H«á¤@©w¤£·|¦A¥h¡C

¸Õ¥ªÞs¨à¡A¤H©d¡A´Xnice¡A¤£¹L­øªð¨ô¡A¤U¦¸¸Õ²Ä2­Ó¡A¨þ

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ e-zone ©ó 2013-7-19 01:02 µoªí

¤µ¤é¤W¥h¸Õ¥ªµXµX,¦~¬ö¤Ü¹s,¨­§÷¤£¿ù, ¦n°·½Í, ı±oÊ\¤âªk¦n¦n, ¤@°Ý­ì¨ÓÊ\¥¿¦¡¾Ç¹L¬J, ­ø©Ç±o, ¤âªk¯Â¼ô, ¤O«×¾A¤¤,  rpp¦nµÎªA, ¥¿¦p¼Ó¤W®v¥S©ÒÁ¿: ¦~¬ö»´»´¡A¯à¦³³o»ò²`ªº³y¸Ú¡A¯u¬OÃø±o!

¥t: ¤W¥h ...
§Ú¬Q¤Ñ³£­¼¦³¤Ö¤Ö®É¶¡, ¤W¥ª¥hݯBowie, 30ÀY, ¨­§÷­ø¿ù, ¦nDUN±o, ¥\¤Ò­ø¿ù,­È±o. ¥X¨Ó®É¤S¨£¨ì¦ì¦Z¥Íè°¤k, 20嵗¥XÀY, ¥´Å¥¤Uª¾¥sªüMay, ¤U¦¸¤@©w¸ÕÊ\.

°µ¤FËݦh¦~ cdrom¡A¤S¸Õ¤U¾Ç¤H¤À¨É¤@¤U¡C
¬Q¤é³£¥h¤F¬y¬P»y¸Õ¤F·s¤H¹Å¹Å¡A¤¤¤k¡A¤Ü¨ì§À¥ª¥k¡A
Å¥»¡­è¤J¦æ¡A¤£¹L¤S´X°÷¤OØ{¡A«ö¥Þ¦ì¤´¦³¶i¨BªÅ¶¡¡A
ºZ½Í¡A¶¶±o¤H¡A¾ãÅé·Pı¤Q¤À´r§Ö¡C
¥X©Ð¦b¤jÆU¨£¨ì¤@­Ó¥¼¨£¹Lªºªø¾v¤Ö¤k¡A¼Ë¤l¤Q¤À²M¨q¡A
¦V¦ÑÁó®Q¥´Å¥¡A¥sªümay¡A¤Ü¤G·³¡A·s¨Óªº¡A¥s§Ú¤U¦¸¸Õ¤U
¥»©«³Ìªñµû¤À°O¿ý

CHING­Ì ÉA»ù¿ú©O? ¦³µLPART 2??

¦^´_ 26# ªº©«¤l

support Ching decision. i hate this place

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ SCWT ©ó 2013-7-30 14:54 µoªí
support Ching decision. i hate this place
why? what is ur experience?

¦^´_ 32# ªº©«¤l

i mentioned before, don't wanna mention it again, other ching will blast at me if i am being long air

¦^´_ 33# ªº©«¤l

Brother, I noticed that you are quite active around CWB areas and personally I like ºû¤]¯Ç - both environment and JS are nice. Have you tried?

¦^´_ 34# ªº©«¤l

Ooops. SCWT tried already.  So you are real expert at CWB area for all USB then.  By the way Here ¬y¬P»y is OK to me too as most of the girls then are nice and beautiful - the only comment is the bathroom facilities as it is really not convenient to 1/2 naked from room to bath and then bath back to room.  Everytime those angels smile at me ..... But it is fun though as at least half of them had served me already .....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ garylock ©ó 2013-7-30 18:41 µoªí Ooops. SCWT tried already.  So you are real expert at CWB area for all USB then.  By the way Here ¬y¬P»y is OK to me too as most of the girls then are nice and beautiful - the only comment is the bath ...
I dont want to claim to be the expert of causeway bay shops instead, but apparently SCWT have been following my lead with the three or four threads on causeway bay/wanchai I have initiated  over the past year.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2013-7-30 19:32 ½s¿è ]
God's mill grinds slow but sure.

Have you also tried Alice Rong on the third floor
Bro garylock?

¥§ºò¤@¨â¶¡§Ú¦a¦³¥h¦³Á¿¬J»ÉÆr湾场‰NÂà
¤â SCWT ­ø¨Ï¤S¨cÄ̦í¤F ­øª¾·s¥D‰N°µ¦¨˜ò

¦^´_ 34# ªº©«¤l

Ching, u caught me, i have to admit i love to explore new places. i cannot settle with 1 or 2 shops. i need new excitement. i visited ºû¤]¯Ç about 3 times. each time diff. bg. the best was CC but she left , the second runner up was kat who is not pretty but got one of the nicest body in cwb. ching garylock, do u have any suggestion?

¦^´_ 36# ªº©«¤l

Ching whitekitty, you are still on top of the world. rpp industry would not blossom without you guidance and leadership

¦^´_ 37# ªº©«¤l

yup, I am also your follower and tried both 3/F ad 6/F. Girls are nice there and good services though hardware has to catch up.  Tell u a funny thinking, last week when I go 6/F Lau Sing Yu, I saw a beauty girl on the same lift to 6/F and you know there is only 2 units per floor, I think she works there.  Luckily I do not ask her name during the lift as she lives next unit to Lau Sing Yu.  Lucky me.  Thanks brother for always keeping us up to date on sauna/spa news, it really saves me a lot of research time.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ garylock ©ó 2013-7-31 06:50 ½s¿è ]

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: SPA

¦^´_ 39# ªº©«¤l

I just a follower here.  I used to book CiCi and KiKi but with Cici gone, I know more Kiki and just take whatever available like May or Yoyo as my schedule is quite ad hoc and hard to book in advance.

¦^´_ 42# ªº©«¤l

i am not a fan of 6F

¦^´_ 43# ªº©«¤l

I understood your previous comment.  To me, Sandy and her girls are OK and quite nice though I still dont like their hardware but $500 per visit with such good service is not bad in Causeway Bay.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ SCWT ©ó 2013-7-31 13:28 µoªí Ching whitekitty, you are still on top of the world. rpp industry would not blossom without you guidance and leadership
I wrote my last comment
not to invite your appreciative overstatement.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ garylock ©ó 2013-7-31 14:36 µoªí yup, I am also your follower and tried both 3/F ad 6/F. Girls are nice there and good services though hardware has to catch up.  Tell u a funny thinking, last week when I go 6/F Lau Sing Yu, I saw a b ...
¬y¬P»y¹jÆX¬O¦í®aØ{¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ garylock ©ó 2013-7-31 15:03 µoªí I just a follower here.  I used to book CiCi and KiKi but with Cici gone, I know more Kiki and just take whatever available like May or Yoyo as my schedule is quite ad hoc and
hard to book in advance.
cici  ¤ô悦°a ºû¤]纳³£´¿¦³  ³£¨«¤F¡C

¤µ¤Ñ¸g¹L  ¥h±´nancy¨£¨ìªø¾v¤Ö¤kè°may ¦o¥X¤J©Ð¶¡¦V§Ú·L¯º»´´§§Ú¤â
ÁöµM¦o¥ò¥¼ÃÑ§Ú ¥i¨£¦o«Ý¤H±µª«ºA«×应¦n¦n
Å¥»¡¦o©MµXµX¤@¼Ë¥H«e«Y˜Ç¤º¤j³õ¾Ç
¤â°©应¸ÓÕi  ´Á«Ý¤£¤é¸Õ¸Õ
¨ä‰b¥H§Ú¦³­­阅¾ú ¦o¬O¦Ûªi¤h´Iµóµ·µ·Â÷¶}«á  
¥»区¥~«¬¯S别§l¤Þ§Úªº«á¥Í§Þ®v

¦^´_ 48# ªº©«¤l

May ¯u¬O¤£¿ù, nice looking and good dup skills.  By the way, Nancy is really sexy and always wear deep V tight Tees, it is really pity that cannot try to Dup skills.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ garylock ©ó 2013-7-31 16:51 µoªí May ¯u¬O¤£¿ù, nice looking and good dup skills.  By the way, Nancy is really sexy and always wear deep V tight Tees, it is really pity that cannot try to
Dup skills.
§A¤w¥h¶}¤£§«¥i°Ý¤U¦o¥»¤H
¤W¦¸¦o«Y­nÊ\¥»¤H°µ§Ú  ¼H

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.